Hello. My name is Flynn.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I totally want to "unignore" her. How do I do that??? I need some entertainment. I wonder how many times I can get her to use the word "hippo" in one sentence???? Anyone wanna wager??? Bwahahahaha

She's like a really dumb word meaning flipper/automatron...

Just call her hippo a dozen or two times, and she'll constantly call fit pretty birds "hippo" for the rest of eternity.... she's a triggered snowflake like that....

Why don't take your head and shove it up Biggie Dildo's loose midget ass? After that, perhaps you can walk into a tiger enclosure wearing nothing but BEnzo's colostomy bag you giant ignorant meat sack.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I got you beat succubus

watch this

Hey flynn.. when you breathe heavy do the 5 teeth left in your mouth look like a wind chime?

The "wind chime" in question is taller than you, stupid.
See what I mean succubus?

it's like a dog whistle for things that grow in petri dishes :ROFL:

But go ahead, have fun with her. You're gonna have to lassell the rope around her chicken neck or one of her 3 earlobes if you wanna reel her in like I did

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I totally want to "unignore" her. How do I do that??? I need some entertainment. I wonder how many times I can get her to use the word "hippo" in one sentence???? Anyone wanna wager??? Bwahahahaha

Just call her hippo a dozen or two times, and she'll constantly call fit pretty birds "hippo" for the rest of eternity.... she's a triggered snowflake like that....

Why don't take your head and shove it up Biggie Dildo's loose midget ass? After that, perhaps you can walk into a tiger enclosure wearing nothing but BEnzo's colostomy bag you giant ignorant meat sack.
But is all that still taller than me tho?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I got you beat succubus

watch this

Hey flynn.. when you breathe heavy do the 5 teeth left in your mouth look like a wind chime?

But go ahead, have fun with her. You're gonna have to lassell the rope around her chicken neck or one of her 3 earlobes if you wanna reel her in like I did

The "petri dish" is taller and smarter than you.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Don't be stupid. "All that" can't be "taller than you," that would be silly.

Most of "all that" is taller than you, "tho."

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I got you beat succubus

watch this

WHat about molecules?

or better yet, the lonely braincell you have sitting all alone in your cucumber shaped skull... is she taller than me too?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

FOLLOW THE SCIENCE!!!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I got you beat succubus

watch this

WHat about molecules?

or better yet, the lonely braincell you have sitting all alone in your cucumber shaped skull... is she taller than me too?

All still taller than you.

P.S.-Molecules are taller than you.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

FOLLOW THE SCIENCE!!!

The "science" is 6 inches taller than you.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I got you beat succubus

watch this

WHat about molecules?

I see.

And your vaginal crabs?

taller than me?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

FOLLOW THE SCIENCE!!!

Only 6 ?

What about the mole build up on your bottom lip? Taller than me too?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I got you beat succubus

watch this

WHat about molecules?

I see.

And your vaginal crabs?

taller than me?

Yes. Even Dovey's crabs are taller than you.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

FOLLOW THE SCIENCE!!!

Only 6 ?

The "mold" spores are taller than you.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

FOLLOW THE SCIENCE!!!

Only 6 ?

Damn.. I thought I had that one too.

Okay, what about your rancid offensive & bio hazardous breath?

Taller than me?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

FOLLOW THE SCIENCE!!!

Only 6 ?

Taller than me?

You. Are. An. Idiot.

And, yes. All those things are of course taller than you.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

FOLLOW THE SCIENCE!!!

Only 6 ?

Taller than me?

You. Are. An. Idiot.

Serious question, Flynn. Do you ever make yourself sick?

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Yeah, you would know ALL ABOUT Benzo's meat sack, now wouldn't you, Flynn???? :LOL2:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Yeah, you would know ALL ABOUT Benzo's meat sack, now wouldn't you, Flynn???? :LOL2:
No she doesn't. Homes here doesn't send out pictures.
And I've known she was a 'he' for over 10 years now. Fyi

Succubus

Site Supporter

Oh so thats the issue. Flynn secretly wants to fuck my brains out. Makes sense when IT was asking me for all those pictures. Lmao. I don't call myself Succubus for nothing, lol.....ahhhh my charms are working on him. I think he has a secret fetish for fat bitches, though. He certainly likes to talk about them every other sentence that comes out of his mouth. I can hear him now "oops baby I slipped out ....let me put it back in...." meanwhile, the 500lb whale he is fucking says "wrong hole- that's not my vagina, thats my belly button".....

