Hello. My name is Flynn.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I never registered at BH, you fucking moron. I was TDT and knew better.

Talking about your alts you always tried using to get in, knowing the "Flea" account would be killed on sight.

Oh. Yes. TDT. Lovely group of deluded morons running around calling each other "Boss" and "Capo." Another band of merry idiots you not surprisingly belonged to. I remember bitchslapping Nele Gambino so fucking hard it turned him into a female. Then there was that jealous cunt Veronica Corningstone that tried to take credit for my posts by trying to be me.

Pathetic.

I don’t use alts, Flynn. Never have. I want people to know it’s me doing dirt. Nice try, tho

What's your handle here? What's your handle at SG? What's your handle at The Blue Cashew?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Talking about your alts you always tried using to get in, knowing the "Flea" account would be killed on sight.

Oh. Yes. TDT. Lovely group of deluded morons running around calling each other "Boss" and "Capo." Another band of merry idiots you not surprisingly belonged to. I remember bitchslapping Nele Gambino so fucking hard it turned him into a female. Then there was that jealous cunt Veronica Corningstone that tried to take credit for my posts by trying to be me.

Pathetic.

I don’t use alts, Flynn. Never have. I want people to know it’s me doing dirt. Nice try, tho

What's your handle here? What's your handle at SG? What's your handle at The Blue Cashew?

They're all me, flea. Alts hide who they truly are, I never have. Fuck, you’re being dense.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hello. My name is Flynn.

My likes are: Bubble gum, smart people, pretty people, Starbucks and money.

My turn offs are: Men that look like BEnzo, whiny men, men that still live with their mothers, fish sticks and Mountain Dew.

It is nice to finally meet all of you. Did you guys know you all are my favorite posters?

Still think Dinky Dianna is a tad funnier. Not much tho.

You also think that tucking in your dick makes you a "female."

Seems it works for a few of ya?

How would you know that? I wasn't the one crying about a shitty photochop job.

Let me ask you this, genius.

What did you think would happen to a picture exposing your cross dressing ways? You're more likely to play hide and go seek with your own flaccid pecker.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Pathetic.

They're all me, flea. Alts hide who they truly are, I never have. Fuck, you’re being dense.

Well. Lets see. You're the Countess here. Erica Mena somewhere else, BEnzo at TRF. Freud at FT and Dovey at SG.

See what I mean?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Pathetic.

Well. Lets see. You're the Countess here. Erica Mena somewhere else, BEnzo at TRF. Freud at FT and Dovey at SG.

See what I mean?

I’m also the Queen Bee at FT.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Pathetic.

See what I mean?

See what I mean? If I didn't know you, I wouldn't know you were behind all those nics you "never used."

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Pathetic.

See what I mean?

See what I mean? If I didn't know you, I wouldn't know you were behind all those nics you "never used."

There ain’t a motherfucker on these forums who DONT know I’m flea. Cmon, it’s not like I can hide who I am, which is ghetto fabulous

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Pathetic.

See what I mean?

There ain’t a motherfucker on these forums who DONT know I’m flea. Cmon, it’s not like I can hide who I am, which is ghetto fabulous

You're right. How stupid of me. The extra solar system that follows your ass' gravitational pull is a sure sign you're around.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hello. My name is Flynn.

My turn offs are: Men that look like BEnzo, whiny men, men that still live with their mothers, fish sticks and Mountain Dew.

It is nice to finally meet all of you. Did you guys know you all are my favorite posters?
Hi my name is Brainfart...show us your bits! :Excited1:

My turn offs also include any entity with the self given name of Brainfart and or Breakfall.
So Brakefail or Breakfart is cool then?

So Breakfail or Breakfart is cool then?

With all do respect, have you been smoking crack cocaine?
Hahahaa...yeah either is cool. I just had a 5 day long weekend ffs! Australia Day here...we all get drunk!

