Flynn

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Regan it is indeed sad flame contests finished when 3rd Rail finished. Too bad the regs here are talentless. We could have dusted off and resumed where we left off.

I think it’s hilarious how Blandscape prances around here like he’s some flame God :LOL3: He’s nothing but a corny old Jew like Twap
He's the amazingsting of the current era

it's sad

Fucked up part is, Sting is more entertaining :LOL3:

Fuck. You're right lol

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is the whole reason why I find it hard giving him a chance like Shampers suggests. I’ve never done this with my ex girlfriends. In fact I’m still friends with most of them to this day. It frustrates my wife like none other…

I agree with your point about exes. But then I've never had an ex like Dovey, except the one who suicided a few months after I last saw her (and we were still friends, more or less, at that point.)

No, I view the two of them as equally tiresome in their own right. My reasons for not buying any bullshit from either one of them are based on forum histories.
Hmmmmmmm…I was there back in history too. Most of you forget that.

What, were you at TDT, BH, COSMIC OUTPOST, flame champs, tollvalhalla and any other flame board before 2010? I don't think so.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Oh save your “hateful comments sniff, sniff” bullshit, Dovid. Nobody hates you.

I was flaming you way before you slid into my DM’s at SG, so don’t act like just because I stuck my dick in you I can’t flame you now.

Just because I don’t want to associate with you irl doesnt mean you have some immunity on a message board. And just because your an idiot doesn’t mean pointing it out is off limits- you were an idiot day one in this community.

Merry Christmas Dovey.

Happy?

"Sniff sniff"?

Poofer.... observing your vile comments as hateful and ridiculous doesnt require emotional investment.

Please stop seeing feelings that are not there. That's been your biggest error from the beginning.

And while I'm pleased to see that your angry diatribes will finally be confined to the internet where they've always belonged.....I'll decide what I'm "immune to" and respond when/if I feel like it.

I'm not going to be entertaining any of this nonsense or "flaming" from you that you hope will suck me into some redundant personal shit flinging fest that I'm not interested in reading or participating in.

Hopefully you can find some "immunity" against taking every exchange as some green light to rehash all the reasons why blah blah fucking blah. If you had an appropriate level of empathy youd understand how fucking creepy you continue to make it.

Merry Christmas. We will all be waiting on the edge of our seats for the inevitable list of all the ways you wasted thousands of imaginary dollars on gifts for your kids because materialism fills your throbbing void. Better known as man pussy. Slam that bussy.
See, I didn’t read any of that but I’m sure the best reply will be;

“No Yuo”

Give it up, Dovid. I don’t buy that victim bullshit any more then when you were spewing it on the phone. I put the phone down because you have no clue how to self edit. Your tall tales don’t work on me because I already mercy fucked you into how many good night sleeps with a smile on all your lips? My memory is so shot I don’t even remember fucking you, that’s how good you were.

It works like this- you say stupid shit, I’ll point it out. You don’t like it, oh well. I don’t come here to be liked I come here to entertain. I’m the last of a dying breed and no offense, ppl like seeing me tap dance on that dance floor sized forehead of yours. If you can’t deal with that, go to the political forum and spout your nonsense there.

See, ppl from the flame forums? They’ve seen your song and dance and all of them roll their eyes when you post. You took advantage of the members here with your take of message board misery and even those babes in the woods are growing tired of your wash/rinse/repeat act.

Now, do I have to put you on ignore like a fucking insufferable child? Or are you going to play the game? Cuz I’m not spending my last amount of time slapping you the fuck around yet another forum when I can be creating great content. Either get on another level or just be another shit poster wearing a Nike swoosh like a face tattoo from my Jordans.

Yes?

H.C.Trouble

Factory Bastard
What amuses me are all these people claiming to be well known at Brawl-hall ... I was the admin there! Doomsday, Danger, Evil Blood and myself, nobody here knows more about BH than me.

Kirk is all too correct that some people take this too seriously. "Flaming" died ages ago, when brawl hall died. I helped build the place but flaming becomes boring after a few years. This whole flame match thing was ridiculed at BH. You wanted to call somebody out you did it on the open flame forum. Doomsday eventually capitulated and gave "flame matches" a sub-forum. Flaming with judges ... for those who have lots of e-friends but no self confidence.

Freud and SSS are the only two BH regs that I know of posting here. Two of the biggest assholes I've ever come across on the internet.

Martini was a punching bag who even tried and failed miserably to dox me, a BH admin. That story still cracks me up to this day. Tell these fine people what I did to make you so angry with me? I was just kidding around.

That dipshit thinks he is "flaming" when he chases dove around bragging about having a fling with her. What an embarrassment to "flaming."

flynn had some respect at BH as a quality shit disturber, she was even invited to join our forum raiding group and politely declined.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I was flaming you way before you slid into my DM’s at SG, so don’t act like just because I stuck my dick in you I can’t flame you now.

