OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yaaayyyyy free the man!!! :)

Racist, pro-murder cuck.

If you say so......but blm aren't mass murderers are they? Nope. No one dies when they are looting/rioting. Nope. No way.

If anyone murdered someone, that person is a murderer. Are all BLM people murderers? No. Are all cops murderers? No. But Chauvin is, and there is a mountain of evidence.

By doing a standard technique to hold him down? Ambulance was on the way. So sad he overdosed before they got there.

He was not performing a standard technique. SMH. The autopsy, well, I posted the results earlier. HOMICIDE, you moron.

Maybe if Georgey wasnt overdosing, he would of remained in the back of the squad car. But noooooooo, he was overdosing, and having a hard time breathing, and was resisting, but thankfully Chauvin saw compassion, and pulled him out of the car, hoping it would help his breathing. He tried saving the man. But because of Georgey resisting, he had to be held down. You would be surprised what one on drugs can do. It was already proven the knee was on the shoulder, not the neck, as seen from a different camera angle.

Oh, NOW the murder was an act of compassion. You are one giant tool, Blazedbrain.

:Jackass:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
And unintentional 2nd degree murder... in other words he isn't a murderer.

Chauvn was convicted of these three things:

Second-degree unintentional murder, third-degree murder, and second-degree manslaughter.

I posted the official legal definition of 2nd degree manslaughter above. Here it is again:

Manslaughter in the Second Degree occurs when a person continues with a reckless act that they are aware of committing, and they consciously disregard the potentially fatal risks involved to others. The risk must be of the type that any reasonable person would not ignore.

In other words, Chavin is a murderer.

Yes, 3 counts. I don't think he is murderer at all but he definitely should pay for torturing Floyd because the way I see it, holding someone down like that for 9 minutes was torture.... just my opinion.

He's a murderer. He knew exactly what he was doing and kept it up purposely.

Chauvin's policing was disgusting.

Floyd's autopsy said he had lethal levels of fentenyl (4 x lethal dose) and other drugs plus he had coronavirus plus a heart attack. He was going to die with or without being necked by an unfeeling and over-zealous copper.

I saw the video of George Floyd staggering all over the shop trying to pass the $20 counterfeit bill. He wasn't looking too good, that's for sure.

I think he was in pain from the coronavirus which is EXTREMELY painful and he self medicated... he isn't the first one to overdo drugs and he won't be the last.

You don't know he was going to die. You aren't a doctor and you weren't there. We do know that Chauvin made sure he died.

I guess you havent seen the autopsy report.
.I guess you haven't seen the video of the murder.
The case was like a Mike Tyson knockout.
Chavin's down and he ain't getting up.

Oh I seen it. I seen the WHOLE thing, where he was hollering he couldnt breathe while standing, nor in the back of the squad car.

I guess if one is going to commit crimes, maybe dont OD on drugs before you do it.

Shame the paramedics didnt get there sooner, all this could've been avoided. Guess we need to defund the paramedics while we at it huh?

otopsy.jpg

"I seen it." Were you home schooled? No wonder you don't understand the autopsy findings.

At least I seen it all. You only seen the eight minutes and forty two seconds.

You're American, aren't you? Please learn to speak English. Fuck. One would think you were an illegal immigrant who doesn't understand how verbs work in Englsih.

So now you're saying illegal immigrants are retarded?
AI4SKeU.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Racist, pro-murder cuck.

If you say so......but blm aren't mass murderers are they? Nope. No one dies when they are

Racist, pro-murder cuck.

If you say so......but blm aren't mass murderers are they? Nope. No one dies when they are looting/rioting. Nope. No way.

If anyone murdered someone, that person is a murderer. Are all BLM people murderers? No. Are all cops murderers? No. But Chauvin is, and there is a mountain of evidence.

By doing a standard technique to hold him down? Ambulance was on the way. So sad he overdosed before they got there.

He was not performing a standard technique. SMH. The autopsy, well, I posted the results earlier. HOMICIDE, you moron.

Maybe if Georgey wasnt overdosing, he would of remained in the back of the squad car. But noooooooo, he was overdosing, and having a hard time breathing, and was resisting, but thankfully Chauvin saw compassion, and pulled him out of the car, hoping it would help his breathing. He tried saving the man. But because of Georgey resisting, he had to be held down. You would be surprised what one on drugs can do. It was already proven the knee was on the shoulder, not the neck, as seen from a different camera angle.

Oh, NOW the murder was an act of compassion. You are one giant tool, Blazedbrain.

:Jackass:

And she accused ME of being a gaslighter.

Just sayin.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Second-degree unintentional murder, third-degree murder, and second-degree manslaughter.

I posted the official legal definition of 2nd degree manslaughter above. Here it is again:

Manslaughter in the Second Degree occurs when a person continues with a reckless act that they are aware of committing, and they consciously disregard the potentially fatal risks involved to others. The risk must be of the type that any reasonable person would not ignore.

