Gyroscope in jail

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
scotts here and wants to know when u will get promoted to deficated degenerate loooolz

^^^OMFG i meant 'dedicated' but wow thats even better!!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Sometimes Genie it's prolly better if you sucked a dick then speak ... ^^^^ SMH Can you say LAME Zzzzzzzzzz ...

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You can go to the site right now, Scott....Badger posted that Copy......and specified it was uncut.....He did this while calling you a cunt for not stopping with this bullshit.....Also made your screen name PLEASE ASS BOX ME!.....REMEMBER?...... you stunk up that forum with this shit....and only stopped because you were threatened with a ban..........I think your little rant shows what a weak pussy you are......Don't have time for this bullshit.....Sorry I had to prove you wrong.....Take it like a man.....not a pussy.... O Oops too late :)

Me too, RT... I hate fighting... with a passion... ffs... You were where the only one that stuck up for me with TOSH and I have never forgotten that.. NOBODY else said anything, but you did... and I remember that, RT.. But.. on THIS ISSUE... I will take sides... the rest of the shit.. NOPE

Have they finally titrated your anti-psychotic meds to something manageable yet, found that sweet spot? To be imbalanced is one thing and your legendary for it and talking out of your ass, but be a douchebag too.. NOPE, no more pity passes for you.
You're so full of shit your tissue of lies isn't even big enough to wipe the stench of Aqua Velva off your stubbled chin. No joke, you call me "sweet heart" and I feel like I just got groped by a man hand because you add up like a smashed abacus. Weird and awkward.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
AWWWW....STILL MAD CUZ I PROVED YOU WRONG?...itll be okay...I know youve been carrying around that PM for years....using it as your little wild card when you want to throw your typical fits...I like people here, Scott...bad mouth me all you want....It only makes you look like a crying faggot...:/

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Btw...Im on no meds and dont do drugs......Sounds like you may need some though....sorry i cant help you out :/

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I see, the best you can do is take shits on people's posts and sit back with your hairy pie hole shut, cherry picking memories? Baaahahaha! See you later, stupid. :sneaky1:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yep...see ya Scott....Glad that people get to see what you are...:D

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Btw...Im on no meds and dont do drugs......Sounds like you may need some though....sorry i cant help you out :/

Two posts it took the cuck-coo bird to cough up some thoughts, it's excitable!
Ok so no meds, eh?
Well, THERE'S THE PROBLEM.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
.That little treasured pm...that youve saved for so long....awwww...itll be okay :)...Im sure youll find someone elses reputation to destroy.....oh...Yeah....looks like youre trying to destroy mine....WOW...that didnt take you long ;)

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yep...see ya Scott....Glad that people get to see what you are...:D

It'll be clear as they read more.
Ppffffftttt.....And why would anyone believe you?....Youve accussed a man of raping his children ....Almost got kicked off another site for it :/.....I dont get on here much...I photoshop...hit a couple of the threads daily....Youre starting to look like a butt hurt, Scott....its embarrassing:/

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I havent talked to you in almost a year...You dont know me..

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Horrible game you play with people's lives....just because you dont win :(....In that respect, youre like RT...Bear...

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ive gotta tend to my Aunt now....dont have time for this fighting...:(

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Don't even bother, bottom line is he's a guy who keeps pics of me and my kids stored on his phone and writes PLEASE ASS BOX ME! messages drinks beer in public while taking pics of young men doing push-ups FROM BEHIND ..on your old 'day in the life' thread, these are very REAL things vs. his butthurt bullshit and you know it's true ..go play your video games kid, fuckin' goof

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Im leaving...hes threatened to come back and post everything...I cant go through all of this again....Im going back to Reddit....

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Scott 'Bernardo' The notorious rapist lmao
44339275_480229442496491_3582266285532119040_o.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Come Mr.RapeyScotT ... I've got Aqua velva on my ball sack, and just enough stubble to tickle your nose you tree stump Ahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa

X

xXx
Site Supporter
A horny young lady named Scotty
fucked a dynamite stick for a thrill
They found his vaginer
in north Caroliner
and bits of 'is tits in Brazil ..

