Here we go again....

X

xXx
Site Supporter
why is the prowler boring up the fucking place with his personal feelZ, day in day out, does the cocklicker think that bullshit makes for an interesting read to the dedicated who frequent here for a dose of laughter and maybe a WTF lol
seriosly, dude post up somethiung that doesn't show your infactuation with a certain member here cough cough LILYcough

make your own site faggot or start producing something worthy of the click

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
why is the prowler boring up the fucking place with his personal feelZ, day in day out, does the cocklicker think that bullshit makes for an interesting read to the dedicated who frequent here for a dose of laughter and maybe a WTF lol
seriosly, dude post up somethiung that doesn't show your infactuation with a certain member here cough cough LILYcough

You gotta love it when a man who doesn’t stand a chance in your world has sooooooooooo much to say.

I bet his wife ignores him more than I do :LOL3:

Fuckin LOSER

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You know, you're the second man in the last 24 hours that has postulated that his interest in me is salacious.
I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Hahaha!!!

@Lily is missing the time when @Flynn could help her out.

It is too bad.

@Lily.

I should have.

Warned.

You.

About The Man Known As @Flynn.

You gotta love it when a man who doesn’t stand a chance in your world has sooooooooooo much to say.

I bet his wife ignores him more than I do :LOL3:

Fuckin LOSER

@Murdy thought @X was talking about her.

That is so cute pathetic.

Anyone who does not see the battle between @Lily and @Murdy (and @X) for my attention is Missing the Plot.

Struggle people.

Struggle.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Men who are truly uninterested do not act like this. That is a fact.

But I also need to point out that NO ONE wants their pray to sacrifice themselves at their feet regardless of what is rambling out of their mouths… which I ignore by force of habit anyways, so….

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

But I also need to point out that one wants their pray to sacrifice themselves at their feet regardless of what is rambling out of their mouths… which I ignore by force of habit anyways, so….

Well, if you were a bald man with a wife that looks like Rosie O'Donnell...what might you do online? :GiggleBitch:

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

But I also need to point out that one wants their pray to sacrifice themselves at their feet regardless of what is rambling out of their mouths… which I ignore by force of habit anyways, so….

Hahahaha!!!!

@Murdy must be drunk again.

She still does not realize that @X was referring to all the attention I give to @Lily.

Think about for a second what a self-own this is for @Murdy.

Talk about craving my attention.

It is funny.

@X complains that I do not give him enough attention, because I give it all to @Lily.

@Murdy in a moment of hopefulness convinces herself that she must be the target of my "infatuation". Haha!!

@Lily got weak in the knees as the thought of being the object of my desires. Do not get her hopes up, @X. It will only break her heart in the end.

Crave people.

Crave my attention.

Hahahahaha!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No one has to crave attention. You give it away in DESPERATION. I get more attention from you than your wife.

But NO, I find you repulsive. Go away.

• Winner
Reactions: X

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
come-to-me-dr-evil.gif

NO MEANS NO!

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Oh, come on @Lily!

Think of the attention you would get as people stared in amazement and pointed and said "How did that woman ever fit herself into that Corvette?" as you got out to pickup your prescription.

Hahahahaha!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, come on @Lily!

Think of the attention you would get as people stared in amazement and pointed and said "How did that woman ever fit herself into that Corvette?" as you got out to pickup your prescription.

Hahahahaha!!!

I know you're over-compensating with your Corvette. You needn't make it so obvious.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I know you're over-compensating with your Corvette. You needn't make it so obvious.

I actually drove my Z28 to the restaurant last night, and then to my music practice.

I was feeling so confident that I did not need the 2023 C8 Corvette Stingray to prop me up.

@Lily!!!!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, if you were a bald man with a wife that looks like Rosie O'Donnell...what might you do online? :GiggleBitch:

Ouch. Now we know what his fat phobia stems from.

But she is only 9 years older than me and retired to the couch 6 months after they got married.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I am taking my beautiful wife out for dinner tonight. 6:45pm reservations.

We might take the Corvette.

And tomorrow we are going to a professional football game. The CFL.

On Monday we are having company for the afternoon and for a big fancy dinner.

On Wednesday my wife and I are going to do some "Open Car Lapping" for a few hours at the race track and then we are stopping in at a business networking marketplace for some food and to check out the booths.

Sorry about your luck, @Murdy and @Lily. If you were better women, you might have lucked out got yourself a man like me too.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hahaha!!!

@Lily is missing the time when @Flynn could help her out.

It is too bad.

@Lily.

I should have.

Warned.

You.

About The Man Known As @Flynn.

@Murdy thought @X was talking about her.

That is so cute pathetic.

Anyone who does not see the battle between @Lily and @Murdy (and @X) for my attention is Missing the Plot.

Struggle people.

Struggle.
GET
THE
CAWK
OUTTA' YER
MOUTH
and start producing something slightly interesting ball licker

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hahahaha!!!!

@Murdy must be drunk again.

She still does not realize that @X was referring to all the attention I give to @Lily.

Think about for a second what a self-own this is for @Murdy.

Talk about craving my attention.

It is funny.

@X complains that I do not give him enough attention, because I give it all to @Lily.

@Murdy in a moment of hopefulness convinces herself that she must be the target of my "infatuation". Haha!!

@Lily got weak in the knees as the thought of being the object of my desires. Do not get her hopes up, @X. It will only break her heart in the end.

Crave people.

Crave my attention.

Hahahahaha!!!!
no dude, your attention is suction cup lips to a dick, FUCK OFFF :LOL3:

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
But she is only 9 years older than me and retired to the couch 6 months after they got married.
So, he even had to pay her to be with him...good lort!

You are so gullible, @Lily.

My wife is 6 years younger than me. She worked for the 7 years we were together but not married. Then she worked for the first 18 years of our marriage and retired at the age of 49. By that time I had been semi-retired for about 10 years.

The more details you get, @Lily, the more envy you will feel.

Hahahaha!!!!

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Anyone smell that?

Like something is burning....

That is the smell of morons deep in thought.

I love that.

Smell.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
He really needs to log out when you're here...:LOL3:
pissis me off, you guys to to a degree but at least yer amusing, this guy is full blown hert poast after poast ruining my beloved site ffs all the tall dark an hammsome parts O me wanna run but I likes it here

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
pissis me off, you guys to to a degree but at least yer amusing, this guy is full blown hert poast after poast ruining my beloved site ffs all the tall dark an hammsome parts O me wanna run but I likes it here

His posts are anxiety ridden and frantic to boot. No wonder he's got no hair, he's wound so tight, they popped out of his head.