Hello my name is funo

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Bean... pole... what's the diff?

Yeah, I'm still the same. It's always other people who think I'm different.

Getting your mind blown by the universe is a little like getting your soul pegged by the Goddess.
Yes, well if anything should blow your mind it SHOULD be the universe and now what some celeb was wearing etc etc lol I've been trying not to let the anti-white stuff I see every day bother me so much, some days I get on better than others... I cannot believe how many people on Twitter have the same concerns as me and they're not being banned or the cops called on them so maybe it was mass hysteria from the right or maybe discussions ARE being allowed to happen, I dunno but I've surrounded myself in hatred for so fuckin long now I just need a break, I wanna start seeing the goodness in people ya know? I've never had an issue with gheys etc but things have went too far, women are feeling violated so I dunno, trans folks aren't going away so why can't we have them their own changing rooms, partitions arent hard to put up but alas I'm still pissed off a lot lol...

Answer me this right, my grandad wouldn't listen to me when I told him the next time I went to see him I'd have the videos of Hitler writing TWO letters to Churchill pleading with him, that he did not want war with the UK, he felt Germany and the UK had the very same interests and common goals, neither letter was answered by Churchill who was making his own pact but that's for another day... Hitler removed all Jews from Germany to Poland, if Jewish banks wanted to stay debt and interest stopped so they all gathered in Poland and after 2 years started squeezing Germany again from Poland with their debt so HItler said right fuck this, tanks and troops move into Poland and we all know what happened right? So, why was Poland so much worse than Ukraine? I couldve shortened this I know and I know as a MOD I souldn't be getting POL here but I'm genuinely intrigued by what you thoughts on what the difference betweeen Poland and Ukraine are I'll accept your answer because this isn't the thread for debating such stuff but it wont be a debate, It's your opinion I'm after lol if need be I can move my questions out

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Shamp, honestly. Once the universe has blown your mind, that stuff holds little interest. Not for me, anyway. It's why I've always been pretty apolitical.

Hatred is another issue. While I understand the kind of atavism that leads to hatred, it's beyond my ken to figure out why people love to wallow in irrational hatred.

In the end, Shamp (and this be pretty much the extent and depth of my spirituality), I try to treat people as I would like to be treated and I try to not treat people as I wouldn't like to be treated.

If I were religious, in a Biblical way, I would add, "For this is the Law and the Prophets."

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Shamp, honestly. Once the universe has blown your mind, that stuff holds little interest. Not for me, anyway. It's why I've always been pretty apolitical.

Hatred is another issue. While I understand the kind of atavism that leads to hatred, it's beyond my ken to figure out why people love to wallow in irrational hatred.

In the end, Shamp (and this be pretty much the extent and depth of my spirituality), I try to treat people as I would like to be treated and I try to not treat people as I wouldn't like to be treated.

If I were religious, in a Biblical way, I would add, "For this is the Law and the Prophets."
I hear ya and I'll leave that at that in this thread because I'm meant to stop these topics happening outside their slot not instigate them but I wanted to ask you that, if I ask hell I'll do it... Cheers Blurt
ujCkl47.jpg

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Cheers, mate.

Still, Hitler ain't for me.

And I'll leave it at that.