Hello. My name is Flynn.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Smell my finger...

Why? If I wanted to smell dick cheese, I could just pull up any number of your unfunny and redundantly stupid posts.

You fucking suck at "flaming." Nothing is going to change that, no matter how many emaciated body parts you post, you fucking mega tard.
You're prattling.
'Flaming' died years ago.
Get over it-

Which is why you claim to know the goings on at BH, 12 years ago. Who's "prattling" now you fucking story telling colostomy bag?
11 years ago, exactly.
History.
Now, it's at FT.
Dead.
Bury it and move on.

Oh. Now you want to fucking change the fucking channel?
Yup. You're stuck on channel 2.
White noise.

And you've been stuck on perpetually stupid for the last 90 years.

Shut your wrinkly ass up and go suck on some baby food.
Post your voice, bitch!
*BOOM*

I already did.

BoOm?
Here, wigga

Can you rephrase that in a known fucking language?

Preferably from our neck of the galaxy.
No voice, then.
You still using a proxy?
*BOOM*

Oh? Where's your usual retort about all "five" of me? I guess you owning yourself outright has you trying a different tactic.
Nah, he’s just not a stuck record like you, you sad little shit. Say 3.5 K one moar time 5 fingers...

giphy.gif

$3.5K, $3.5K. Bitch.
Go flick your bean already ol’ 5 fingers! :BuhBye:

"Yanno."

You're not funny nor intelligent. Why are you here again?
Because you’re on my forum....duh!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I got you beat succubus

watch this

Hey flynn.. when you breathe heavy do the 5 teeth left in your mouth look like a wind chime?

LMFAO

holey fuck dewd LOLOL
That was killer :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: If you see me use that just look the other way :rightON:

LOLOLOL

THAT, comments like that are why I log in :LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Does this bitch @Flynn have an open account with too many dicks on it’s dance floor, or is it a mental case with a bi-polar disorder locked in it’s own massive brow? Asking for a friend.
:Antagonize:

images

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Makes me want to shoot billiards...
Does anyone know when this arsewipe came onto the scene? Did it have another nick at some stage? I’d never heard of the woeful meth’ addict until recently. Yesterday I had up around 65 fucking messages because the septic cunt was multi-quoting me. Should we fuck it off the forum or what? It serves no purpose other than disrupting flow. @Aryan thought that it may be an open multi-account holder by the lame truth crew? I tend to agree. No cunt has this much time on it’s hands surely?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Does anyone know when this arsewipe came onto the scene? Did it have another nick at some stage? I’d never heard of the woeful meth’ addict until recently. Yesterday I had up around 65 fucking messages because the septic cunt was multi-quoting me. Should we fuck it off the forum or what? It serves no purpose other than disrupting flow. @Aryan thought that it may be an open multi-account holder by the lame truth crew? I tend to agree. No cunt has this much time on it’s hands surely?

Prove it robo-dick.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Prove it robo-dick.
@Bastard Factory ...can we move this multi-account into meltdown so I don’t have to skirt around the rules?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

We could create a thread and put Flynn on trial where 'she' is required to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the handle isn't an open account used by several different people? Failure to do so would result in the accused being shunned from the BF community and banned, similar to what happened to the creepy nonce, Q.

@Dr. Funkenstein knows more about the origins of the mystical Flynn creature than I do, I think it first surfaced on Brawl Hall back in the mid 2000's, which was before my e-time.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Dr. Funkystinkenstein was a BH latecomer and a "hey guys!!" -esque Chunk to the original Goonies known as The Cawk Wranglers (aka: Three Guys; One Soggy Sao)...

Then it was four guys, and one of em plugged BEnzover's Greyhound and Lite Beer drinking arse with a Howard Johnson's homo run into deep rectal infield...

(Who rides all the way from Connecticut to the border of Florida to get their shit pushed in by a Shrek-Donkey toothed Arby's line manager?)

There must have been free onion rings and horsey sauce packets...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Your thoughts on the Flynn beast? Troll multi-handle account or some crazy middle aged chick with anger management issues?

It can't be healthy for an individual to be as mad as that 24/7...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Your thoughts on the Flynn beast? Troll multi-handle account or some crazy middle aged chick with anger management issues?

I’m still amazed at it’s religious stint that it pulled off for a week or so just a little while ago. Fucking happy clapping and blesses everyone with goodwill and grace. It was worst than the regular bat-shit crazy insults and vitriol it was spitting for most of it’s time. It has to be a double-adapting combined effort from Vitriol and Bumscape surely!?

Otherwise you’re right...it’s a hormonal middle-aged uncouth Lotusbutt equivalent. Lotusbutt on bad drugs 24/7!
:Drunk:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Pretty young girl 2003-2006 era... wet behind the ears... wanted in on the forums doing hard-core stuff to each other that would get you jailed or imprisoned these days...

Showed a bit of promise, hung around for years but couldn't break in....she was too formulaic. Never took chances, never put herself out there so others might have ammo to attack her and her back (which is how a great flamer or troll truly learns the craft... vulnerability is strength).

She wanted to be the final one standing but never got into the ring on any meaningful level.

Around the later 2000's she fell in with some honour less sorts and started sharing accounts. She reckoned herself a troll that had come of age but she immediately got shut down. People worked it out immediately. When she raged, she lost all concept of privileged and unprivileged info. She came unglued when people logic flamed her about the similarities and discrepancies of what she said and what others said in numerous accounts...

