He who shall not be Named

THROB

Factory Bastard
posting from the library. checking my stuff, before some grey haired hag tells me 'times up'.

Downtown Central Library?

logan heights on 28th.
I rent a room from elderly lady on K across the street from Sherman elementary. Not sure if you know where that is.
You should give me a ride sometime.

Where is this guy at? I got fired and arrested from Sherman elementary and have to stay 1000 feet away from THE FENCE-LINE.
Bus stops are all across the street from the school so I have to walk 9 blocks now.
Are you still offering rides?
let me know.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sorry, I am not I'm the taxi service and Logan Heights is rather far from where I live. What did you get arrested for?

OP
OP
THROB

THROB

Factory Bastard
Didnt you say your daughter lives near me??

got caught taking pictures. they were artistic, but a student teacher walked in and all kinds of things happened. Police arrested me for open lewdness and indecent exposure, exposing myself to a minor, they took my camera and erased them all but i have others that i uploaded earlier to the cloud. Only reason they took me in because the cop knew me and kicked out his windows YEARS AGO. I was an assistant custodian for 4 months at Sherman cleaning puke and changing vents, but after hours I owned the place.

OP
OP
THROB

THROB

Factory Bastard
he offered a few times. I got my old job back at Arbys. I work over almost 2 miles away and im late everyday. I cant afford ubers, my bike was stolen when i was in jail and I have no cell phone yet because im out of minutes. that guy and his daughter live in my neighborhood so wanted to see if they wanna carpool.

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
I don't know how anyone can be an uber driver, too many weirdos in my car would set me off. @Oerdin I don't know how you do it but hope they all tip you good lol. My buddy threw up in one lady's ride lol.

What kind of sick pictures are you taking again? Did they castrate you yet?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't drive for Uber but I did briefly try it back in 2016 or so for extra cash. That didn't last long because of too many drunk and rude mother fuckers.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
he offered a few times. I got my old job back at Arbys. I work over almost 2 miles away and im late everyday. I cant afford ubers, my bike was stolen when i was in jail and I have no cell phone yet because im out of minutes. that guy and his daughter live in my neighborhood so wanted to see if they wanna carpool.

My sister in law lives with her husband and family near there. I do not have a daughter. I live in a different area.

OP
OP
THROB

THROB

Factory Bastard
no kids, never. I like chicks and dudes, drunk or drug addicted, sucked up, little body fat with no clear direction in life, attention seeking whores who need a place to stay types. men dont bruise as easy when when fucking them.

I took pics and a student teacher who is over 18 walked into the room when i was nude, they charged me with all kinds of stuff, but the judge let me go under certain conditions. What they don't know is I was taking their coffee bags out by the case and selling them the to auto garage for $$$. I took two chairs out from the faculty office and made $75! Bags of pens, paint supplies from the art dept., i found a cell phone in a kids locker, I sold so much unopened candies and a mega bag of lollipops from costco. Took them all to the Mexican stores and they bought them up. I still have 11 pounds of powdered soap. I was making more there selling things off then my paycheck. they owed me is how i see it, I was climbing inside ventilation shafts and eating dust bunnies for months. Mopping up puke and working saturdays.

I didnt do anything wrong and im into photography so i look for best setting is all.

6SOOxXF.png

NAAVfol.png

Why should kids have all the fun??

79TQbMZ.png