Feminism and the Disposable Male

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You know, it is chauvinist men like you all that make women so emotional. Maybe, just maybe, YOU are the one who is flawed. But you are too damned self-absorbed and gender discriminatory to ever think that there is some flaw in the sculptured image you have made yourself into. And maybe if you STOPPED using the opposite sex as nothing more than a figure, something to blame, something to mistreat, and something to abuse, you could stop making yourself into such a vexing sexist pig. And, maybe, if you could take a look outside of yourself and not give a name to a large group of people like "her kind", you could learn something. Oh and also, have you taken sex ed? Because last time I checked, YOU would not BE here without a woman. And also, you are making YOURSELF look stupid and unenlightened to the human species when you even ask this question. So I'll answer your question with one of my own: Why are YOU so annoying?

Go fall in a ditch.
j1sco4d.gif

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Over at Plenty o fish we have an ignore button thingy. We need one here so I can put all men on it.

Wouldn't that be great, heard but cant hear your nasty little comments back.

You can do that on this forum, but then you miss all those quality comments... Would be a shame :LMAO2:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Sharona, post: 359918,

Men like U are why I drink.
[/QUOTE]

You drink because you are weak - - - - - -

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I remember a case several years ago where an old man died because his wife funneled too much hard liquor up his ass.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Let's be honest. "She" is a double login for a male poster who simply spends lots of time trolling in order to get reactions from other posters.

Just my guess.