Here we go again....

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
I am putting this in Meltdown because I do not think I will get a respectful reaction from @Lily.

But this is what @Lily just said about 20 minutes ago....

Now, check this out....

This was on Sunday....

And this was also from Sunday in a different thread, speaking about @Flynn...

So (once again), @Lily is contradicting something she said in the recent past.

So, @Lily, the question is.....

Are you lying?

Or are you going through some sort of mental trauma?
Seriously, are your memories becoming distorted? Did you think you were telling the truth when you gave two opposite accounts of the same thing?

Just try to be honest, @Lily.
BH did one thing right if I remember.

It didn't have a rep system.

The plussies and negs and reaction gifs are just glitter on a card. They fall off like so much superfluous shit.

I feel like I should like a post because I do like it and yet so pointless and signaling of weak wills who need back pats to avoid self wrist slitting.

And the Suck It one with the trans lady flicking her bic makes me horny. I shouldn't be made to feel horny. I call TRANSgression on this. I shouldn't be made to feel guilty for not masturbating enough. Wax on, wax off. This is the way.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Have you oiled your thighs today?
Aylana, Do you use pop filters in front of microphones to stop static sounds or just to prevent you from getting horned up enough to deep throat the thing while slicing level 9 balrogs because their name reminds you of balls?

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
This is funny, because I just covered @Lily the Simpleton in another thread.

I missed that one!!!!

Hahahahaha!!!!
The Lazies.

Hallowday, Admeme & Lily.

How many times outside of making grilled cheese can these shameless hussies call the word "melt" like it means jack squat other than another safe word because so much battering leaves them dying inside? Lack of fortitude, really.

I use self depricating humor because I want others to bash me as much as I do myself. I dare them. Be harder on me than I am on myself. Double dog dare ya. Tongue to a frozen flagpole. For people who claim they don't appreciate flaming, they sure do rate themselves high up on flaming. Are they saying they are great at something they think is dumb? And what does that say about them?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
You too. You seem to go to bed early.
You're half right. Sometimes I go to bed early. I'm in my late 40's but when I was younger all I did was party. Maybe all of that partying is taking it's toll now and I get sleepy more often, but when I say "Have a good night" that doesn't always mean I'm going to bed. Often times I have things to do or places to go.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You're half right. Sometimes I go to bed early. I'm in my late 40's but when I was younger all I did was party. Maybe all of that partying is taking it's toll now and I get sleepy more often, but when I say "Have a good night" that doesn't always mean I'm going to bed. Often times I have things to do or places to go.

I get it now. I don't say goodnight until it's time to hit the sack. Having other things to do makes perfect sense.

I'm a bit of a night owl. Last night I signed out of the forum and spent time on the net looking at some other interesting things...I have so many streaming services but "nothing" was on...

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I get it now. I don't say goodnight until it's time to hit the sack. Having other things to do makes perfect sense.

I'm a bit of a night owl. Last night I signed out of the forum and spent time on the net looking at some other interesting things...I have so many streaming services but "nothing" was on...
Why not just use PirateBay and download whatever you feel like watching?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Okay. As far as streaming online have you tried Tubi? They got some good stuff there.

Yeah, I have and do use it. There are a few out there that are free.

I pay for Netflix and Max, Prime comes with my Amazon acct, technically pay for that too. We share passwords with some friends and family members so we don't all spend as much.

Youtube TV, is paid for by my partner since he's the American football fiend. You have no idea how much football is on the TV in my home. MNF, TNF, Friday night some college ball games, Sat college ball, Sunday NFL. I like football, but god damn...lol.

I find other things to do.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aylana, Do you use pop filters in front of microphones to stop static sounds or just to prevent you from getting horned up enough to deep throat the thing while slicing level 9 balrogs because their name reminds you of balls?

C1adKlKXUAAreZM.jpg

This is my mental picture of you...I could by psychic depending on how accurate it is.