Hello. My name is Flynn.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If you ignore it, it will go away.....:Grin3:

Yes. Running away from your problems and eating disorder is always the answer.
Listen here you little young shit. You better start respecting your peers since I just found out you’re only 33 years old! Pro tip: diatribe is no longer a word that is acceptable in our forum world. The chick trolls of yesteryears overused it 15 years ago, that and vitriol. Use either here and you’ll come off as a fucking pratt. Both you and @LotusBud will thank me later. Just chill o feisty ones!
:ThumbsUp3:

Go fuck yourself with a rusty door knob you fucking stupid bastard.

"Diatribe" this you mega bitch.
It’s not the same now because you’re only 33 years old. I thought that was conversing with someone more my age. When you were born, I was in year 11, a competitive surfer, model and junior lifesaver of the year of the year. I also was discovering cunnilingus and was only going to get layed the following year.

Then you were born!

Flynn you’re only a young adult. You have a lot to learn in life.
You shouldn’t utter so much diatribe and vitriol and all that shit.
Just be happy and enjoy the perfect age.

You first got laid in year 12? Poor lad.

Maybe things are different in South Africa.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
If you ignore it, it will go away.....:Grin3:

Yes. Running away from your problems and eating disorder is always the answer.
Listen here you little young shit. You better start respecting your peers since I just found out you’re only 33 years old! Pro tip: diatribe is no longer a word that is acceptable in our forum world. The chick trolls of yesteryears overused it 15 years ago, that and vitriol. Use either here and you’ll come off as a fucking pratt. Both you and @LotusBud will thank me later. Just chill o feisty ones!
:ThumbsUp3:

Go fuck yourself with a rusty door knob you fucking stupid bastard.

"Diatribe" this you mega bitch.
It’s not the same now because you’re only 33 years old. I thought that was conversing with someone more my age. When you were born, I was in year 11, a competitive surfer, model and junior lifesaver of the year of the year. I also was discovering cunnilingus and was only going to get layed the following year.

Then you were born!

Flynn you’re only a young adult. You have a lot to learn in life.
You shouldn’t utter so much diatribe and vitriol and all that shit.
Just be happy and enjoy the perfect age.

You first got laid in year 12? Poor lad.

Maybe things are different in South Africa.
Hahahaha...I matured late. I’m not proud of that, but I look younger than I am today. :Grin3:

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
The title of this thread sound like an introduction at an AA meeting.
I can’t believe a 33 year old made me laugh when I was so stoned!?
She’s very uptight!

Wait. Now it's a she?????? Ffs will you people make up your minds already???? Lol. Oh well. ...she/he doesn't matter. IT still wants to fuck me. :)

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
She’s very uptight!

Wait. Now it's a she?????? Ffs will you people make up your minds already???? Lol. Oh well. ...she/he doesn't matter. IT still wants to fuck me. :)
Flynn! You’re still the hottest chick on Bastard Factory for a chick in her later 30’s! :Grin3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
She’s very uptight!

I'm pretty sure it's that fiveheaded chick using the account, but I think the handle name has been shared in the past, so people are suspicious and wary of it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
She’s very uptight!

Flynn or Lotusbud? Lotustbud is in her mid 60's...
Flynn! I like Lotusbud...

I'd like either of them in my blood and bone mulch pile...
If this was the older world... I would seek to root Lotusbud because she is a feisty sort!

Succubus

Site Supporter
She’s very uptight!

Flynn! You’re still the hottest chick on Bastard Factory for a chick in her later 30’s! :Grin3:

Her avatar has been hacked. Would you mind exposing a real picture of Flynn please?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
She’s very uptight!

I'm pretty sure it's that fiveheaded chick using the account, but I think the handle name has been shared in the past, so people are suspicious and wary of it.

Flynn pretended to be a 20 something old in 2004-2005. If you check its photos, it's readily apparent that they're not who they say or show they are.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
She’s very uptight!

Flynn or Lotusbud? Lotustbud is in her mid 60's...
Flynn! I like Lotusbud...

I'd like either of them in my blood and bone mulch pile...
If this was the older world... I would seek to root Lotusbud because she is a feisty sort!

Make sure to dust away the cobwebs and cobweb makers...

Succubus

Site Supporter
She’s very uptight!

Flynn pretended to be a 20 something old in 2004-2005. If you check its photos, it's readily apparent that they're not who they say or show they are.

Where are the photos?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
She’s very uptight!

Well either way, it makes no difference to me. It just seems unlikely somone would keep a troll going for over 15 years.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
She’s very uptight!

Where are the photos?

On hard drives...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
She’s very uptight!

Well either way, it makes no difference to me. It just seems unlikely somone would keep a troll going for over 15 years.

You don't get it, newb...

Succubus

Site Supporter
She’s very uptight!

Where are the photos?

On hard drives...

So it/he/she never posted a photo here on BF?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
She’s very uptight!

Her avatar has been hacked. Would you mind exposing a real picture of Flynn please?
No...she hasn’t good pictures lately. You are much better looking. But Flynn must just know that aim like a brother to her since she a juvenile 33year old!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
She’s very uptight!

You don't get it, newb...

Then explain to us, oh Grand Master of teh internetz.

Succubus

Site Supporter
She’s very uptight!

No...she hasn’t good pictures lately. You are much better looking. But Flynn must just know that aim like a brother to her since she a juvenile 33year old!

You just said she was the prettiest one on BF lol. You are contradicting yourself. Hahaha