Derek Chauvin Conviction to be Overturned

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
And unintentional 2nd degree murder... in other words he isn't a murderer.

Chauvn was convicted of these three things:

Second-degree unintentional murder, third-degree murder, and second-degree manslaughter.

I posted the official legal definition of 2nd degree manslaughter above. Here it is again:

Manslaughter in the Second Degree occurs when a person continues with a reckless act that they are aware of committing, and they consciously disregard the potentially fatal risks involved to others. The risk must be of the type that any reasonable person would not ignore.

In other words, Chavin is a murderer.

Yes, 3 counts. I don't think he is murderer at all but he definitely should pay for torturing Floyd because the way I see it, holding someone down like that for 9 minutes was torture.... just my opinion.

He's a murderer. He knew exactly what he was doing and kept it up purposely.

Chauvin's policing was disgusting.

Floyd's autopsy said he had lethal levels of fentenyl (4 x lethal dose) and other drugs plus he had coronavirus plus a heart attack. He was going to die with or without being necked by an unfeeling and over-zealous copper.

I saw the video of George Floyd staggering all over the shop trying to pass the $20 counterfeit bill. He wasn't looking too good, that's for sure.

I think he was in pain from the coronavirus which is EXTREMELY painful and he self medicated... he isn't the first one to overdo drugs and he won't be the last.

You don't know he was going to die. You aren't a doctor and you weren't there. We do know that Chauvin made sure he died.

I guess you havent seen the autopsy report.
.I guess you haven't seen the video of the murder.
The case was like a Mike Tyson knockout.
Chavin's down and he ain't getting up.

Oh I seen it. I seen the WHOLE thing, where he was hollering he couldnt breathe while standing, nor in the back of the squad car.

I guess if one is going to commit crimes, maybe dont OD on drugs before you do it.

Shame the paramedics didnt get there sooner, all this could've been avoided. Guess we need to defund the paramedics while we at it huh?

otopsy.jpg

.Don't go and be negligent, Blasétard.
Please, include the cause of death - Homicide.
.Two autopsies drew the same conclusion.

Guess you cant read pictures, it says "no life threatening injuries identified". You're welcome.

..and that was one of the two official autopsies or maybe a bullshit preliminary offered by the defense in pretrial? It was the actions that Chauvin took, which were concluded by the court to have been reckless and with knowledge of what were to be likely consequence, which caused Floyd's death.

Homicide, the killing of one
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
by another. Homicide is a general term and may refer to a noncriminal act as well as the criminal act of
. Some homicides are considered justifiable, such as the killing of a person to prevent the commission of a serious
or to aid a representative of the law. Other homicides are said to be excusable, as when a person kills in
. A criminal homicide is one that is not regarded by the applicable criminal code as justifiable or excusable. All legal systems make important distinctions between different types of homicide, and punishments vary greatly according to the intent of the killer, the dangerousness of the killer’s conduct, and the circumstances of the act.

I agree, 100% reckless. You can't change that result in my opinion.

How much punishment does that deserve, 5 years? 10 years?

20 minimum. He knew what he was doing. Evil fuck.

He literally did nothing but what the police academy trained him to do. I understand you are stupid and have limited intellectual abilities but even making allowances for such you are just drooling and shitting yourself here.

His uphill Commanders, including the head training Officer, all said Derek murdered George Floyd, so why are you dingdongs retrying the case with that line of bullshit? git gud!

They are really quite seething that one of theirs didn't get away with murder this time.

Diabolique (1955) is on - got to run. (winky smiley)

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Second-degree unintentional murder, third-degree murder, and second-degree manslaughter.

I posted the official legal definition of 2nd degree manslaughter above. Here it is again:

Manslaughter in the Second Degree occurs when a person continues with a reckless act that they are aware of committing, and they consciously disregard the potentially fatal risks involved to others. The risk must be of the type that any reasonable person would not ignore.

