Derek Chauvin Conviction to be Overturned

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
OMG. SMDH.

Even if he gets another trial, he's still guilty, ya racists.

He was convicted of murder in the 3rd degree which actually means "he killed without intention to kill".

Um, yeah. He was also convicted of 2nd degree manslaughter. How stupid do you think I am?

Manslaughter in the Second Degree occurs when a person continues with a reckless act that they are aware of committing, and they consciously disregard the potentially fatal risks involved to others. The risk must be of the type that any reasonable person would not ignore.

This will be the outcome of Flynn when I find her and they will sentence me to life in a mental facility. Hahahahahaha

Yeah, right you fucking hippo. You think you're agile enough to try and eat me? Bitch, you'd have a fucking heart attack just thinking of going from stop to slow motion.

Go find another sad delusional fantasy. Maybe one that has all the ice cream your fat ass can eat.
images

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Sorry, i just got here, has anyone blamed Clinton yet?

Actually, it's Michelle Obama's fault.
I lurnt in these forums, that it was a, then he was a she, via The Kinks type of a deal.

I'm pretty sure I read that Barak is the one who was impregnated with and birthed the girls.
OMG, I heard that too, I was in my car listening to the am radio station. the guy talked real good and rapped a knuckle on his desk to emphasize his money shots.....
Only zombies or faggots listen to am radio

and you sir, are a zombie and a faggot.The irony eh?
BULLSHIT !

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This topic is utter bullshit incidentally.
. The fact that a juror knows little about a civil action and the happenings in that case, does not mean that they have never heard of the person who is it's central figure. There is no lie or deceit there.

Just more silliness by conservatives who want Chauvin to walk and not pay for his crime.

“I think they asked if I attended any protests for George Floyd or anything for police brutality. My answer was no because I hadn’t,” Mr. Mitchell told WCCO-TV in
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. “This particular march was more so for voting, voter registration. Getting people out to get out and vote for the presidential election that was upcoming a couple months afterward … This was the only thing I attended.”

Its shows there is no way for that juror to be impartial when he already took a stance. The pictures show he already not only heard of the case, but took a position on it.

That's the issue.

He should have told them when asked, that he had participated in a protest and why. Now it's just a tainted jury.

I mean do you guys actually want justice served?
No it doesn't.

He wasn't a juror in the James Earl Ray trial, you fucking moron.

It does though, YOU fucking moron.

And I explained why.

But even with a clear explanation, you guys are going to cry its "racism" if it gets over turned.

You wont blame mobs, lying jurors or Maxine Waters with her stupid mouth.

That's the problem with you fucktards. You never deal with the real issues or have any real solutions. Everything has to fit your hyperpartisan narratives.

This juror saying he never protested for Floyd and being seen in pictures at protest events is a problem, whether you like it or not. He should have told them when asked. Period. You feeling like it isnt a big deal doesnt mean shit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The two separate coroners said he died of a heart attack... that is what he died of.

Yeah. Other coroners say he died of neck compression. You need to do some research outside of rightie sites.

Quote:

His final autopsy findings, issued June 1, found that Floyd's heart stopped while he was being restrained and that his death was a homicide caused by "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression".

No, neither of the autopsy reports say he died of "neck compressions". They said the cause of death was heart attack.

And sorry but only the first autopsy is valid. All the major evidence is gathered in the first autopsy. Any autopsies after the first one are unreliable because of artifacts from the first.

The second one is just looking at left overs.....do you know how an autopsy is done? They literally cut into the entire body. Most everything seen in a second autopsy is all the stuff done in the first. All the cutting and pulling.

A second autopsy is sometimes beneficial if police are still searching for a murderer and it's done to see if there is any dna evidence left......but in this case it was idiotic to do a second one, and it was done by a private medical examiner hired by the family, so there is no obligation to release everything. Unlike the state autopsy that HAS to release everything and isnt invested in a certain result.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yaaayyyyy free the man!!! :)

Racist, pro-murder cuck.

If you say so......but blm aren't mass murderers are they? Nope. No one dies when they are looting/rioting. Nope. No way.