Just because I don’t want to associate with you irl doesnt mean you have some immunity on a message board. And just because your an idiot doesn’t mean pointing it out is off limits- you were an idiot day one in this community.

Merry Christmas Dovey.

Happy?

"Sniff sniff"?

Poofer.... observing your vile comments as hateful and ridiculous doesnt require emotional investment.

Please stop seeing feelings that are not there. That's been your biggest error from the beginning.

And while I'm pleased to see that your angry diatribes will finally be confined to the internet where they've always belonged.....I'll decide what I'm "immune to" and respond when/if I feel like it.

I'm not going to be entertaining any of this nonsense or "flaming" from you that you hope will suck me into some redundant personal shit flinging fest that I'm not interested in reading or participating in.

Hopefully you can find some "immunity" against taking every exchange as some green light to rehash all the reasons why blah blah fucking blah. If you had an appropriate level of empathy youd understand how fucking creepy you continue to make it.

Merry Christmas. We will all be waiting on the edge of our seats for the inevitable list of all the ways you wasted thousands of imaginary dollars on gifts for your kids because materialism fills your throbbing void. Better known as man pussy. Slam that bussy.

“No Yuo”

Give it up, Dovid. I don’t buy that victim bullshit any more then when you were spewing it on the phone. I put the phone down because you have no clue how to self edit. Your tall tales don’t work on me because I already mercy fucked you into how many good night sleeps with a smile on all your lips? My memory is so shot I don’t even remember fucking you, that’s how good you were.

It works like this- you say stupid shit, I’ll point it out. You don’t like it, oh well. I don’t come here to be liked I come here to entertain. I’m the last of a dying breed and no offense, ppl like seeing me tap dance on that dance floor sized forehead of yours. If you can’t deal with that, go to the political forum and spout your nonsense there.

See, ppl from the flame forums? They’ve seen your song and dance and all of them roll their eyes when you post. You took advantage of the members here with your take of message board misery and even those babes in the woods are growing tired of your wash/rinse/repeat act.

Now, do I have to put you on ignore like a fucking insufferable child? Or are you going to play the game? Cuz I’m not spending my last amount of time slapping you the fuck around yet another forum when I can be creating great content. Either get on another level or just be another shit poster wearing a Nike swoosh like a face tattoo from my Jordans.

Yes?
melty

Master

Site Supporter

Merry Christmas Dovey.

Happy?

"Sniff sniff"?

“No Yuo”

Yes?
melty
McMimic

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Merry Christmas Dovey.

Happy?

"Sniff sniff"?

“No Yuo”

Yes?
melty
McMimic
Don't be mad son... it's just the truth

Do better

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Merry Christmas Dovey.

Happy?

"Sniff sniff"?

“No Yuo”

Yes?

Wouldnt it have been easier to dial 311 and explain all this to nice lady getting paid to help manage all this?

Because I stopped at the point where you started bleating on about "victimhood" once again. Why not just start a thread and ask people NICELY to see these exchanges the way you desperately need them to. It would be a much better look than this.....trust.

Try to restore some dignity this year ;)

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
@Martini News Network , @Omnipotent , @Flynn , @Blandscape ….y’all haven’t a chance of making any headway at Bastard Factory. You’re just lucky that your time zone protects you from me. I would trip-trap your crap if time allowed. Now fuck off! It’s past 2 am and I need to surf in the morning. Plebs! Flaming lololololol

Stop being so hard on yerself Brakfall, we all know your idea of surfing involves an ironing board, a bath, a pair of water wings and your mum bukkaking a tin of sardines in brine on yer face, while you sing a sea shanty.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
What amuses me are all these people claiming to be well known at Brawl-hall ... I was the admin there! Doomsday, Danger, Evil Blood and myself, nobody here knows more about BH than me.

Kirk is all too correct that some people take this too seriously. "Flaming" died ages ago, when brawl hall died. I helped build the place but flaming becomes boring after a few years. This whole flame match thing was ridiculed at BH. You wanted to call somebody out you did it on the open flame forum. Doomsday eventually capitulated and gave "flame matches" a sub-forum. Flaming with judges ... for those who have lots of e-friends but no self confidence.

Freud and SSS are the only two BH regs that I know of posting here. Two of the biggest assholes I've ever come across on the internet.

Martini was a punching bag who even tried and failed miserably to dox me, a BH admin. That story still cracks me up to this day. Tell these fine people what I did to make you so angry with me? I was just kidding around.

That dipshit thinks he is "flaming" when he chases dove around bragging about having a fling with her. What an embarrassment to "flaming."

flynn had some respect at BH as a quality shit disturber, she was even invited to join our forum raiding group and politely declined.

Anyone with any sense knows that Mongtini is a billy bullshit artist and about as trustworthy as an Azerbaijani second hand car salesman.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Please oh please Dovey.....be my victim!!"

Ask and ye may receive. I may just give at least 50 pounds of you (the ones that hit water once a month) the thrill you need so badly.

