Hello. My name is Flynn.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I totally want to "unignore" her. How do I do that??? I need some entertainment. I wonder how many times I can get her to use the word "hippo" in one sentence???? Anyone wanna wager??? Bwahahahaha

She's like a really dumb word meaning flipper/automatron...

Just call her hippo a dozen or two times, and she'll constantly call fit pretty birds "hippo" for the rest of eternity.... she's a triggered snowflake like that....

Why don't take your head and shove it up Biggie Dildo's loose midget ass? After that, perhaps you can walk into a tiger enclosure wearing nothing but BEnzo's colostomy bag you giant ignorant meat sack.

Yeah, you would know ALL ABOUT Benzo's meat sack, now wouldn't you, Flynn???? :LOL2:
No she doesn't. Homes here doesn't send out pictures.
And I've known she was a 'he' for over 10 years now. Fyi

Amazing! Two fucking morons that stated they were "leaving" are still here.

Now BEnzo, in another thread you admitted to being nothing but a leaky colostomy bag that made up all that shit about Serafina beating me ina match and how you were one of the three judges.

Do you realize that your wheelchair bound ass has come out here on several occasions after i've sodomized you with the truth? Only to claim the exact same fucking thing I used to show you as a petty little shit talking bitch.

Once again. Post your proof.

As for your comments about me "never posting puctures," how do you think Freud and H.C. Trouble got theirs?

Oh. Did you just get owned again?

It was on the front of a take out menu you delivered with our curries and saffron rice orders, Apu...

Hey, Freud? Could you go kill yourself by reading 5 posts in a row by BEnzo?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
If you ignore it, it will go away.....:Grin3:

Yes. Running away from your problems and eating disorder is always the answer.
Listen here you little young shit. You better start respecting your peers since I just found out you’re only 33 years old! Pro tip: diatribe is no longer a word that is acceptable in our forum world. The chick trolls of yesteryears overused it 15 years ago, that and vitriol. Use either here and you’ll come off as a fucking pratt. Both you and @LotusBud will thank me later. Just chill o feisty ones!
:ThumbsUp3:

Go fuck yourself with a rusty door knob you fucking stupid bastard.

"Diatribe" this you mega bitch.
It’s not the same now because you’re only 33 years old. I thought that was conversing with someone more my age. When you were born, I was in year 11, a competitive surfer, model and junior lifesaver of the year of the year. I also was discovering cunnilingus and was only going to get layed the following year.

Then you were born!

Flynn you’re only a young adult. You have a lot to learn in life.
You shouldn’t utter so much diatribe and vitriol and all that shit.
Just be happy and enjoy the perfect age.

So you thought you were "conversing" with a fucking senior citizen? I understand the median age out here is 80 and the average I.Q. is 10, but some of us aren't retarded and ancient. No matter what Alzheimers BEnzo says.

The only thing you ever "modeled" was your bloated pecker and how all that scrap metal could be used to fabricate a moped. You've shown your dick, now how about showing that face of yours? Or is that encased in Titanium as well?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
The title of this thread sound like an introduction at an AA meeting.
I can’t believe a 33 year old made me laugh when I was so stoned!?
She’s very uptight!

Wait. Now it's a she?????? Ffs will you people make up your minds already???? Lol. Oh well. ...she/he doesn't matter. IT still wants to fuck me. :)

I'm pretty sure it's that fiveheaded chick using the account, but I think the handle name has been shared in the past, so people are suspicious and wary of it.

Flynn pretended to be a 20 something old in 2004-2005. If you check its photos, it's readily apparent that they're not who they say or show they are.

ORLY?

Let's turn the clock back to just over a year ago when you admitted to being DD and trying to use a voice modulator that you eventually fucked up, because you're a fucking moron.

That's rich, these allegations of me being "all these" things, when in fact it was you that went out with premeditated intent to "catfish" and "deceive" people by pretending to be a "woman."

Post any kind of evidence where I ever was blasted out of the water and was proven to be "3 Mumbai Teens" or "A man?"

Let it be noted, that your story about me changes through the years just like your period cycles. One month there's 3 of me. Next month there's one. The next month I'm "3 Indian food delivery guys."

Bottom line. Like BEnzo, you try this full on bullshit of crap when you run out of your idiotic material. YOU are the last person to accuse me of not being forthright about my account.

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
She’s very uptight!

Wait. Now it's a she?????? Ffs will you people make up your minds already???? Lol. Oh well. ...she/he doesn't matter. IT still wants to fuck me. :)

I'm pretty sure it's that fiveheaded chick using the account, but I think the handle name has been shared in the past, so people are suspicious and wary of it.

