Faggot book for four-year-olds

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
bdzMcvV.png

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Nobody says "It is fine for church volunteers to molest children because the transgender people do it too!"

That is just some sick, twisted logic.

It is pretty clear that the leftist scum have zero regard for children. They just follow orders.

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
This fetish y'all have is pretty freaking sick if you ask me. Post about it online and do nothing in real life.

Cool story, bro.
Are you advocating violence against a protected class? Pretty sure that's a no-no. And if that's not what you're doing, then the other possibility is that you're just being a manipulative cunt who's trying to shut down opposition to a particular form of degeneracy.

Either way, go fuck yourself in the eye with a spoon.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you advocating violence against a protected class? Pretty sure that's a no-no. And if that's not what you're doing, then the other possibility is that you're just being a manipulative cunt who's trying to shut down opposition to a particular form of degeneracy.

Either way, go fuck yourself in the eye with a spoon.

Who said anything about violence? Nothing in my post was a call for violence. You reveal yourself.

Sounds like you're taking my posts rather personally. Do you need a dolly to show me where I hurt you?

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
Who said anything about violence? Nothing in my post was a call for violence. You reveal yourself.
No, I question you. You act like people speaking up in nonviolent opposition to something isn't cutting it for you.

So what would? Get explicit. Tell us just what you'd like to see done in opposition to this, beyond nonviolent speech. Tell us what, more than that, you really want to see.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, things are being done.

The transgender movement is taking a real kick in the nuts.

You think so? I think it's a back and forth. I know people that think like you do of our shared generation are pissing the younger generations the fuck off.

Your regressive politics have awoken millenials and gen z the fuck up. They are having huge impact on elections and as old fucks die, they are a larger and larger percentage of the population.

Good luck.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No, I question you. You act like people speaking up in nonviolent opposition to something isn't cutting it for you.

So what would? Get explicit. Tell us just what you'd like to see done in opposition to this, beyond nonviolent speech. Tell us what, more than that, you really want to see.

Speaking up on a troll forum is utterly useless, we all know it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
  • Someone known and trusted by the child or child’s family members, perpetrates 91% of child sexual abuse.
I had no idea that the vast majority of children who are abused had family that surrounded them with "trans" friends.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
  • Someone known and trusted by the child or child’s family members, perpetrates 91% of child sexual abuse.
I had no idea that the vast majority of children who are abused had family that surrounded them with "trans" friends.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
So you've got no defense of Commie troons sexualizing kids. At best, you come up with deflections. And your best is fucking piss poor.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So you've got no defense of Commie troons sexualizing kids. At best, you come up with deflections. And your best is fucking piss poor.

I have actual data, you have nothing. Not one data set, peer-reviewed study, nothing. Go ahead, talk shit and deny the problem...you're just here to troll about little children being diddled by adults.

You have such a good heart.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You think so?

As one example, many large sports governing bodies are disqualifying biological males from competing in divisions intended for biological females.

And people are waking up to other things within the deviant trans community. We had friends over on Thursday afternoon/evening and one of them is re-thinking her stance on the trans movement after being made aware of some of the deviant shit they are getting away with. After being exposed to what is really going on she say "Well that is not okay!!"

People who you think are "woke" are actually waking up and they do not like what they see.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As one example, many large sports governing bodies are disqualifying biological males from competing in divisions intended for biological females.

And people are waking up to other things within the deviant trans community. We had friends over on Thursday afternoon/evening and one of them is re-thinking her stance on the trans movement after being made aware of some of the deviant shit they are getting away with. After being exposed to what is really going on she say "Well that is not okay!!"

People who you think are "woke" are actually waking up and they do not like what they see.

How does that impact childhood sexual abuse?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
It is funny that people are trying to spin it that the only way to damage children is to actually molest them.

Fucking with their little developing brains is cool, according to the Leftists.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This thread is an excellent representation of the minds of the pathological right. You don't even care about the vulnerable people in society.

They are throwaway people...you people are straight up evil.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It is funny that people are trying to spin it that the only way to damage children is to actually molest them.

Fucking with their little developing brains is cool, according to the Leftists.

According to the right, the way to address these issues is in "meltdown" section of forums on the internet where they "play" anonymously.

You all are pathological.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard