Hello. My name is Flynn.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
So. Freud. Where is your absolute proof?

Not your opinions but solid proof.

I'll understand if you deflect.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Makes me want to shoot billiards...
Does anyone know when this arsewipe came onto the scene? Did it have another nick at some stage? I’d never heard of the woeful meth’ addict until recently. Yesterday I had up around 65 fucking messages because the septic cunt was multi-quoting me. Should we fuck it off the forum or what? It serves no purpose other than disrupting flow. @Aryan thought that it may be an open multi-account holder by the lame truth crew? I tend to agree. No cunt has this much time on it’s hands surely?

We could create a thread and put Flynn on trial where 'she' is required to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the handle isn't an open account used by several different people? Failure to do so would result in the accused being shunned from the BF community and banned, similar to what happened to the creepy nonce, Q.

@Dr. Funkenstein knows more about the origins of the mystical Flynn creature than I do, I think it first surfaced on Brawl Hall back in the mid 2000's, which was before my e-time.
Flynn is a conglomeration. Not a single vagina among the original group. Proven fact btw, but I'm not going get drawn into an argument about it.
The Flynn's just are.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Dr. Funkystinkenstein was a BH latecomer and a "hey guys!!" -esque Chunk to the original Goonies known as The Cawk Wranglers (aka: Three Guys; One Soggy Sao)...

Then it was four guys, and one of em plugged BEnzover's Greyhound and Lite Beer drinking arse with a Howard Johnson's homo run into deep rectal infield...

(Who rides all the way from Connecticut to the border of Florida to get their shit pushed in by a Shrek-Donkey toothed Arby's line manager?)

There must have been free onion rings and horsey sauce packets...
^^
The butthurt runs deep and the tears still flow.
Can't be helped..

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Does anyone know when this arsewipe came onto the scene? Did it have another nick at some stage? I’d never heard of the woeful meth’ addict until recently. Yesterday I had up around 65 fucking messages because the septic cunt was multi-quoting me. Should we fuck it off the forum or what? It serves no purpose other than disrupting flow. @Aryan thought that it may be an open multi-account holder by the lame truth crew? I tend to agree. No cunt has this much time on it’s hands surely?

We could create a thread and put Flynn on trial where 'she' is required to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the handle isn't an open account used by several different people? Failure to do so would result in the accused being shunned from the BF community and banned, similar to what happened to the creepy nonce, Q.

@Dr. Funkenstein knows more about the origins of the mystical Flynn creature than I do, I think it first surfaced on Brawl Hall back in the mid 2000's, which was before my e-time.
Flynn is a conglomeration. Not a single vagina among the original group. Proven fact btw, but I'm not going get drawn into an argument about it.
The Flynn's just are.

*YAWN*

Okay, Freud lite.

PROVE IT HOMO.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
e7e2bec7a1702694a3e252f5080386a5dac18064182b91ed3ca71192ef55ee8e_1.jpg

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

The Flynn's just are.

*YAWN*

Okay, Freud lite.

PROVE IT HOMO.
Tone down your demands, boys.
I don't pay attention to small, noisy mice.
I will put this one out there, tho:
Remember when you faggots were PMing Rancid for a cock pic and Lemon and myself had to warn him you were a bunch of dudes?
He was so pissed, lol. Dumb oaf had no idea.
Looking back we should have never told him shit.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

The Flynn's just are.

*YAWN*

Okay, Freud lite.

PROVE IT HOMO.
Remember when you faggots were PMing Rancid for a cock pic and Lemon and myself had to warn him you were a bunch of dudes?

Remember when you couldn't back up any of your claims?

Lol!

Homo.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
...anyway @Flynn, I was just thinking
instead of
Hi, my name is Flynn

How about
My name is Flynn.
How have you been?
You know like the Johnny Cash song A Boy Named Sue.

Okay, okay - Listen to the song and you'll see what I mean.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I started watching the Squidbillies, but that crap was way too fucking weird, full of satanic symbols, that crap kinda creeps me out

Big Mouth, that shit is like PLEASE ASS BOX ME! crap. And Netflix gets away with crap like that, because they're openly liberal

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

The Flynn's just are.

*YAWN*

Okay, Freud lite.

PROVE IT HOMO.

Lol!

Homo.
Oh you’re still here. You’re like a bad smell that won’t go away in a rush!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

The Flynn's just are.

*YAWN*

Okay, Freud lite.

PROVE IT HOMO.

Lol!

Homo.

Yep, and there's not a fucking thing you can do about it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

The Flynn's just are.

*YAWN*

Okay, Freud lite.

PROVE IT HOMO.

Lol!

Homo.

Oh ello arsehole. I was just talking about your odour in another thread. The general consensus is that you reek most foul.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

The Flynn's just are.

*YAWN*

Okay, Freud lite.

PROVE IT HOMO.

Lol!

Homo.

Oh ello arsehole. I was just talking about your odour in another thread. The general consensus is that you reek most foul.

That's nice faggot.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

The Flynn's just are.

*YAWN*

Okay, Freud lite.

PROVE IT HOMO.

Lol!

Homo.

That's nice faggot.
Is it because your organ filters are fucked now? Why the meth though? Are you slow?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

The Flynn's just are.

*YAWN*

Okay, Freud lite.

PROVE IT HOMO.

Lol!

Homo.

That's nice faggot.
Is it because your organ filters are fucked now? Why the meth though? Are you slow?

Have a nice day, homo.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

The Flynn's just are.

*YAWN*

Okay, Freud lite.

PROVE IT HOMO.

Lol!

Homo.

That's nice faggot.

Have a nice day, homo.
You too squid_lips!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
When Flynn tries to chew steak it looks like a bulldog eating tapioca pudding...