....and with that, she was done.... back ring-side permanently.

She's a proud woman who has been chasing the few remaining of us from 20 years ago to accept her into the super secret bat cave/penis rooms....despite such things being extinct for nearly a decade.

I know it's Flynn posting every time these days... I just like rubbing sacred Indian salts and curry pastes into her gaping axe wound.

...and she's still not formulaically different than she ever was 15 years ago. She's a paint by numbers and choose your own adventure junkie trapped by the pages of other's talents and exploits...

But man oh man, that curry munching pod of dot headed dolphins can whip up a mean Vindaloo!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Pretty young girl 2003-2006 era... wet behind the ears... wanted in on the forums doing hard-core stuff to each other that would get you jailed or imprisoned these days...

Showed a bit of promise, hung around for years but couldn't break in....she was too formulaic. Never took chances, never put herself out there so others might have ammo to attack her and her back (which is how a great flamer or troll truly learns the craft... vulnerability is strength).

She wanted to be the final one standing but never got into the ring on any meaningful level.

Around the later 2000's she fell in with some honour less sorts and started sharing accounts. She reckoned herself a troll that had come of age but she immediately got shut down. People worked it out immediately. When she raged, she lost all concept of privileged and unprivileged info. She came unglued when people logic flamed her about the similarities and discrepancies of what she said and what others said in numerous accounts...

She's a proud woman who has been chasing the few remaining of us from 20 years ago to accept her into the super secret bat cave/penis rooms....despite such things being extinct for nearly a decade.

I know it's Flynn posting every time these days... I just like rubbing sacred Indian salts and curry pastes into her gaping axe wound.

...and she's still not formulaically different than she ever was 15 years ago. She's a paint by numbers and choose your own adventure junkie trapped by the pages of other's talents and exploits...

But man oh man, that curry munching pod of dot headed dolphins can whip up a mean Vindaloo!
That was a marvellous encapsulation of a hot and bothered wort and bleed character. So basically it’s current account could well be shared by anyone of the obvious try-hards, poofter included!?

Fuck these bitches are lame! No originality anymore...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

That was a marvellous encapsulation of a hot and bothered wort and bleed character. So basically it’s current account could well be shared by anyone of the obvious try-hards, poofter included!?

No...it's just her....and the Five Guys Mumbai...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

So the pics of her are legit but from around 15 years ago?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Yeah... back when she was very early twenties or late teens..

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I’m still amazed at it’s religious stint that it pulled off for a week or so just a little while ago. Fucking happy clapping and blesses everyone with goodwill and grace. It was worst than the regular bat-shit crazy insults and vitriol it was spitting for most of it’s time. It has to be a double-adapting combined effort from Vitriol and Bumscape surely!?

Otherwise you’re right...it’s a hormonal middle-aged uncouth Lotusbutt equivalent. Lotusbutt on bad drugs 24/7!

That's Flynn's more recent combobulation development... when the heat gets too hot, and her Five Guys Mumbai Consortium are nowhere to be found (since they abandoned her chasing a hefty sized dinner rat over 12 years ago), Flynn gets marginally angelic for a week or more.... or until such time as she thinks the coast is clear...

...not ever realising that she's the dinner rat.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

That's Flynn's more recent combobulation development... when the heat gets too hot, and her Five Guys Mumbai Consortium are nowhere to be found (since they abandoned her chasing a hefty sized dinner rat over 12 years ago), Flynn gets marginally angelic for a week or more.... or until such time as she thinks the coast is clear...

...not ever realising that she's the dinner rat.
Fucking hell...she’s almost lovable in this sense. Or maybe it’s me that’s lovable now on account of the rum!? Gotta love amateurs and their angst anyways. Lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I want to see dem pics again. It was skinny with a pallid skin with random freckles innit? Hard druggy-looking for sure!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The code dictates that I can't post any of her pics unless they're a photoshop...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The code dictates that I can't post any of her pics unless they're a photoshop...
So how to circumvent the multi quotes then? It’s annoying and not read-worthy for Bastard Factory.

The code goes back decades...

I could break it and some have, but that's not how the game is played...

Das Glasperlenspiel is the book you need to read in order to understand what's going on.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
They've already been posted, even so her recent shenanigans regarding bad mouthing the site would deem her unworthy of any protection from us... Just post em downstairs, I doubt they were found through malice anyway...

:Excited5:

She got drunk or off her dial a number of times and just put them out there...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
So how to circumvent the multi quotes then? It’s annoying and not read-worthy for Bastard Factory.

The code goes back decades...

I could break it and some have, but that's not how the game is played...

Das Glasperlenspiel is the book you need to read in order to understand what's going on.
Sounds like an unnecessarily expensive VW. Can’t we just finger it’s bonnet?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
They've already been posted, even so her recent shenanigans regarding bad mouthing the site would deem her unworthy of any protection from us... Just post em downstairs, I doubt they were found through malice anyway...

:Excited5:

She got drunk or off her dial a number of times and just put them out there...
Ah shit, you were quick lol I tried to retract my opinion, not my place to say...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It’s all good for you blokes with multiple forum accounts. I’m a busy man. I like to login when I shit, then login when I get home from work and shit in the arvo, then login when I’m on the piss! I’m bringing in money my friend, I don’t have the time to waste.