What happened to that "I'm a man of my word" major snowflake-melt exit you recently performed?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Pathetic.

See what I mean?

Wait. You're BEnzo?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Hello. My name is Flynn.

You are a dude. Quit pretending, you broken record day old donut eating faggot-

Let me guess. You came in here to ask someone to kick the boogeyman's ass, you know the one hiding up your rectum.
Ass and Rectum. Typical faggot speak. Case closed.

I see. You cannot comprehend anything unless it has the word "faggot" and "dick" paired with it.

Can you understand this?

GO EAT A "DICK" YOU "FAGGOT."
Not my thing.
You are burying yourself, Gunz.
As usual.

Talk about fucking redundant. Get a new schtick you fag-laming senior citizen.
Redundancy is you and Fanukia working in tandem. Two fags of the same feather, etc. Both from Fagala Truth. Both grown middle aged men. This shit writes itself, lol.

hey fuckhead, your total 5 year "creative" output can fit on a 4x4 inch note card and consists of the following words

you mad
deez nuts
couch
freud
faggot
BOOM

LOL.
11 years, Kirk. I fucked your shit up when you were still a dude at BH with Jiggy and Dope.
11 years of never losing. Every single attacker looking to humble my ass from the old days have been run off by myself, with colleagues sometimes. Many multiple times.
Frood has written at least two goodbye threads because of moi. Faggot always comes back quick, tho.
Ruukie Kuukie five or more. Me and the Countess made her run away once crying for a month over a stupid ban joke. Breaky owned her ass for 3 days with a stupid picture. A nicer one than she slapped on me, that's fer sure.
Sheeeit, I could write a book on the Mulder/Kirk. Where have you ever owned me, Fox?
*BOOM*
Flynn has been outed by me in collusion with others too many times to mention. Lemon owned her ass, and I fucked his shit up when he came back. Whichever of the five posters should be posting. The current faggot is Gunzablazin. The worst poster ever. Faggot had to use a gimmick of a chick to get attention. Gunz is the rager of the pack.
There are more, too.
So, folks, if I don't respond all the time, factual history explains it.
PEACE!

so i take it you spent all night shocking your dead cock with a defibrillator and it failed to revive it so you gave up and decided to write out what amounts to a wanna be flamers wet dream.

i see flynn in the BH archives, i see stuff me/wombat wrote about Evil Blood, who were you at BH again?

why is it everyone who posted at BH, TRF, SG and even BC thinks you are a useless pile of shit. it's because you are a suck ass who puts adds on Craig's list asking for people to help you beat up Dovey on the forums.

you sad fuck

If you actually hunt for it using the Waybacktime machine, you'll actually find the post where BEnzo tries to pull his faggot skit on Evil Blood and Evil Blood totally nukes BEnzo in one post and then no one hears of BEnzo until TRF.

Unless...

You really want to go into detail about the " Dr. Funkenstein" alt that was even more unknown than the BEnzo nic. You hardly ever read about the "Funky" nic because, just like the BEnzo account this one is tied to admitting to having a "fantasy" about having that giant Dorito eating slut Emmy, urinate in his fucking mouth.

BEnzo usually has his facts wrong about anything BH. He even stated that my match with Serafina was judged using a 3 panel judge with him being one of them, because he stated that he "voted" for Serafina. Anyone BH knows that this is not true.

If in fact the two gladiators do agree on having a three judge panel the two will either negotiate the three posters or it would have been judged by the Brawl-Hall hierarchy using three moderators and or an administrator.

At this time, WINO was in charge of the matches in the Thunderdome and all matches at that time including mine were voted on by all members of BH. The poster with the most votes won. FACT!

BEnzo tries to act if he had any kind of pull or power on BH. For those of you that didn't experience BH, it was like Gotham City. You had the normal retards jacking newbies of their pride and dignity, while you had the Elite Regs watching and waiting to pounce on the any number of idiots that stepped the fuck out of line.