Bahahahahahahaaaaa

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Horrible game you play with people's lives....just because you dont win :(....In that respect, youre like RT...Bear...

Oh shad ap, will ya.
Come back and post the reply I just sent you then,. You have my permission, no fault.
I laid it all out.. we have been on this road before with you and you're not climbing up on the victims cross... again. I never said a word and you pulled me into this shit yesterday, moron.
No, you won't post it because it's sincere and doesn't have your warped cherry picked narrative.
I don't like being like this to you, but.. it's the same old thing every time, gets old. You can even be an asshole and survive here, but you have to be consistent. Never mind you don't listen and I'm talking to a wall, a monkey avatar now.
...and now I must cool off my overheated 140wpm fingers..

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They found his vaginer
in north Caroliner

Bahahahahahahaaaaa
^ and THIS ladies and gentlemen, LOOK AT IT, read it..
I have a theory his mother dropped him on his head on purpose but was a saint for not chucking him out a window.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
.That little treasured pm...that youve saved for so long....awwww...itll be okay :)...Im sure youll find someone elses reputation to destroy.....oh...Yeah....looks like youre trying to destroy mine....WOW...that didnt take you long ;)
Oh, I didn't read this one. What, I mix jokes in with my fights, that's how I am, I'm sarcastic.. you think I'd waste time fighting here if I couldn't get a chuckle out if it? Then again, you are pretty weird and have no idea about social etiquette, just saying.
And, you're lying here, Raven. You know where I got that PM from.. you were once in the circle of trust when you jumped right on board the Scott train to start tossing things at KP, yeah.. but let's not discuss that though, recounting the truth regarding your contradictions would ruin you. My memory, knack for elaborating everything and YOU are your biggest problem right now.
PS. Nice try at giving me an anemic kick while huffing out the door with your ball.. kinda felt like a massage actually. Thanks.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Im leaving...hes threatened to come back and post everything...I cant go through all of this again....Im going back to Reddit....

Who, me? Better not be me you're referring to because you're lying. Post the message.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Oh shad ap, will ya.
Come back and post the reply I just sent you then,. You have my permission, no fault.
I laid it all out.. we have been on this road before with you and you're not climbing up on the victims cross... again. I never said a word and you pulled me into this shit yesterday, moron.
No, you won't post it because it's sincere and doesn't have your warped cherry picked narrative.
I don't like being like this to you, but.. it's the same old thing every time, gets old. You can even be an asshole and survive here, but you have to be consistent. Never mind you don't listen and I'm talking to a wall, a monkey avatar now.
...and now I must cool off my overheated 140wpm fingers..

Who, me? Better not be me you're referring to because you're lying. Post the message.
Signing out...Goodbye Kriss

You will be back within 24 hours with a new account.
They found his vaginer
in north Caroliner

Bahahahahahahaaaaa
^ and THIS ladies and gentlemen, LOOK AT IT, read it..
I have a theory his mother dropped him on his head on purpose but was a saint for not chucking him out a window.

Fucking retrded yellow fingered creepy as FUCK born of a whore who should have swallowed Ahahahahahahaaaa look at the words flow..have you ever seen so much NOTHING ? take your PLEASE ASS BOX ME! PM and have a good wank RapeyScotT ..

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh, I didn't read this one. What, I mix jokes in with my fights, that's how I am, I'm sarcastic.. you think I'd waste time fighting here if I couldn't get a chuckle out if it? Then again, you are pretty weird and have no idea about social etiquette, just saying.
And, you're lying here, Raven. You know where I got that PM from.. you were once in the circle of trust when you jumped right on board the Scott train to start tossing things at KP, yeah.. but let's not discuss that though, recounting the truth regarding your contradictions would ruin you. My memory, knack for elaborating everything and YOU are your biggest problem right now.
PS. Nice try at giving me an anemic kick while huffing out the door with your ball.. kinda felt like a massage actually. Thanks.
Social etiquette does not mean dropping something in a girls drink you dumb fuckstick ...