Yes, 3 counts. I don't think he is murderer at all but he definitely should pay for torturing Floyd because the way I see it, holding someone down like that for 9 minutes was torture.... just my opinion.

Floyd's autopsy said he had lethal levels of fentenyl (4 x lethal dose) and other drugs plus he had coronavirus plus a heart attack. He was going to die with or without being necked by an unfeeling and over-zealous copper.

I saw the video of George Floyd staggering all over the shop trying to pass the $20 counterfeit bill. He wasn't looking too good, that's for sure.

I think he was in pain from the coronavirus which is EXTREMELY painful and he self medicated... he isn't the first one to overdo drugs and he won't be the last.

You don't know he was going to die. You aren't a doctor and you weren't there. We do know that Chauvin made sure he died.

Oh I seen it. I seen the WHOLE thing, where he was hollering he couldnt breathe while standing, nor in the back of the squad car.

I guess if one is going to commit crimes, maybe dont OD on drugs before you do it.

Shame the paramedics didnt get there sooner, all this could've been avoided. Guess we need to defund the paramedics while we at it huh?

otopsy.jpg

"I seen it." Were you home schooled? No wonder you don't understand the autopsy findings.

You're American, aren't you? Please learn to speak English. Fuck. One would think you were an illegal immigrant who doesn't understand how verbs work in Englsih.

AI4SKeU.jpg

No. I'm saying Blazedbrain sounds like an illegal immigrant who hasn't learned English. Not speaking a foreign language doesn't make one a retard, you mentally challenged invertebrate. It does mean one is in need of language classes.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

otopsy.jpg

AI4SKeU.jpg

No. I'm saying Blazedbrain sounds like an illegal immigrant who hasn't learned English. Not speaking a foreign language doesn't make one a retard, you mentally challenged invertebrate. It does mean one is in need of language classes.

Don't backtrack... I'm really starting to think you don't like me Lotus... =(

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

otopsy.jpg

AI4SKeU.jpg

I've seen a few spelling errors from you today....... lunch lady.

Perhaps you should take your own advice.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

otopsy.jpg

AI4SKeU.jpg

I've seen a few spelling errors from you today....... lunch lady.

Perhaps you should take your own advice.

Aye, she's especially dramatic today ha!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dont over do your drugs, dont die, mmkay?

There are a lot of people double dose, my mum was one... for instance, if a cough mixture bottle said one teaspoon, my mum would say is 1 is good for you, 2 or 3 must be better.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
if it gets over turned
It's overturned, ya fucking moron copycat.

Right. You just sit there and be a stupid asshole and wait for something you can twist into a complaint about "cooooonnnsss".

Because that's all you really give a fuck about.
what.. you thought you were going to have an intelligent conversation with an imbecile who's brain is the size of a tic tac?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Racist, pro-murder cuck.

What's being pointed out to you time and time again, Dick Drip, is that you NEVER express outrage under any other circumstance that doesn't align itself with the narrative you are trying to push.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

otopsy.jpg

.Don't go and be negligent, Blasétard.
Please, include the cause of death - Homicide.
.Two autopsies drew the same conclusion.

He wasn't convicted of murder... If they had have gone for murder he would have gotten off.

Murder is about, INTENTION... did he or did he not INTEND to kill Fentenyl Floyd?

His case had a stacked jury... his appeal may hold up.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

otopsy.jpg

He wasn't convicted of murder... If they had have gone for murder he would have gotten off.

Murder is about, INTENTION... did he or did he not INTEND to kill Fentenyl Floyd?

you're not this stupid are you?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

otopsy.jpg

Guess you cant read pictures, it says "no life threatening injuries identified". You're welcome.

..and that was one of the two official autopsies or maybe a bullshit preliminary offered by the defense in pretrial? It was the actions that Chauvin took, which were concluded by the court to have been reckless and with knowledge of what were to be likely consequence, which caused Floyd's death.

Homicide, the killing of one
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
by another. Homicide is a general term and may refer to a noncriminal act as well as the criminal act of
. Some homicides are considered justifiable, such as the killing of a person to prevent the commission of a serious
or to aid a representative of the law. Other homicides are said to be excusable, as when a person kills in
. A criminal homicide is one that is not regarded by the applicable criminal code as justifiable or excusable. All legal systems make important distinctions between different types of homicide, and punishments vary greatly according to the intent of the killer, the dangerousness of the killer’s conduct, and the circumstances of the act.

I agree, 100% reckless. You can't change that result in my opinion.

How much punishment does that deserve, 5 years? 10 years?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

otopsy.jpg

Omg just stop.