Like BEnzover, most of you morons would have been turned to mounds of ash after one day at BH. Now fucktards like BEnzo speak as though as if they were ever the inner circle of elites. Even Flea was run out of that den of debauchery, and was a complete fucking zero when she wasn't banned from BH for spamming like a fucking chicken head. Same with Caskur, though Caskur actually started learning to chop from the Picasso of Photochopping, Bumspud. So I always give Caskur a little slack in that regard. She studied with one of the masters.

BEnzo, you were a dud at Brawl-Hall. All your alts sucked ass, so much so I don't remember you ever being in a sanctioned Thunderdome Match. Like I said before, if people think i'm "mean" then they're lucky to not have met those who came before me as I was generally labeled being "too soft" and "not mean enough" to "flame" with the best. Where would that leave BEnzo in this scheme of things?
Post it.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Flynn's seductive glare simply melt's my heart :Lovin1:

1200x0.jpg

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hello. My name is Flynn.

My turn offs also include any entity with the self given name of Brainfart and or Breakfall.

Hahahaa...yeah either is cool. I just had a 5 day long weekend ffs! Australia Day here...we all get drunk!

What happened to that "I'm a man of my word" major snowflake-melt exit you recently performed?

Look who's talking.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hello. My name is Flynn.

Look who's talking.
u dont like lotus?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hello. My name is Flynn.

You are a dude. Quit pretending, you broken record day old donut eating faggot-

Let me guess. You came in here to ask someone to kick the boogeyman's ass, you know the one hiding up your rectum.
Ass and Rectum. Typical faggot speak. Case closed.

I see. You cannot comprehend anything unless it has the word "faggot" and "dick" paired with it.

Can you understand this?

GO EAT A "DICK" YOU "FAGGOT."
Not my thing.
You are burying yourself, Gunz.
As usual.

Talk about fucking redundant. Get a new schtick you fag-laming senior citizen.
Redundancy is you and Fanukia working in tandem. Two fags of the same feather, etc. Both from Fagala Truth. Both grown middle aged men. This shit writes itself, lol.

hey fuckhead, your total 5 year "creative" output can fit on a 4x4 inch note card and consists of the following words

you mad
deez nuts
couch
freud
faggot
BOOM

LOL.
11 years, Kirk. I fucked your shit up when you were still a dude at BH with Jiggy and Dope.
11 years of never losing. Every single attacker looking to humble my ass from the old days have been run off by myself, with colleagues sometimes. Many multiple times.
Frood has written at least two goodbye threads because of moi. Faggot always comes back quick, tho.
Ruukie Kuukie five or more. Me and the Countess made her run away once crying for a month over a stupid ban joke. Breaky owned her ass for 3 days with a stupid picture. A nicer one than she slapped on me, that's fer sure.
Sheeeit, I could write a book on the Mulder/Kirk. Where have you ever owned me, Fox?
*BOOM*
Flynn has been outed by me in collusion with others too many times to mention. Lemon owned her ass, and I fucked his shit up when he came back. Whichever of the five posters should be posting. The current faggot is Gunzablazin. The worst poster ever. Faggot had to use a gimmick of a chick to get attention. Gunz is the rager of the pack.
There are more, too.
So, folks, if I don't respond all the time, factual history explains it.
PEACE!

so i take it you spent all night shocking your dead cock with a defibrillator and it failed to revive it so you gave up and decided to write out what amounts to a wanna be flamers wet dream.

i see flynn in the BH archives, i see stuff me/wombat wrote about Evil Blood, who were you at BH again?

why is it everyone who posted at BH, TRF, SG and even BC thinks you are a useless pile of shit. it's because you are a suck ass who puts adds on Craig's list asking for people to help you beat up Dovey on the forums.

you sad fuck

If you actually hunt for it using the Waybacktime machine, you'll actually find the post where BEnzo tries to pull his faggot skit on Evil Blood and Evil Blood totally nukes BEnzo in one post and then no one hears of BEnzo until TRF.

