Derek Chauvin Conviction to be Overturned

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
And unintentional 2nd degree murder... in other words he isn't a murderer.

Chauvn was convicted of these three things:

Second-degree unintentional murder, third-degree murder, and second-degree manslaughter.

I posted the official legal definition of 2nd degree manslaughter above. Here it is again:

Manslaughter in the Second Degree occurs when a person continues with a reckless act that they are aware of committing, and they consciously disregard the potentially fatal risks involved to others. The risk must be of the type that any reasonable person would not ignore.

In other words, Chavin is a murderer.

Yes, 3 counts. I don't think he is murderer at all but he definitely should pay for torturing Floyd because the way I see it, holding someone down like that for 9 minutes was torture.... just my opinion.

He's a murderer. He knew exactly what he was doing and kept it up purposely.

Chauvin's policing was disgusting.

Floyd's autopsy said he had lethal levels of fentenyl (4 x lethal dose) and other drugs plus he had coronavirus plus a heart attack. He was going to die with or without being necked by an unfeeling and over-zealous copper.

I saw the video of George Floyd staggering all over the shop trying to pass the $20 counterfeit bill. He wasn't looking too good, that's for sure.

I think he was in pain from the coronavirus which is EXTREMELY painful and he self medicated... he isn't the first one to overdo drugs and he won't be the last.

You don't know he was going to die. You aren't a doctor and you weren't there. We do know that Chauvin made sure he died.

I guess you havent seen the autopsy report.
.I guess you haven't seen the video of the murder.
The case was like a Mike Tyson knockout.
Chavin's down and he ain't getting up.

Oh I seen it. I seen the WHOLE thing, where he was hollering he couldnt breathe while standing, nor in the back of the squad car.

I guess if one is going to commit crimes, maybe dont OD on drugs before you do it.

Shame the paramedics didnt get there sooner, all this could've been avoided. Guess we need to defund the paramedics while we at it huh?

otopsy.jpg

.Don't go and be negligent, Blasétard.
Please, include the cause of death - Homicide.
.Two autopsies drew the same conclusion.

Guess you cant read pictures, it says "no life threatening injuries identified". You're welcome.

..and that was one of the two official autopsies or maybe a bullshit preliminary offered by the defense in pretrial? It was the actions that Chauvin took, which were concluded by the court to have been reckless and with knowledge of what were to be likely consequence, which caused Floyd's death.

Homicide, the killing of one
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
by another. Homicide is a general term and may refer to a noncriminal act as well as the criminal act of
. Some homicides are considered justifiable, such as the killing of a person to prevent the commission of a serious
or to aid a representative of the law. Other homicides are said to be excusable, as when a person kills in
. A criminal homicide is one that is not regarded by the applicable criminal code as justifiable or excusable. All legal systems make important distinctions between different types of homicide, and punishments vary greatly according to the intent of the killer, the dangerousness of the killer’s conduct, and the circumstances of the act.

I agree, 100% reckless. You can't change that result in my opinion.

How much punishment does that deserve, 5 years? 10 years?

20 minimum. He knew what he was doing. Evil fuck.

He literally did nothing but what the police academy trained him to do. I understand you are stupid and have limited intellectual abilities but even making allowances for such you are just drooling and shitting yourself here.

His uphill Commanders, including the head training Officer, all said Derek murdered George Floyd, so why are you dingdongs retrying the case with that line of bullshit? git gud!

The case isn't over until all appeals have been exhausted.

:Crazy:

Are you having trouble with the court appeals concept lotus?

No. I'm having trouble with the delusional scenario you people are spinning. It's nuts.

it isn't delusional, Chauvin will be appealling his conviction... he'll just keep appealling until his conviction is quashed.

His conviction is not going to be quashed. You'll see soon enough. And, of course, you'll pretend you never claimed it would be. LOL

. Con trolls got to troll something.
Nobody is buying that the Trump Inauguration was the biglyist in history anymore
. so this is all they have.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The juror went to a commemoration of the MLK march. His t-shirt has a pic of MLK, with the "knee off our necks" reference to Floyd on the shirt. You people are totally grasping at straws. This won't cause a mistrial.

Dream the fuck on.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The juror went to a commemoration of the MLK march. His t-shirt has a pic of MLK, with the "knee off our necks" reference to Floyd on the shirt. You people are totally grasping at straws. This won't cause a mistrial.

Dream the fuck on.

“You people...?” You Portuguese women should trim your whiskers ffs!

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
I've already stated what I think happened.
To me, at least, the fact that Floyd was know to be in distress medically at the time of his arrest makes the rough treatment by Chauvin that much more egregious. It would have been unacceptable in the case of a person who wasn't compromised, and Chauvin certainly knew that.