First of all, your point about "lethal dose" is garbage because Floyd was an ADDICT. There exists no standard "lethal dose" for a drug addict. At the peak of my addiction? I was probably taking 5 times what would kill two people here. For breakfast. And I'd be conscious and functioning....3 to 5 times past a "lethal dose".

So if you want to argue drug overdose.....yeah he was overdosing. He would probably be alive right now without fentanyl and meth in his system. But pointing out him having so many times more than a lethal dose means nothing unless he was an opiate virgin. It's called tolerance and it builds FAST. If anyone here....even the biggest male, took as much heroin as I did when in the middle of my addiction he would be DEAD. Because he would be taking a lethal dose. That means nothing to a user.

Second, Covid is NOT "painful" as some rule of thumb. I had the gotdamn shit for three weeks, granted I'm a bad ass from hell and it takes A LOT to slow me down.....but at no point was I in "pain" from Covid. Not saying it's not ever painful.....but its sure not some absolute that it comes with all this pain.

Floyd probably didnt even notice he had it. It looked pretty asymptomatic and he was using opiate narcotics so he certainly wasn't in any pain. Shit he was so high he couldnt feel himself BREATHING. Also if you are being crushed too death....you wont be coherently yelling for momma or saying you cannot breath.

Third .....yeah, Chauvin WAS charged with MURDER. It's all a murder charge, Cascur. It's the DEGREES that show intent. Read what the charges under the law mean. It's different in every state, so you have to go on MN law.

Okay. That was everything that made me twitch that I was planning on ignoring. Glad I got it out.

Now feel free to call me "Dovid" and talk about how much you love my tits. You're welcome.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

otopsy.jpg

Guess you cant read pictures, it says "no life threatening injuries identified". You're welcome.

..and that was one of the two official autopsies or maybe a bullshit preliminary offered by the defense in pretrial? It was the actions that Chauvin took, which were concluded by the court to have been reckless and with knowledge of what were to be likely consequence, which caused Floyd's death.

by another. Homicide is a general term and may refer to a noncriminal act as well as the criminal act of
. Some homicides are considered justifiable, such as the killing of a person to prevent the commission of a serious
or to aid a representative of the law. Other homicides are said to be excusable, as when a person kills in
. A criminal homicide is one that is not regarded by the applicable criminal code as justifiable or excusable. All legal systems make important distinctions between different types of homicide, and punishments vary greatly according to the intent of the killer, the dangerousness of the killer’s conduct, and the circumstances of the act.

20 minimum. He knew what he was doing. Evil fuck.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Racist, pro-murder cuck.

I don't agree he had to be held down... and his knee was on the neck at least at one point it was.

Anyway, the cop did some bad policing and his life is ruined now. It was not worth it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'd like to see some of these "you dont have to hold down people high off their tits" people actually go do some inner city ride alongs with police.

The level of naive.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh Dovid, I said the coronor said he had 4 x the lethal dose of fentenyl so stick the rest of your bs up your arse.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh Dovid, I said the coronor said he had 4 x the lethal dose of fentenyl so stick the rest of your bs up your arse.

And I just explained to you why that means nothing. He was an addict with a tolerance.

Stop being so stubborn in your ignorance. Kurt Cobain had 4 times the "lethal dose" when he shot himself.

Again, I personally slammed 4 times the lethal dose for my morning "get right". .. ...as you and a few others have been shrieking about for two years now.

The "lethal dose" is not standard for addicts. The standard is set for regular nonaddicted people. He took 4 times what would kill YOU. For him? That was probably pregame.

You want to argue he was overdosing? Go ahead. He probably was. But pointing to what a medical examiner about "lethal dose" doesnt prove it. It's not an argument because you are misunderstanding what that means.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

otopsy.jpg

One of my interests in life is sentencing convictions. The USA far too harsh, Aus, way, way, too soft... I like the UK sentencing. They have 3 possible verdicts, Guilty, Not Guilty, Not Proven.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@LotusBud One day, when I can have more spare time I write about what got me interested in sentencings in the first place. The law is extremely misogynistic.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh Christ, she's off and running.

True. True I should expect that if it's not in picture form or on people search websites its pretty well above your abilities.

Carry on.
I prey that one day God will grant you the wisdom that chat rooms are not graded by the word.

Bit of a freudian slip in that last projection?

Do you ever reflect on your own self or do you just always blame others for your intellectual laziness?

Maybe "prey" less and try to stretch your closed mind.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

otopsy.jpg

He literally did nothing but what the police academy trained him to do. I understand you are stupid and have limited intellectual abilities but even making allowances for such you are just drooling and shitting yourself here.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️

otopsy.jpg

He literally did nothing but what the police academy trained him to do. I understand you are stupid and have limited intellectual abilities but even making allowances for such you are just drooling and shitting yourself here.

His uphill Commanders, including the head training Officer, all said Derek murdered George Floyd, so why are you dingdongs retrying the case with that line of bullshit? git gud!