Yes, 3 counts. I don't think he is murderer at all but he definitely should pay for torturing Floyd because the way I see it, holding someone down like that for 9 minutes was torture.... just my opinion.

Floyd's autopsy said he had lethal levels of fentenyl (4 x lethal dose) and other drugs plus he had coronavirus plus a heart attack. He was going to die with or without being necked by an unfeeling and over-zealous copper.

I saw the video of George Floyd staggering all over the shop trying to pass the $20 counterfeit bill. He wasn't looking too good, that's for sure.

I think he was in pain from the coronavirus which is EXTREMELY painful and he self medicated... he isn't the first one to overdo drugs and he won't be the last.

You don't know he was going to die. You aren't a doctor and you weren't there. We do know that Chauvin made sure he died.

Oh I seen it. I seen the WHOLE thing, where he was hollering he couldnt breathe while standing, nor in the back of the squad car.

I guess if one is going to commit crimes, maybe dont OD on drugs before you do it.

Shame the paramedics didnt get there sooner, all this could've been avoided. Guess we need to defund the paramedics while we at it huh?

otopsy.jpg

Guess you cant read pictures, it says "no life threatening injuries identified". You're welcome.

..and that was one of the two official autopsies or maybe a bullshit preliminary offered by the defense in pretrial? It was the actions that Chauvin took, which were concluded by the court to have been reckless and with knowledge of what were to be likely consequence, which caused Floyd's death.

by another. Homicide is a general term and may refer to a noncriminal act as well as the criminal act of
. Some homicides are considered justifiable, such as the killing of a person to prevent the commission of a serious
or to aid a representative of the law. Other homicides are said to be excusable, as when a person kills in
. A criminal homicide is one that is not regarded by the applicable criminal code as justifiable or excusable. All legal systems make important distinctions between different types of homicide, and punishments vary greatly according to the intent of the killer, the dangerousness of the killer’s conduct, and the circumstances of the act.

He literally did nothing but what the police academy trained him to do. I understand you are stupid and have limited intellectual abilities but even making allowances for such you are just drooling and shitting yourself here.

His uphill Commanders, including the head training Officer, all said Derek murdered George Floyd, so why are you dingdongs retrying the case with that line of bullshit? git gud!

The case isn't over until all appeals have been exhausted.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

otopsy.jpg

:Crazy:

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️

otopsy.jpg

The Jury was ready to vote to convict Derek almost as soon as they sat down, except for one propeller head that was hung up on something they didn't understand in the jury instructions. I don't know of any earlier cases being overturned because a juror wore a T shirt.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

otopsy.jpg

The Jury was ready to vote to convict Derek almost as soon as they sat down, except for one propeller head that was hung up on something they didn't understand in the jury instructions. I don't know of any earlier cases being overturned because a juror wore a T shirt.

:facepalm:

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh Christ, she's off and running.

True. True I should expect that if it's not in picture form or on people search websites its pretty well above your abilities.

Carry on.
I prey that one day God will grant you the wisdom that chat rooms are not graded by the word.
*Pray
*Bait
*Fag
^^Something my unilaterally unrequited gay lover would say.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

True. True I should expect that if it's not in picture form or on people search websites its pretty well above your abilities.

Carry on.
I prey that one day God will grant you the wisdom that chat rooms are not graded by the word.
*Pray
*Bait
*Fag
Your gay lover would say that? Before or after you two shower together?

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️

Carry on.
*Pray
*Bait
*Fag
Your gay lover would say that? Before or after you two shower together?
lurn to read gudr

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

otopsy.jpg

Are you having trouble with the court appeals concept lotus?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

otopsy.jpg

No. I'm having trouble with the delusional scenario you people are spinning. It's nuts.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

otopsy.jpg

No. I'm having trouble with the delusional scenario you people are spinning. It's nuts.

it isn't delusional, Chauvin will be appealling his conviction... he'll just keep appealling until his conviction is quashed.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️

otopsy.jpg

it isn't delusional, Chauvin will be appealling his conviction... he'll just keep appealling until his conviction is quashed.