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Oh so thats the issue. Flynn secretly wants to fuck my brains out. Makes sense when IT was asking me for all those pictures. Lmao. I don't call myself Succubus for nothing, lol.....ahhhh my charms are working on him. I think he has a secret fetish for fat bitches, though. He certainly likes to talk about them every other sentence that comes out of his mouth. I can hear him now "oops baby I slipped out ....let me put it back in...." meanwhile, the 500lb whale he is fucking says "wrong hole- that's not my vagina, thats my belly button".....
It's 5 people. We've caught her several times. Twice just myself.
Flynn is a sock account.
Ask 'her' to record its voice.
Never happen.
The rest of us have. That's just fact.
So, when you argue with Flynn, it's a redundancy.
I usually fuck it when I know it's Gunz for sure.
Other than that,
Pfft.

Succubus

Site Supporter

Flynn is a sock account.
Never happen.
Other than that,
Pfft.

Ohhhh.......so all 5 of the want to fuck me!!! That's interesting!! All 5 of them couldn't handle 1 Succubus so I know they couldn't handle me. :rightON::LOL2::EvilOne2:

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

FOLLOW THE SCIENCE!!!

Only 6 ?

Taller than me?

You. Are. An. Idiot.

Serious question, Flynn. Do you ever make yourself sick?

Only when I read two of your tear stained posts in a row.

My turn.

Does the whole "Lotus is leaving forever act" really work? You've pulled this same skit on numerous forums for various retarded reasons.

As I remember, one of those "reasons" was because someone said you had a "dick that looks like Biggie Slime's face.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Amazing! Two fucking morons that stated they were "leaving" are still here.

Now BEnzo, in another thread you admitted to being nothing but a leaky colostomy bag that made up all that shit about Serafina beating me ina match and how you were one of the three judges.

Do you realize that your wheelchair bound ass has come out here on several occasions after i've sodomized you with the truth? Only to claim the exact same fucking thing I used to show you as a petty little shit talking bitch.

Once again. Post your proof.

As for your comments about me "never posting puctures," how do you think Freud and H.C. Trouble got theirs?

Oh. Did you just get owned again?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Flynn is a sock account.
Never happen.
Other than that,
Pfft.

Post the proof. Or will I have to wait as long as I have been waiting for Martini to "expose me?"

Fucking clown.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Amazing! Two fucking morons that stated they were "leaving" are still here.

Now BEnzo, in another thread you admitted to being nothing but a leaky colostomy bag that made up all that shit about Serafina beating me ina match and how you were one of the three judges.

Do you realize that your wheelchair bound ass has come out here on several occasions after i've sodomized you with the truth? Only to claim the exact same fucking thing I used to show you as a petty little shit talking bitch.

Once again. Post your proof.

As for your comments about me "never posting puctures," how do you think Freud and H.C. Trouble got theirs?

Oh. Did you just get owned again?

It was on the front of a take out menu you delivered with our curries and saffron rice orders, Apu...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
If you ignore it, it will go away.....:Grin3:

Yes. Running away from your problems and eating disorder is always the answer.
Listen here you little young shit. You better start respecting your peers since I just found out you’re only 33 years old! Pro tip: diatribe is no longer a word that is acceptable in our forum world. The chick trolls of yesteryears overused it 15 years ago, that and vitriol. Use either here and you’ll come off as a fucking pratt. Both you and @LotusBud will thank me later. Just chill o feisty ones!
:ThumbsUp3:

Go fuck yourself with a rusty door knob you fucking stupid bastard.

"Diatribe" this you mega bitch.
It’s not the same now because you’re only 33 years old. I thought that was conversing with someone more my age. When you were born, I was in year 11, a competitive surfer, model and junior lifesaver of the year of the year. I also was discovering cunnilingus and was only going to get layed the following year.

Then you were born!

Flynn you’re only a young adult. You have a lot to learn in life.
You shouldn’t utter so much diatribe and vitriol and all that shit.
Just be happy and enjoy the perfect age.