Faggot book for four-year-olds

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
He's a cop, probably of the type that was drawn to policing in the first place by the power trip. Lock that fucker up in GenPop and let the consequences ensue.
So the fact that this poor soul, is on an order of magnitude a much greater representation/composite of a predator, than the rights boogeyman tropes would cause y'all to believe?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
One of the hallmarks of Trump Derangement Syndrome is the inability to recognize satire.

You got it bad.

I don't care if Admin and Blurt suck cock. They should just keep it away from the children.

Satire? Sure, with all the shade you throw at the lgbt+ folks, I totally believe you.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
If you rape someone, it makes you a rapist. Doing the thing is what defines you as someone who has done the thing. If you have gay sex, that defines you as gay.

If you're a dude who's got at least one hand and choose to fuck a dude instead of beating off, you found fucking a dude to be the more attractive option. Therefore, if you fuck a dude, you're into fucking dudes, which means you're geh.

Don't know why you'd feel the need to dodge that, other than either dishonesty or cowardice.

Not the way it works.

Let me ask you a question: Are you gay, straight, or bisexual?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
8M8hGH3.jpeg

Every accusation......

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
Not the way it works.

Let me ask you a question: Are you gay, straight, or bisexual?
Yes. Definitely one of those.

And, yeah, that actually is how language works. Relative to an identity, actions are definitive. If you teach for a living, you're a teacher. If you write for a living, you're a writer. If you act for a living, you're an actor. If you're a dude who fucks dudes or a chick who fucks chicks, you're gay.

Put it this way: If you're a dude who doesn't fuck dudes, or a chick who doesn't fuck chicks, you're not gay. That's because the act is definitive. Commit the act, you're defined by the act. That really is how language works.

Now, maybe you've got some homoqueer tendencies and that makes you uncomfortable, so here you are squirming and clawing and squawking to try to pretend you ain't what you are. Doesn't matter. Like the Zappa song says, kid: you are what you is.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Funny the folks that talk about it the most, are closer and more involved in it. You know.

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
Don’t really give a fuck. It is however the truth
You're putting on a genuinely pathetic display; you think you're being clever, when in fact your performance is equivalent to dancing around making inarticulate hooting noises in celebration of the "achievement" of having counted to potato.

You're trying to be clever, but only demonstrate that you're on par with Ralph Wiggum. Pathetic.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Clearly I’m scratching some secret mental folds in your brain. Anything you want to add?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Yes. Definitely one of those.

And, yeah, that actually is how language works. Relative to an identity, actions are definitive. If you teach for a living, you're a teacher. If you write for a living, you're a writer. If you act for a living, you're an actor. If you're a dude who fucks dudes or a chick who fucks chicks, you're gay.

Put it this way: If you're a dude who doesn't fuck dudes, or a chick who doesn't fuck chicks, you're not gay. That's because the act is definitive. Commit the act, you're defined by the act. That really is how language works.

Now, maybe you've got some homoqueer tendencies and that makes you uncomfortable, so here you are squirming and clawing and squawking to try to pretend you ain't what you are. Doesn't matter. Like the Zappa song says, kid: you are what you is.

Are you gay, straight, or bisexual?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
The Question should change his nic to The Answer.

Seems more apt.

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
Commie troons: "Nobody's trying to sexualize little kids!"
*State passes law to stop Commie troons from sexualizing little kids*
Commie troons: "rrrrrrrrRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEEEE!!!"

72b0d114ea578436.webp