Flynn pretended to be a 20 something old in 2004-2005. If you check its photos, it's readily apparent that they're not who they say or show they are.

ORLY?

Let's turn the clock back to just over a year ago when you admitted to being DD and trying to use a voice modulator that you eventually fucked up, because you're a fucking moron.

That's rich, these allegations of me being "all these" things, when in fact it was you that went out with premeditated intent to "catfish" and "deceive" people by pretending to be a "woman."

Post any kind of evidence where I ever was blasted out of the water and was proven to be "3 Mumbai Teens" or "A man."

Let it be noted, that your story about me changes through the years just like your period cycles. One month there's 3 of me. Next month there's one. The next month I'm "3 Indian food delivery guys."

Bottom line. Like BEnzo, you try this full on bullshit of crap when you run out of your idiotic material. YOU are the last person to accuse me of not being forthright about my account.

Let me save you a world of hurt. It wasn't a year ago. It was YEARS ago.

I won't read the rest of your BS for obvious reasons.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
She’s very uptight!

ORLY?

Post any kind of evidence where I ever was blasted out of the water and was proven to be "3 Mumbai Teens" or "A man."

You came out on TBC at the tail end of 2019. Get the fuck outta here! Fucking Seamajor was all up your ass trying to get you to come out of the proverbial "closet."

Do you think my memory is fading like the rest of these kooks out here?

Fucking idiot.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
She’s very uptight!

ORLY?

You came out on TBC at the tail end of 2019. Get the fuck outta here! Fucking Seamajor was all up your ass trying to get you to come out of the proverbial "closet."

Fucking idiot.

I think you're a moron.

Ask Dovey about the group chat that happened years before 2019. Then ask yourself why you and Seamajor are so hung up about me efforts on TBC from 2015 onwards....

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
She’s very uptight!

ORLY?

Fucking idiot.

I think you're a moron.

Ask Dovey about the group chat that happened years before 2019. Then ask yourself why you and Seamajor are so hung up about me efforts on TBC from 2015 onwards....

To ask Dovey anything is akin to asking a habitual liar to tell the truth.

You came out as DD on The Blue Cashew. The thread is still up.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hello. My name is Flynn.

My likes are: Bubble gum, smart people, pretty people, Starbucks and money.

My turn offs are: Men that look like BEnzo, whiny men, men that still live with their mothers, fish sticks and Mountain Dew.

It is nice to finally meet all of you. Did you guys know you all are my favorite posters?
Hi my name is Brainfart...show us your bits! :Excited1:

My turn offs also include any entity with the self given name of Brainfart and or Breakfall.
So Brakefail or Breakfart is cool then?

So Breakfail or Breakfart is cool then?

With all do respect, have you been smoking crack cocaine?
Hahahaa...yeah either is cool. I just had a 5 day long weekend ffs! Australia Day here...we all get drunk!

I thought you "Land Down Under" knot heads always drank warm piss lager? Everyday all day.

"Australia Day?" Now you guys are celebrating a penal colony?
I keep on telling everyone, I don’t drink beer because it makes one’s sperm bitter...I drink cider, rum or whiskey.

I don’t know about a penal colony nowadays, but the Abbo’s are still pissed off about it. They like to refer it to “Invasion Day”...

h_56648840.jpg

ffs do you drink it ?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Smell my finger...

Why? If I wanted to smell dick cheese, I could just pull up any number of your unfunny and redundantly stupid posts.

You fucking suck at "flaming." Nothing is going to change that, no matter how many emaciated body parts you post, you fucking mega tard.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She’s very uptight!

ORLY?

Fucking idiot.

I think you're a moron.

Look, it's a GAME. Yanno?

It's not like it's some serious ass relational conflict where people keep files and time stamps and where we all need accountability for our misdeeds and dishonesty. Stop being silly!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Smell my finger...

Why? If I wanted to smell dick cheese, I could just pull up any number of your unfunny and redundantly stupid posts.

You fucking suck at "flaming." Nothing is going to change that, no matter how many emaciated body parts you post, you fucking mega tard.
You're prattling.
'Flaming' died years ago.
Get over it-

Which is why you claim to know the goings on at BH, 12 years ago. Who's "prattling" now you fucking story telling colostomy bag?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Smell my finger...

You're prattling.
Get over it-

Which is why you claim to know the goings on at BH, 12 years ago. Who's "prattling" now you fucking story telling colostomy bag?
11 years ago, exactly.
History.
Now, it's at FT.
Dead.
Bury it and move on.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Smell my finger...

You're prattling.
Get over it-

11 years ago, exactly.
History.
Now, it's at FT.
Dead.
Bury it and move on.

