First World Problems.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
McDonalds, Taco Bell, Burger King, Kentucky fried chicken, Jack in the box, Pizza Hut, Chick Filet, Wendy’s, Popeyes fried Chicken, In and Out burger, all under the same roof.
IOW 'malls'

btw chick-fil-a is awesome

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
McDonalds, Taco Bell, Burger King, Kentucky fried chicken, Jack in the box, Pizza Hut, Chick Filet, Wendy’s, Popeyes fried Chicken, In and Out burger, all under the same roof.
IOW 'malls'

btw chick-fil-a is awesome
I would have guessed you were a Taco Bell eater

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Site Supporter

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did you know your black buddy’s in Africa that used to relay on fishing are now suffering and have to mine salt 12 hours a day , and all cos you want to stuff your face with take away,they now have big trawlers in their water catching all the fish, and not even for human consumption, they dry it and feed it to cows and chickens so you can stuff your face with burgers, so next time you say black lives matter, try not giving your money to that industry, or are you really just all gob but no action ? Same as most twats who think it’s groovy that they ain’t racist, then go to mc Donald’s, so carry on pretending to be a saint, hypocrisy again..

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Would that be the same as taking a dump, having a smoke and flushing the butt down the toilet? You funny person

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Site Supporter
Would that be the same as taking a dump, having a smoke and flushing the butt down the toilet? You funny person
Would that be like eating your lunch while taking a dump to save time ?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ask Swamp goose

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Finally...FINALLY... there's 2 ply nonskid at Food Lion.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It’s raining and I can’t decide what boots to wear, them poor Africans don’t know how lucky they are only owning one pair of flip flops..