Hello. My name is Flynn.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hello. My name is Flynn.

My likes are: Bubble gum, smart people, pretty people, Starbucks and money.

My turn offs are: Men that look like BEnzo, whiny men, men that still live with their mothers, fish sticks and Mountain Dew.

It is nice to finally meet all of you. Did you guys know you all are my favorite posters?
Hi my name is Brainfart...show us your bits! :Excited1:

My turn offs also include any entity with the self given name of Brainfart and or Breakfall.
So Brakefail or Breakfart is cool then?

So Breakfail or Breakfart is cool then?

With all do respect, have you been smoking crack cocaine?
Hahahaa...yeah either is cool. I just had a 5 day long weekend ffs! Australia Day here...we all get drunk!

I thought you "Land Down Under" knot heads always drank warm piss lager? Everyday all day.

"Australia Day?" Now you guys are celebrating a penal colony?
I keep on telling everyone, I don’t drink beer because it makes one’s sperm bitter...I drink cider, rum or whiskey.

I don’t know about a penal colony nowadays, but the Abbo’s are still pissed off about it. They like to refer it to “Invasion Day”...

h_56648840.jpg

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
stfu get lost no one likes u, u have no friends here

i mean even the top 5 most unpopular ppl here despise u

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
If you ignore it, it will go away.....:Grin3:

Yes. Running away from your problems and eating disorder is always the answer.
Listen here you little young shit. You better start respecting your peers since I just found out you’re only 33 years old! Pro tip: diatribe is no longer a word that is acceptable in our forum world. The chick trolls of yesteryears overused it 15 years ago, that and vitriol. Use either here and you’ll come off as a fucking pratt. Both you and @LotusBud will thank me later. Just chill o feisty ones!
:ThumbsUp3:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Listen here you little young shit. You better start respecting your peers since I just found out you’re only 33 years old! Pro tip: diatribe is no longer a word that is acceptable in our forum world. The chick trolls of yesteryears overused it 15 years ago, that and vitriol. Use either here and you’ll come off as a fucking pratt. Both you and @LotusBud will thank me later. Just chill o feisty ones!

Another vitriolic diatribe from Brainfail. *sigh*

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Reading your threads is kind of like binging on Ozark, Flynn. Very cheery.
Flynn is like you Lotussbutt on a bad day, but on steroids! :LOL1:

She is the female you.

Do you ever shut the fuck up?

You come out here acting like some braindead bleeding heart, only then to try and accuse me of kissing Oak's larger than life ass. Sheer fucking bollocks, just like you and the word, "Democracy."

If we're all of a sudden talking about our male equivalents, I would have to say that you and Biggie Fat-Head are a match made in ambivalent heaven.

You both like to shoot off your mouths about things you both know nothing about, then start to actually cry when the tables are turned while you both get pounded up the ass by more "sensible" posters.

In the fucking future, try keeping your tard droppings contained to one whiny thread.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Go fuck yourself with a rusty door knob you fucking stupid bastard.

"Diatribe" this you mega bitch.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She is the female you.

You come out here acting like some braindead bleeding heart, only then to try and accuse me of kissing Oak's larger than life ass. Sheer fucking bollocks, just like you and the word, "Democracy."

If we're all of a sudden talking about our male equivalents, I would have to say that you and Biggie Fat-Head are a match made in ambivalent heaven.

You both like to shoot off your mouths about things you both know nothing about, then start to actually cry when the tables are turned while you both get pounded up the ass by more "sensible" posters.

In the fucking future, try keeping your tard droppings contained to one whiny thread.

Wow. I really wound you up there! LMAO till it hurts. My five words vs your who knows how many. Who can't shut the fuck up here?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

She is the female you.

Wow. I really wound you up there! LMAO till it hurts. My five words vs your who knows how many. Who can't shut the fuck up here?

So. Let me get this straight. Because, I can convey my fucking thoughts in a rational manner, which includes replies that are more than a crotch grab and grunt, that makes me "wound up?" That's your pin-headed definition of, "wound up," huh?

How "wound up" does one need to be to start threads about the oppression of the rights of posters? How "wound up" do I need to be to threaten 1,276 times and counting that "I" am "leaving so said forum and never coming back?" Riddle me that, Edith Bunker.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I totally want to "unignore" her. How do I do that??? I need some entertainment. I wonder how many times I can get her to use the word "hippo" in one sentence???? Anyone wanna wager??? Bwahahahaha

Succubus

Site Supporter
Nm......figured it out. Glad someone finally put a pretty face on that God forsaken ugly ass woman. Who did that? Was it you, Breaky? It's the same as putting a bag over her head and painting a beautiful portrait on it..... @Breakfall you trying to hit that, son??? Hahahaha

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I totally want to "unignore" her. How do I do that??? I need some entertainment. I wonder how many times I can get her to use the word "hippo" in one sentence???? Anyone wanna wager??? Bwahahahaha
who? Lotuscrotchrot?

Succubus

Site Supporter

Fuck off hippo.

Only one time??? That's all I get? After all this time of refusing to read your childish ass temper tantrums all over this forum??? And I only get ONE fucking hippo??? Lmao.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

She's like a really dumb word meaning flipper/automatron...

Just call her hippo a dozen or two times, and she'll constantly call fit pretty birds "hippo" for the rest of eternity.... she's a triggered snowflake like that....

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I got you beat succubus

watch this

Hey flynn.. when you breathe heavy do the 5 teeth left in your mouth look like a wind chime?