None of them care that the terrorists savages have murdered even children. (Secorea Turner).

The only thing about Kenosha that pissed these people off was that a kid used a gun and defended himself from scum bag violent criminals who were aggressively pursuing him. 2 with weapons.

It doesnt bother them that domestic terrorists destroyed the town. That most of that mob wasnt even from Kenosha(but they didnt think that kid should have been there ....go figure).

It doesn't bother them that this mob tried to burn down an occupied building that had children inside.

Sit on that. No outrage at all about savage 3rd world violence on innocent people....an attempt to BURN CHILDREN ALIVE.....no outrage. But tons of outrage that a 17 year old didnt get murdered in the street because he successfully defended himself.

Oh.....and the kid is Mexican and shot 3 white male aggressors and was called a "white supremacist"

They also dont care that the impact of the riots showed 900 some excess deaths. Keeping police tied up and enabling violent crime with riots. It's just sick and sad.

But yeah these are the great champions of the poor, the working and minorities. Whatever partisan thing the media tells them to scream about is what they scream about. They dont have any concept of the world beyond headlines.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
And unintentional 2nd degree murder... in other words he isn't a murderer.

Chauvn was convicted of these three things:

Second-degree unintentional murder, third-degree murder, and second-degree manslaughter.

I posted the official legal definition of 2nd degree manslaughter above. Here it is again:

Manslaughter in the Second Degree occurs when a person continues with a reckless act that they are aware of committing, and they consciously disregard the potentially fatal risks involved to others. The risk must be of the type that any reasonable person would not ignore.

In other words, Chavin is a murderer.

Yes, 3 counts. I don't think he is murderer at all but he definitely should pay for torturing Floyd because the way I see it, holding someone down like that for 9 minutes was torture.... just my opinion.

He's a murderer. He knew exactly what he was doing and kept it up purposely.

Chauvin's policing was disgusting.

Floyd's autopsy said he had lethal levels of fentenyl (4 x lethal dose) and other drugs plus he had coronavirus plus a heart attack. He was going to die with or without being necked by an unfeeling and over-zealous copper.

I saw the video of George Floyd staggering all over the shop trying to pass the $20 counterfeit bill. He wasn't looking too good, that's for sure.

I think he was in pain from the coronavirus which is EXTREMELY painful and he self medicated... he isn't the first one to overdo drugs and he won't be the last.

You don't know he was going to die. You aren't a doctor and you weren't there. We do know that Chauvin made sure he died.

I guess you havent seen the autopsy report.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Second-degree unintentional murder, third-degree murder, and second-degree manslaughter.

I posted the official legal definition of 2nd degree manslaughter above. Here it is again:

Yes, 3 counts. I don't think he is murderer at all but he definitely should pay for torturing Floyd because the way I see it, holding someone down like that for 9 minutes was torture.... just my opinion.

Floyd's autopsy said he had lethal levels of fentenyl (4 x lethal dose) and other drugs plus he had coronavirus plus a heart attack. He was going to die with or without being necked by an unfeeling and over-zealous copper.

I saw the video of George Floyd staggering all over the shop trying to pass the $20 counterfeit bill. He wasn't looking too good, that's for sure.

I think he was in pain from the coronavirus which is EXTREMELY painful and he self medicated... he isn't the first one to overdo drugs and he won't be the last.

You don't know he was going to die. You aren't a doctor and you weren't there. We do know that Chauvin made sure he died.

.I guess you haven't seen the video of the murder.
The case was like a Mike Tyson knockout.
Chavin's down and he ain't getting up.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Oh I seen it. I seen the WHOLE thing, where he was hollering he couldnt breathe while standing, nor in the back of the squad car.

I guess if one is going to commit crimes, maybe dont OD on drugs before you do it.

Shame the paramedics didnt get there sooner, all this could've been avoided. Guess we need to defund the paramedics while we at it huh?

otopsy.jpg

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Oh I seen it. I seen the WHOLE thing, where he was hollering he couldnt breathe while standing, nor in the back of the squad car.

I guess if one is going to commit crimes, maybe dont OD on drugs before you do it.