Unless...

You really want to go into detail about the " Dr. Funkenstein" alt that was even more unknown than the BEnzo nic. You hardly ever read about the "Funky" nic because, just like the BEnzo account this one is tied to admitting to having a "fantasy" about having that giant Dorito eating slut Emmy, urinate in his fucking mouth.

BEnzo usually has his facts wrong about anything BH. He even stated that my match with Serafina was judged using a 3 panel judge with him being one of them, because he stated that he "voted" for Serafina. Anyone BH knows that this is not true.

If in fact the two gladiators do agree on having a three judge panel the two will either negotiate the three posters or it would have been judged by the Brawl-Hall hierarchy using three moderators and or an administrator.

At this time, WINO was in charge of the matches in the Thunderdome and all matches at that time including mine were voted on by all members of BH. The poster with the most votes won. FACT!

BEnzo tries to act if he had any kind of pull or power on BH. For those of you that didn't experience BH, it was like Gotham City. You had the normal retards jacking newbies of their pride and dignity, while you had the Elite Regs watching and waiting to pounce on the any number of idiots that stepped the fuck out of line.

Like BEnzover, most of you morons would have been turned to mounds of ash after one day at BH. Now fucktards like BEnzo speak as though as if they were ever the inner circle of elites. Even Flea was run out of that den of debauchery, and was a complete fucking zero when she wasn't banned from BH for spamming like a fucking chicken head. Same with Caskur, though Caskur actually started learning to chop from the Picasso of Photochopping, Bumspud. So I always give Caskur a little slack in that regard. She studied with one of the masters.

BEnzo, you were a dud at Brawl-Hall. All your alts sucked ass, so much so I don't remember you ever being in a sanctioned Thunderdome Match. Like I said before, if people think i'm "mean" then they're lucky to not have met those who came before me as I was generally labeled being "too soft" and "not mean enough" to "flame" with the best. Where would that leave BEnzo in this scheme of things?
Post it.

Right after you "post" where you were one of the three judges for my match against Serafina.

She was such a loser like you because she still couldn't beat me even after she plagiarized some idiotic quote off the internet.

Your fucking lies about the numerous "people" that control this account are unproven as well. You think fact is your made up delusions of grandeur.

While your at it I dare you to post a screen shot of you and Evil Blood ever chatting in a regular fashion. You were nothing but a bum visiting the porn section.

Weak posters like Ladybug, OS@M@ and Johnny Kunz kicked your crooked teeth straight.

*BOOM!"

Last edited:
OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hello. My name is Flynn.

Look who's talking.
u dont like lotus?

I don't believe that I asked for your dumb ass question.

Did I create a post that stated, "Will Jeannie the fucking ding bat please come in here and ask a fucking stupid question?"

No. I don't think I did.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

1200x0.jpg

WHAT a DOGFACED SWINE!!

Looks like she needs a dick to cry on :Hello::LOL1:
I'd of hit that back in the day.

Could you imagine, then would come Flyns talk about how "she doesnt usaully do this sorta thing, "needs money to support the family"..etc.. In between her fits of self RAGE and tourettes

Oh the tears, just make it easier

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

1200x0.jpg

WHAT a DOGFACED SWINE!!

Could you imagine, then would come Flyns talk about how "she doesnt usaully do this sorta thing, "needs money to support the family"..etc.. In between her fits of self RAGE and tourettes

Can you or do YOU ever "imagine" not posting something fucking retarded?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

1200x0.jpg

WHAT a DOGFACED SWINE!!

Can you or do YOU ever "imagine" not posting something fucking retarded?

do you ever post NOT as a spastic crackhead who lost her last hit :LMAO:

Fucking one-liners killing the story books you write ffs LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard

Pathetic.

See what I mean?

Wait. You're BEnzo?

yes, one of flea's alts is benzo.