I say onto thee that neither gruesome fat cows, nor piss drinkers nor thee with noodle necks who love sucking cock shall inherit the kingdom of Biggie

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The book of smiles Chapter 1 verse 1

and I quote:

1) Behold ye degenerate piss drinkers who sniff your daughter's panties and suck up to fat slobs who lumber across the southern border of our Beloved America illegally. You are the scum of the earth. You are putrid. You are foul. And your disgusting ways are a source of contempt among the righteous. 2) Neither shall you know peace and neither shall you delight in the springs of truth and comfort from which the righteous whom thy lord of hosts, the great Biggie approves. 3) castaways with a foul stench ye heathen are. A loathsome and putrid plague upon these great lands to which my outstretched arms of mercy gather my flock into a den of righteous paradise. 4) Begone you disfigured circus freaks without your noses and unusually long necks for you are an abomination and filth, a dirty reproach. 5) suck ye your fill of cocks elsewhere rotten swine and cleanse yourselves O unholy children of Beelzebub and slit your own wrist in a dirty bathtub somewhere far far away

Thus sayeth, The Lord