Oh. Now you want to fucking change the fucking channel?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Smell my finger...

You're prattling.
Get over it-

11 years ago, exactly.
History.
Now, it's at FT.
Dead.
Bury it and move on.

Yup. You're stuck on channel 2.
White noise.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Smell my finger...

You're prattling.
Get over it-

11 years ago, exactly.
History.
Now, it's at FT.
Dead.
Bury it and move on.

White noise.

And you've been stuck on perpetually stupid for the last 90 years.

Shut your wrinkly ass up and go suck on some baby food.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Smell my finger...

You're prattling.
Get over it-

11 years ago, exactly.
History.
Now, it's at FT.
Dead.
Bury it and move on.

White noise.

Post your voice, bitch!
*BOOM*

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Smell my finger...

You're prattling.
Get over it-

11 years ago, exactly.
History.
Now, it's at FT.
Dead.
Bury it and move on.

White noise.

Post your voice, bitch!
*BOOM*

I already did.

BoOm?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Smell my finger...

You're prattling.
Get over it-

11 years ago, exactly.
History.
Now, it's at FT.
Dead.
Bury it and move on.

White noise.

Post your voice, bitch!
*BOOM*

I already did.

BoOm?
Here, wigga

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Smell my finger...

You're prattling.
Get over it-

11 years ago, exactly.
History.
Now, it's at FT.
Dead.
Bury it and move on.

White noise.

Post your voice, bitch!
*BOOM*

I already did.

BoOm?
Here, wigga

Can you rephrase that in a known fucking language?

Preferably from our neck of the galaxy.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Smell my finger...

You're prattling.
Get over it-

11 years ago, exactly.
History.
Now, it's at FT.
Dead.
Bury it and move on.

White noise.

Post your voice, bitch!
*BOOM*

I already did.

BoOm?
Here, wigga

No voice, then.
You still using a proxy?
*BOOM*

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Smell my finger...

You're prattling.
Get over it-

11 years ago, exactly.
History.
Now, it's at FT.
Dead.
Bury it and move on.

Oi...go flick your bean, and stop waking up on the wrong side of the bed. Here, I’ll play you a song to flick by:

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Smell my finger...

You're prattling.
Get over it-

11 years ago, exactly.
History.
Now, it's at FT.
Dead.
Bury it and move on.

White noise.

Post your voice, bitch!
*BOOM*

I already did.

BoOm?
Here, wigga

No voice, then.
You still using a proxy?
*BOOM*

Oh? Where's your usual retort about all "five" of me? I guess you owning yourself outright has you trying a different tactic.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Smell my finger...

You're prattling.
Get over it-

11 years ago, exactly.
History.
Now, it's at FT.
Dead.
Bury it and move on.

White noise.

Post your voice, bitch!
*BOOM*

I already did.

BoOm?
Here, wigga

No voice, then.
You still using a proxy?
*BOOM*

Oh? Where's your usual retort about all "five" of me? I guess you owning yourself outright has you trying a different tactic.
Nah, he’s just not a stuck record like you, you sad little shit. Say 3.5 K one moar time 5 fingers...

giphy.gif

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Smell my finger...

You're prattling.
Get over it-

11 years ago, exactly.
History.
Now, it's at FT.
Dead.
Bury it and move on.

White noise.

Post your voice, bitch!
*BOOM*

I already did.

BoOm?
Here, wigga

No voice, then.
You still using a proxy?
*BOOM*

Nah, he’s just not a stuck record like you, you sad little shit. Say 3.5 K one moar time 5 fingers...

giphy.gif

$3.5K, $3.5K. Bitch.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Smell my finger...

You're prattling.
Get over it-

11 years ago, exactly.
History.
Now, it's at FT.
Dead.
Bury it and move on.

White noise.

Post your voice, bitch!
*BOOM*

I already did.

BoOm?
Here, wigga

No voice, then.
You still using a proxy?
*BOOM*

giphy.gif

$3.5K, $3.5K. Bitch.
Go flick your bean already ol’ 5 fingers! :BuhBye:

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Smell my finger...

You're prattling.
Get over it-

11 years ago, exactly.
History.
Now, it's at FT.
Dead.
Bury it and move on.

White noise.

Post your voice, bitch!
*BOOM*

I already did.

BoOm?
Here, wigga

No voice, then.
You still using a proxy?
*BOOM*

giphy.gif

$3.5K, $3.5K. Bitch.
Go flick your bean already ol’ 5 fingers! :BuhBye:

"Yanno."

You're not funny nor intelligent. Why are you here again?