Shame the paramedics didnt get there sooner, all this could've been avoided. Guess we need to defund the paramedics while we at it huh?

otopsy.jpg

.Don't go and be negligent, Blasétard.
Please, include the cause of death - Homicide.
.Two autopsies drew the same conclusion.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

otopsy.jpg

Guess you cant read pictures, it says "no life threatening injuries identified". You're welcome.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

otopsy.jpg

Guess you cant read pictures, it says "no life threatening injuries identified". You're welcome.

..and that was one of the two official autopsies or maybe a bullshit preliminary offered by the defense in pretrial? It was the actions that Chauvin took, which were concluded by the court to have been reckless and with knowledge of what were to be likely consequence, which caused Floyd's death.

Homicide, the killing of one
by another. Homicide is a general term and may refer to a noncriminal act as well as the criminal act of
. Some homicides are considered justifiable, such as the killing of a person to prevent the commission of a serious
or to aid a representative of the law. Other homicides are said to be excusable, as when a person kills in
. A criminal homicide is one that is not regarded by the applicable criminal code as justifiable or excusable. All legal systems make important distinctions between different types of homicide, and punishments vary greatly according to the intent of the killer, the dangerousness of the killer’s conduct, and the circumstances of the act.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

otopsy.jpg

"I seen it." Were you home schooled? No wonder you don't understand the autopsy findings.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

otopsy.jpg

"I seen it." Were you home schooled? No wonder you don't understand the autopsy findings.

At least I seen it all. You only seen the eight minutes and forty two seconds.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Racist, pro-murder cuck.

If you say so......but blm aren't mass murderers are they? Nope. No one dies when they are looting/rioting. Nope. No way.

If anyone murdered someone, that person is a murderer. Are all BLM people murderers? No. Are all cops murderers? No. But Chauvin is, and there is a mountain of evidence.

By doing a standard technique to hold him down? Ambulance was on the way. So sad he overdosed before they got there.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

otopsy.jpg

..and that was one of the two official autopsies or maybe a bullshit preliminary offered by the defense in pretrial?

See this is where you should shove your politics up your ass.

The only VALID autopsy here is the first. I dont think you are capable of grasping WHY. I dont think you people understand what happens in an autopsy and the reasons why it's a one shot deal.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Racist, pro-murder cuck.

If anyone murdered someone, that person is a murderer. Are all BLM people murderers? No. Are all cops murderers? No. But Chauvin is, and there is a mountain of evidence.

By doing a standard technique to hold him down? Ambulance was on the way. So sad he overdosed before they got there.

He was not performing a standard technique. SMH. The autopsy, well, I posted the results earlier. HOMICIDE, you moron.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

otopsy.jpg

You're American, aren't you? Please learn to speak English. Fuck. One would think you were an illegal immigrant who doesn't understand how verbs work in Englsih.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Racist, pro-murder cuck.

He was not performing a standard technique. SMH. The autopsy, well, I posted the results earlier. HOMICIDE, you moron.

Maybe if Georgey wasnt overdosing, he would of remained in the back of the squad car. But noooooooo, he was overdosing, and having a hard time breathing, and was resisting, but thankfully Chauvin saw compassion, and pulled him out of the car, hoping it would help his breathing. He tried saving the man. But because of Georgey resisting, he had to be held down. You would be surprised what one on drugs can do. It was already proven the knee was on the shoulder, not the neck, as seen from a different camera angle.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

otopsy.jpg

You're American, aren't you? Please learn to speak English. Fuck. One would think you were an illegal immigrant who doesn't understand how verbs work in Englsih.

Ok Lunch Lady hahahaha.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Racist, pro-murder cuck.

Maybe if Georgey wasnt overdosing, he would of remained in the back of the squad car. But noooooooo, he was overdosing, and having a hard time breathing, and was resisting, but thankfully Chauvin saw compassion, and pulled him out of the car, hoping it would help his breathing. He tried saving the man. But because of Georgey resisting, he had to be held down. You would be surprised what one on drugs can do. It was already proven the knee was on the shoulder, not the neck, as seen from a different camera angle.

Oh, NOW the murder was an act of compassion. You are one giant tool, Blazedbrain.