There was a day when police were respected
Not since I was a youngster here in the States. We called them pigs then and that's how I refer to them today, and that is due to they're biased behavior when protecting and serving. You see - they are supposed to do that for all, equally, but don't.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Second-degree unintentional murder, third-degree murder, and second-degree manslaughter.

I posted the official legal definition of 2nd degree manslaughter above. Here it is again:

Manslaughter in the Second Degree occurs when a person continues with a reckless act that they are aware of committing, and they consciously disregard the potentially fatal risks involved to others. The risk must be of the type that any reasonable person would not ignore.

Yes, 3 counts. I don't think he is murderer at all but he definitely should pay for torturing Floyd because the way I see it, holding someone down like that for 9 minutes was torture.... just my opinion.

Floyd's autopsy said he had lethal levels of fentenyl (4 x lethal dose) and other drugs plus he had coronavirus plus a heart attack. He was going to die with or without being necked by an unfeeling and over-zealous copper.

I saw the video of George Floyd staggering all over the shop trying to pass the $20 counterfeit bill. He wasn't looking too good, that's for sure.

I think he was in pain from the coronavirus which is EXTREMELY painful and he self medicated... he isn't the first one to overdo drugs and he won't be the last.

You don't know he was going to die. You aren't a doctor and you weren't there. We do know that Chauvin made sure he died.

Oh I seen it. I seen the WHOLE thing, where he was hollering he couldnt breathe while standing, nor in the back of the squad car.

I guess if one is going to commit crimes, maybe dont OD on drugs before you do it.

Shame the paramedics didnt get there sooner, all this could've been avoided. Guess we need to defund the paramedics while we at it huh?

otopsy.jpg

Guess you cant read pictures, it says "no life threatening injuries identified". You're welcome.

..and that was one of the two official autopsies or maybe a bullshit preliminary offered by the defense in pretrial? It was the actions that Chauvin took, which were concluded by the court to have been reckless and with knowledge of what were to be likely consequence, which caused Floyd's death.

by another. Homicide is a general term and may refer to a noncriminal act as well as the criminal act of
. Some homicides are considered justifiable, such as the killing of a person to prevent the commission of a serious
or to aid a representative of the law. Other homicides are said to be excusable, as when a person kills in
. A criminal homicide is one that is not regarded by the applicable criminal code as justifiable or excusable. All legal systems make important distinctions between different types of homicide, and punishments vary greatly according to the intent of the killer, the dangerousness of the killer’s conduct, and the circumstances of the act.

He literally did nothing but what the police academy trained him to do. I understand you are stupid and have limited intellectual abilities but even making allowances for such you are just drooling and shitting yourself here.

His uphill Commanders, including the head training Officer, all said Derek murdered George Floyd, so why are you dingdongs retrying the case with that line of bullshit? git gud!

They are really quite seething that one of theirs didn't get away with murder this time.

Diabolique (1955) is on - got to run. (winky smiley)

"One of ours"?

Fuck you guys are so disconnected from reality. I've never seen people so determined to live in their delusions.

Everyone has said he needs to be charged but you guys are so fucking stupid, as I predicted, all the problems your end causes that could cause him to walk.....you just lie to yourselves and shift the blame.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
These "activists" sure do love to lie, don't they?

A lot like you people, who make up all sorts of bullshit lies to defend murderers like Chauvin and Kyle. I have waaaaaaayyyyy more respect for someone who tells lies to convict a murderer than someone who lies to protect a murderer.

Have you EVER FUCKING WATCHED all the video angles of Kyle Rittenhouse trying to get away???

If you think Kyle R is a piece of shit, I think your throat should be slit by a home assailant.

You are fucking cowardly scum.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

otopsy.jpg

They are really quite seething that one of theirs didn't get away with murder this time.

I've never seen people so determined to live in their delusions.

Oh that's right. Vampires cast no reflection.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
These "activists" sure do love to lie, don't they?

A lot like you people, who make up all sorts of bullshit lies to defend murderers like Chauvin and Kyle. I have waaaaaaayyyyy more respect for someone who tells lies to convict a murderer than someone who lies to protect a murderer.

Have you EVER FUCKING WATCHED all the video angles of Kyle Rittenhouse trying to get away???

If you think Kyle R is a piece of shit, I think your throat should be slit by a home assailant.

You are fucking cowardly scum.

They are hyperpartisan hacks who cannot even think reasonably.

All she needs to know is that Kyle wasnt with the mob and that he defended himself. That makes him a murderer.