Cool story Bro. Maybe after his first couple appeals fall flat, and no one will represent his frivolous claims anymore, he can get a Law degree at Trump University and represent himself.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

otopsy.jpg

Cool story Bro. Maybe after his first couple appeals fall flat, and no one will represent his frivolous claims anymore, he can get a Law degree at Trump University and represent himself.

LMAO.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

otopsy.jpg

His conviction is not going to be quashed. You'll see soon enough. And, of course, you'll pretend you never claimed it would be. LOL

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

otopsy.jpg

His conviction is not going to be quashed. You'll see soon enough. And, of course, you'll pretend you never claimed it would be. LOL

I don't know about his conviction, but the jury was tainted. He deserves a new trial.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

otopsy.jpg

He'll be channeling Ted Bundy getting a jail law degree.... He'll have plenty of time studying law now so there will be no excuse for him to fail the bar.

I bet the prison guards smuggle in wine, women and song and he'll be treated like a King inside....

Of course, he might also get his throat cut too... Duh-mer wasn't safe.

This story isn't ending any time soon.

A sudden brainfart - Maybe a big Bubba will hold his neck down for 10 minutes.... You never know!~

X

xXx
Site Supporter

otopsy.jpg

He'll be channeling Ted Bundy getting a jail law degree.... He'll have plenty of time studying law now so there will be no excuse for him to fail the bar.

I bet the prison guards smuggle in wine, women and song and he'll be treated like a King inside....

A sudden brainfart - Maybe a big Bubba will hold his neck down for 10 minutes.... You never know!~

yeah that's the one I hope for, Bubba puts the knee to the pig

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

otopsy.jpg

He was sacrificed on the altar of PC wokeness in order to avoid more infrastructure burnings, assaults, and murders...

But if you watch all the videos, you realize that he may be up for negligence but definitely not all the charges levelled at him.

He can be a fuckwit and a victim too....

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

otopsy.jpg

Noooo, you're mixing me up with someone else I'm afraid. I strive to be open minded. I've already stated what I think happened.

I do not respect Floyd and equally I don't think much of Chauvin either unless the public who have encountered him give glowing character reports to his stellar personality.

There was a day when police were respected but these days, they're not.

Peaches used to post news articles about police brutality on a group called Wicked Kewl. I used to be shocked after reading them.

I think he, (George) died from coronavirus, the heart attack was the finish of it. I say that because he was screaming he couldn't breath WAYYY before being crushed but Chauvin, who wasn't a wafer by any stretch of the imagination, was a HUGE heavy guy like George was.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

otopsy.jpg

He was sacrificed on the altar of PC wokeness in order to avoid more infrastructure burnings, assaults, and murders...

But if you watch all the videos, you realize that he may be up for negligence but definitely not all the charges levelled at him.

YUP... I agree with this.

I think most people do.

No good is going to come of it, especially the family getting 27 Million dollars. The black community will be jealous, the white community will be angry.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

otopsy.jpg

yeah that's the one I hope for, Bubba puts the knee to the pig

I think it will happen... revenge/retribution. It absolutely will happen.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

otopsy.jpg

YUP... I agree with this.

I think most people do.

No good is going to come of it, especially the family getting 27 Million dollars. The black community will be jealous, the white community will be angry.

That's not how it works though... part of both the black and white communities....and mixes between, will get angry because he is guilty, isn't guilty, or partly guilty.

The US isn't Australia. People integrated in the US to some extent. Not so for us here.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
These "activists" sure do love to lie, don't they?

A lot like you people, who make up all sorts of bullshit lies to defend murderers like Chauvin and Kyle. I have waaaaaaayyyyy more respect for someone who tells lies to convict a murderer than someone who lies to protect a murderer.