No greyhound required. My charity is well known throughout these internet's.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Anyone with any sense knows that Mongtini is a billy bullshit artist and about as trustworthy as an Azerbaijani second hand car salesman.
The only person who takes Martini seriously is Lily

and that's because she's fat desperate and dumb

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Yeah, it's no surprise that someone like her is a shitty judge of character.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

People who have huffed the Dovey hate like to clump up together for safety and protection.

Sometimes they remind me of the mice who chewed the ropes off Aslan.....only I'm not temporarily dead and the mice are just fucking retards begging for pain.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yeah, it's no surprise that someone like her is a shitty judge of character.
She's a tub of shit. So when she sees other shit there's an instant connection

Master

Site Supporter

Oh no…. Here comes HC Pylon.

You were a fucking chump at BH. Everyone laughed at you. Don’t get it twisted. EB and Dooms thought you were a clown. So did SC.

Now, who do you believe? Ppl who actually contributed to BH? Or some arm biter who’s only claim to lame is crying “we’re being teh hakkd “ in DMs?

And for the umpteenth time, it was Kaspar who tried doxxing you, not me. I thought it was funny because I didn’t give a rats ass either way and Kaspars DM’s we’re comedic gold.

KM- are you sure it’s him?

KH- I’m 90% sure

KM- I don’t think it is

KH- now I’m 80 % sure

KM- he just said it isn’t him

KH- now I’m 79% sure

Gold.

But, I do recall you crying like a little bitch looking for internet hugs telling your woe is me story over at SG.

” That mean old Poofer…. He doxxed me. Me iz sad…

Fucking pussy. Kaspar was at SG, why didn’t you confront him about it? Not a big enough name?

Whoops

Here’s supposedly some BH admin who’s been reduced to a sympathy chasing tard.(chuckles)

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm still waiting to see this Magical flame shit from these handpicked warlocks! Jabba the hut, make them do somthing we can say "WOWEE" at and go
S29J5rj.jpg
DO it Jabba!!!
KCpIYhZ.png
OmvVryP.gif

Rise Flame Rise!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh no…. Here comes HC Pylon.

You were a fucking chump at BH. Everyone laughed at you. Don’t get it twisted. EB and Dooms thought you were a clown. So did SC.

Now, who do you believe? Ppl who actually contributed to BH? Or some arm biter who’s only claim to lame is crying “we’re being teh hakkd “ in DMs?

And for the umpteenth time, it was Kaspar who tried doxxing you, not me. I thought it was funny because I didn’t give a rats ass either way and Kaspars DM’s we’re comedic gold.

KM- are you sure it’s him?

KH- I’m 90% sure

KM- I don’t think it is

KH- now I’m 80 % sure

KM- he just said it isn’t him

KH- now I’m 79% sure

Gold.

But, I do recall you crying like a little bitch looking for internet hugs telling your woe is me story over at SG.

” That mean old Poofer…. He doxxed me. Me iz sad…

Fucking pussy. Kaspar was at SG, why didn’t you confront him about it? Not a big enough name?

Whoops

Here’s supposedly some BH admin who’s been reduced to a sympathy chasing tard.(chuckles)
Martini clapping back

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm still waiting to see this Magical flame shit from these handpicked warlocks! Jabba the hut, make them do somthing we can say "WOWEE" at and go
S29J5rj.jpg
DO it Jabba!!!
KCpIYhZ.png
OmvVryP.gif

Rise Flame Rise!

You'll be waiting for a while lol
seriously

BH was a hovel full of tards and martini was a forum pinata across all the flame boards

bumspud used to make short work of him daily BH

Oranje did the same at FC

And then I made short work of him at Cosmic Outpost. Just for shits and giggles

he thinks no one knows. lol

But he did beat 3 dead bodies in a flame match at TRF tho... so there's that

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Martini News Network , @Omnipotent , @Flynn , @Blandscape ….y’all haven’t a chance of making any headway at Bastard Factory. You’re just lucky that your time zone protects you from me. I would trip-trap your crap if time allowed. Now fuck off! It’s past 2 am and I need to surf in the morning. Plebs! Flaming lololololol

Stop being so hard on yerself Brakfall, we all know your idea of surfing involves an ironing board, a bath, a pair of water wings and your mum bukkaking a tin of sardines in brine on yer face, while you sing a sea shanty.

Oh fuck when did you get here?

Did the scent of raw bussy and inner city poverty wake you up from your morphine cacoon?

Did you grab your thesaurus? Ready to make Oak moist for the day?

*barf* lmao.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Did the scent of raw bussy and inner city poverty wake you up from your morphine cacoon?

*barf* lmao.
:LOL3: oh shit :LOL3:

I'm literally crying

Flame of the month!!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

*barf* lmao.
:LOL3: oh shit :LOL3:

I'm literally crying

Flame of the month!!!!!

Ever just be scrolling through a thread all entertained and shit and suddenly trip on a Bland post?

Fucking sucks. We need one of those "Slow Children Playing" signs to warn us.... so no one gets hurt.