He should have just let the mob of terrorists who burnt down the entire town and tried to even burn children alive brutalize him

These people legit do not think anyone who isnt "one of them" has any rights at all.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I've already stated what I think happened.
To me, at least, the fact that Floyd was know to be in distress medically at the time of his arrest makes the rough treatment by Chauvin that much more egregious. It would have been unacceptable in the case of a person who wasn't compromised, and Chauvin certainly knew that.

There was a day when police were respected
Not since I was a youngster here in the States. We called them pigs then and that how I refer to them today, and that is due to they're biased behavior when protecting and serving. You see - they are supposed to do that for all, equally, bu,t don't.
We all know you only pretend to give a shit because FoF was black and Chauvin is white, that's your ONLY motivation in this case... :Sad:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

otopsy.jpg

You need to die... for the improvement of humanity.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

otopsy.jpg

Ignoring the point again.

You guys are like robots. No thoughts of your own at all. You only twist everything to fit your partisan narratives no matter how blatantly wrong you are.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

otopsy.jpg

You need to die... for the improvement of humanity.

This why we have terrorists mobs. People like this who are so programmed into their partisan delusions that they dont even care about truth anymore.

They wonder why regular people talk about civil war. They can't be reasoned with and they embrace political violence and knowingly support actual rapists and criminals in government.

They literally decide "guilt" based on what "side" someone is on.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

otopsy.jpg

You guys are like robots. No thoughts of your own at all. You only twist everything to fit your partisan narratives no matter how blatantly wrong you are.

Kyle is a fucking hero. He stood alongside people trying to keep property damage to a minimum, put out fires, treated the injured no matter what their persuasions were, and then got repeatedly assaulted for it.

Yet he didn't go leftist and trying to kill everyone around him... he just kept retreating and trying to find a safe place.... he even tried to surrender to the cops and they drove right by.

Kyle only shot at an attacker.

Anyone who watches the various videos and says otherwise is a piece of shit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

otopsy.jpg

Kyle is a fucking hero. He stood alongside people trying to keep property damage to a minimum, put out fires, treated the injured no matter what their persuasions were, and then got repeatedly assaulted for it.

Yet he didn't go leftist and trying to kill everyone around him... he just kept retreating and trying to find a safe place.... he even tried to surrender to the cops and they drove right by.

Kyle only shot at an attacker.

Anyone who watches the various videos and says otherwise is a piece of shit.

Now Harry if the leftist hate mob wants to brutally beat and murder a 17 year old medic who was trying to help protect the property of the regular residents of the town they were destroying.....well gotdammit they should be able to murder that kid.

These mobs have murdered little fucking innocent children and these people are silent.

It's only MURDER if one of the people they try to brutalize shoots in self defense.

We got 40 dead people murdered in these riots but KYLE needs to PAY for not being number 41!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Anyone who watches the various videos and says otherwise is a piece of shit
You are clearly in distress today, Popgun.

Here's something to ease the pain.

312843158597.jpg

Yeah who would guess that calling a 17 year old kid a murderer because he defended himself against violent criminals who were chasing him would piss peopld off.

Maybe you forgot how normal respond to a genuine outrage because you guys do not truly care about anyone or anything.

So partisan psychotic you think a kid should have let himself be murdered. But none of you have fuck all to say about the massive damage and death caused by what you see as your "side".

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

312843158597.jpg

Yeah who would guess that calling a 17 year old kid a murderer because he defended himself against violent criminals who were chasing him would piss peopld off.

Maybe you forgot how normal respond to a genuine outrage because you guys do not truly care about anyone or anything.

So partisan psychotic you think a kid should have let himself be murdered. But none of you have fuck all to say about the massive damage and death caused by what you see as your "side".

It defies belief that despite all the video of what happened to Kyle, they're still trying to destroy and imprison him.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

otopsy.jpg

:Crazy:

Are you having trouble with the court appeals concept lotus?

No. I'm having trouble with the delusional scenario you people are spinning. It's nuts.

it isn't delusional, Chauvin will be appealling his conviction... he'll just keep appealling until his conviction is quashed.

His conviction is not going to be quashed. You'll see soon enough. And, of course, you'll pretend you never claimed it would be. LOL

He has a very good chance at an appeal thanks to the stupidity of you leftist dorks

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
you think a kid should have let himself be murdered
You know what I think (?) - I think his parents should have prevented him from carrying a weapon (which he was not legally authorized to carry) across state lines into a volatile situation. If he was there to put out fires and lend medical assistance, which he also would be doing on no authority) then you do not need a weapon for that. Never heard of shooting a fire out. Thirdly - the people who he shot were the ones trying to defend themselves, trying only to disarm him since he had already shot at someone. KR is guilty of willful homicide.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

312843158597.jpg

It defies belief that despite all the video of what happened to Kyle, they're still trying to destroy and imprison him.

