Drought/water shortages

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, Dove is on here rec'ing people who call me stupid, and then she's all, "But I'm so sweet and you're so mean to me."

@Dove, you ruined any common ground we might have with all of your, "Libs are this and libs are that" partisan hackery and your passive/aggressive insults followed by your, "Who, me?" nonsense.
Take a deep breath, step back, and realise you have moar in common than you think.

She's a ruthless gaslighter.
Quit your gotdam whining and hijacking.

STFU. This is my thread.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
This thread is about climate change and drought. It shouldn't be in politics, because this is not a political issue. But dumb fucking ass science hating cons have made it one, so here we are.

I also know illiterate CONs will make this about California, too, but trust me, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Colorado, and Texas are no better off than California. This is about EVERYONE needing to pay attention to climate crises.

The historic California town of Mendocino is running out of water, as the wells the tourist town depends on are drying up amid a devastating drought.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Go fuck yourself you sour hag!

It's always such a pleasure when I decide to read your posts.
Likewise when you churn up redundant fucking news!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Scientists are worried the Atlantic Meridional Overturning Circulation (AMOC), a "critical aquatic conveyer belt" that drives currents in the Atlantic Ocean, is at risk of near-complete collapse due to climate change,
reports.

A shutdown of the crucial circulation system could "bring extreme cold to Europe and parts of North America, raise sea levels along the U.S. East Coast, and disrupt seasonal monsoons that provide water to much of the world," the Post reports. The effects, in short, would be devastating.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
the earths cycles r out of our hands and theres nothing we can do about it

the sahara desert was once a jungle then it dried up.... whos fault was that?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Try reading a little science. Yes, climates change naturally. But THIS climate change is highly accelerated and the acceleration is due to humans fucking up the planet. No, we don't get to behave like greedy fools and not pay the price. And yes, we can stop fucking up the planet.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Try reading a little science. Yes, climates change naturally. But THIS climate change is highly accelerated and the acceleration is due to humans fucking up the planet. No, we don't get to behave like greedy fools and not pay the price. And yes, we can stop fucking up the planet.

your petroleum based plastic internet device uses energy, put your money where your mouth is and turn it off then

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just a stupid shit raging. Laugh at Lotusbud and be glade you are not her. Imagine how badly the stupid would burn

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just a stupid shit raging. Laugh at Lotusbud and be glade you are not her. Imagine how badly the stupid would burn
all her virtue signaling here has raised the global temp by 0.000000000000001 degree lol

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

your petroleum based plastic internet device uses energy, put your money where your mouth is and turn it off then

Oh, wow. I bet you think that's a brilliant argument. SMH

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Huge die-off of manatees in Floriduh.

Florida has already broken the state record for the number of documented manatee deaths in a year, with the total quickly approaching 900 - or 10% of the known population.

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard
Oh, Dove is on here rec'ing people who call me stupid, and then she's all, "But I'm so sweet and you're so mean to me."

@Dove, you ruined any common ground we might have with all of your, "Libs are this and libs are that" partisan hackery and your passive/aggressive insults followed by your, "Who, me?" nonsense.
Take a deep breath, step back, and realise you have moar in common than you think.

STFU. This is my thread.
So only you can hijack threads? Fukin elitist left whang bigshot.
SMFH

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

STFU. This is my thread.
SMFH

How is that what I said? Learn to read.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Dove, have you read this thread? Explain to me how when I post articles having to do with the science of climate change and I get shit post smileys that ISN'T climate change denial. Remember when you posted early in this thread that CONs don't deny climate change?

My ass.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Dove, have you read this thread? Explain to me how when I post articles having to do with the science of climate change and I get shit post smileys that ISN'T climate change denial. Remember when you posted early in this thread that CONs don't deny climate change?

My ass.
H7lQLg.gif

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
In recent days, Greenland’s massive ice sheet has been melting at twice its average summer rate, shedding enough water to cover the entire state of Florida with 5 inches of water,
shows.

You're not going to be able to sell your McMansion, Strapon.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In recent days, Greenland’s massive ice sheet has been melting at twice its average summer rate, shedding enough water to cover the entire state of Florida with 5 inches of water,
shows.

You're not going to be able to sell your McMansion, Strapon.
Bitch, didnt you know the earth had a fever and we only had 12 years left? Owl Gore, 2000. You aint even alive now.

Oh yea, and that stupid horse faced bartender squad vagina said we only had 10 years 3 years ago. 7 more to go for THAT end of the world, dummy.

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard

STFU. This is my thread.
SMFH

How is that what I said? Learn to read.
I read quite well. I read your constant pissing and moaning about thread hijacking. Then I read/see that you do it.
This equates to you being bloviating elist privileged hangdown.
Oh and fuk a buncha manateas.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Due to lack of water the state's largest hydroelectric plant has been forced to shut down. This is more key than people realize. If it gets hot in the next month then we are going to see blackouts in California again because this took 800mw of power production off line. Last month the state had to buy 1000mw of spot power from other states to prevent blackouts and now we have 800 mw less. Not to mention fires in Northern California mean wires to the PNW might get shut down.

If blackouts do happen than Gavin Newsom can kiss his ass good bye wrt the recall vote. People are tired of leftists who can't even keep the lights on.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Due to lack of water the state's largest hydroelectric plant has been forced to shut down. This is more key than people realize. If it gets hot in the next month then we are going to see blackouts in California again because this took 800mw of power production off line. Last month the state had to buy 1000mw of spot power from other states to prevent blackouts and now we have 800 mw less. Not to mention fires in Northern California mean wires to the PNW might get shut down.

If blackouts do happen than Gavin Newsom can kiss his ass good bye wrt the recall vote. People are tired of leftists who can't even keep the lights on.

Cali did all of this shit to itself.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sadly, that is true. To many people voted for idiot leftists and this is the result. The moron Gavin Newsom even has ordered the state's last nuclear power plant to shut down by 2024, which would remove yet another 2000 mw of power and bring power production to record lows not seen since the 1970's. Yet these morons think we can produce no base load power and still magically add 30 million electricity demand to grow by 5000%. They just are idiots without a plan other than to pillage as much as they can pillage.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sadly, that is true. To many people voted for idiot leftists and this is the result. The moron Gavin Newsom even has ordered the state's last nuclear power plant to shut down by 2024, which would remove yet another 2000 mw of power and bring power production to record lows not seen since the 1970's. Yet these morons think we can produce no base load power and still magically add 30 million electricity demand to grow by 5000%. They just are idiots without a plan other than to pillage as much as they can pillage.
Sounds like I'd better plan a last visit to Cali soon!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
We have a steady supply of chlorinated water but we buy our drinking water and have three filters in the house... we can also draw rain water and drink it....

We're fine... idiots not so much...

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I have a spring-fed pond behind my house and I know where the spring is.

Water won't be a problem next year when the New Wu Flu Covid22™ is released to kill everyone who got the covid19 jab.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sounds like I'd better plan a last visit to Cali soon!

The state legislature will still have democrap super majorities but the recall is looking really encouraging.

Democrats are still going to try to steal the election. The state voter rolls show 8 million more names then the census found to live in the entire state. It is full of dead people, people who moved out of state, and people who aren't eligible to vote. Democrats have said they are mailing out ballots to everyone on the voter rolls so that is eight million. More ballots than there are people in the state.

Gee, why do they want eight million more ballots than the whole population?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As if the water problems aren't bad enough California is going to outlaw 96% of the country's pork supply. Restaurants and grocery stores are warning of skyrocketing prices and shortages.