They are so hate filled they dont care.

Rights and justice are now dependent on what "politics" a person may have.

Objective truth and individual rights dont exist to them.

It's an authoritarian one party and it's been in the works here for decades. The American right wasnt a good channel for it but the left is always perfect for a totalitarian uprising because they really use that "greater good" thinking.

The holocaust was for the "greater good"

They wont listen to any of our actual stances or consider anything because....well they cant, and a huge part of taking over a country is brainwashing the public. Seeing any opposition as evil, and dehumanizing and demonizing everyone who does oppose it, is nessesary.

We are pretty far gone and I dont see this damage being reversed. We now have radicals destroying communities for months and getting innocent people hurt and killed. If a mob trying to burn down buildings occupied by children doesnt make any of these stop and think? It's a lost cause and sadly the whole country will suffer.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

otopsy.jpg

The Jury was ready to vote to convict Derek almost as soon as they sat down, except for one propeller head that was hung up on something they didn't understand in the jury instructions. I don't know of any earlier cases being overturned because a juror wore a T shirt.

Not just any tee shirt you dumb fucking cock huffing moron. A tee shirt depicting heavy bias in favor of the state's case against Chauvin. That's a problem because it cannot truly be said Chauvin received a fair trial despite the verdict being the correct one.

YOu imbeciles handed this murderer an appeal on a silver platter and you're too stupid to see the predicament you have placed the judicial branch in

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You know what I think (?) - I think his parents should have prevented him from carrying a weapon (which he was not legally authorized to carry) across state lines into a volatile situation. If he was there to put out fires and lend medical assistance, which he also would be doing on no authority) then you do not need a weapon for that. Never heard of shooting a fire out. Thirdly - the people who he shot were the ones trying to defend themselves, trying only to disarm him since he had already shot at someone. KR is guilty of willful homicide.

He didn't take the weapon across state lines.

UNLIKE several members of the mob carrying illegal guns into Kenosha.

And no, it's far from homicide when you are being attacked and trying to flee and are forced to shoot people. Period.

The only reason you are saying otherwise is because your partisan entitled hatred that causes you to think the violent mob has more rights than the residents and can do wft they please.

Big surprise you dont know the facts, cant be objective and honest and dont know Wisconsin law. Kyle shot leftist savages and that's homicide no matter what. You wont hold anyone burning towns accountable. Even when they gun down 8 year olds.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You pussy...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

otopsy.jpg

The Jury was ready to vote to convict Derek almost as soon as they sat down, except for one propeller head that was hung up on something they didn't understand in the jury instructions. I don't know of any earlier cases being overturned because a juror wore a T shirt.

Not just any tee shirt you dumb fucking cock huffing moron. A tee shirt depicting heavy bias in favor of the state's case against Chauvin. That's a problem because it cannot truly be said Chauvin received a fair trial despite the verdict being the correct one.

YOu imbeciles handed this murderer an appeal on a silver platter and you're too stupid to see the predicament you have placed the judicial branch in

They aren't even hearing it.

They are hearing "omg one of ours might walk! Yay!!!" That's what they are seeing in our points.

So fucking delusional.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

otopsy.jpg

"I seen it." Were you home schooled? No wonder you don't understand the autopsy findings.

At least I seen it all. You only seen the eight minutes and forty two seconds.

You're American, aren't you? Please learn to speak English. Fuck. One would think you were an illegal immigrant who doesn't understand how verbs work in Englsih.

So now you're saying illegal immigrants are retarded?
AI4SKeU.jpg

No. I'm saying Blazedbrain sounds like an illegal immigrant who hasn't learned English. Not speaking a foreign language doesn't make one a retard, you mentally challenged invertebrate. It does mean one is in need of language classes.

I've seen a few spelling errors from you today....... lunch lady.

Perhaps you should take your own advice.

lmao @ lunch lady .....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

less than a homeroom teacher

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh Christ, she's off and running.

True. True I should expect that if it's not in picture form or on people search websites its pretty well above your abilities.

Carry on.
I prey that one day God will grant you the wisdom that chat rooms are not graded by the word.
*Pray
*Bait
*Fag
^^Something my unilaterally unrequited gay lover would say.
Your gay lover would say that? Before or after you two shower together?
lurn to read gudr
lurn two keypp ur asshole out ov community showers fagolo