Here we go again....

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
He didn't take his wife to dinner tonight, he went with at least three others. If she were beautiful he might treat her like she was important enough to actually take to dinner. Not take along to dinner.

Why are you lying again, @Lily.

I did take my wife out for dinner about 6 hours ago....when you were here saying...what was it...?

He's gonna log out soon because you're back. He.Can't.Handle.It

Yeah, I was already eating by then...

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
^
31NTKwD.jpg

(dragging family members into insults is an ugly thing)

You mean like when he called my grandson a retard? Like that?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I just realized that this post works well, too, if you replace every instance of @Lily with @Trump.

The major differences being, of course, that Lily isn’t on trial, you’re not a judge, and these aren’t the droids you’re looking for.

He believes his role here is to judge everyone's posts as if they were serious and not just a few casual words in a thread.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
He didn't take his wife to dinner tonight, he went with at least three others. If she were beautiful he might treat her like she was important enough to actually take to dinner. Not take along to dinner.

Hahahaha!!!!

Is there where @Lily makes an Airclaim!, gets called on it, then tries to ignore it away?

Defend yourself, @Lily!

Or, you know, just admit to your mistake.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
He believes his role here is to judge everyone's posts as if they were serious and not just a few casual words in a thread.

"just a few casual words in a thread"

Hahahaha!!

Then why not answer the question, @Lily?

If you are so casual...

Did you know you were telling a falsehood?

Or, in your mind, did you think you were telling the truth when you made a clear contradiction to something you said just hours before?

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
BH did one thing right if I remember.

It didn't have a rep system.

The plussies and negs and reaction gifs are just glitter on a card. They fall off like so much superfluous shit.

I feel like I should like a post because I do like it and yet so pointless and signaling of weak wills who need back pats to avoid self wrist slitting.
.. Spoken like someone who gets only the most infrequent acknowledgment for their posting efforts. If there is anything lower and more pathetic than a flametard, it's a flametard wannabe - someone who can not even make it as the lowest form of life on the internetz.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Guy actually posted a receipt!

Lily = 1
The Prowler = 0

Lil, you’ve got this small man with a loud car wrapped around your finger. Kudos!

What’s next? A receipt for a $50 taco?

Ha ha ha!

It's amazing what one can do with a few simple words on a screen. I even have them chomping and swallowing whole chunks of garbage I feed them. They actually believe I'm upset when some balding douchebags calls my grandson a retard. I get several of them thinking they're gonna get me. I am literally smirking as they choke on the garbage.

It amuses me to drag my longest detractor out from the shadows as well. They will always hang on my every post. I am a master at puppeteering. Dance little puppets, dance.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's amazing what one can do with a few simple words on a screen. I even have them chomping and swallowing whole chunks of garbage I feed them. They actually believe I'm upset when some balding douchebags calls my grandson a retard. I get several of them thinking they're gonna get me. I am literally smirking as they choke on the garbage.

It amuses me to drag my longest detractor out from the shadows as well. They will always hang on my every post. I am a master puppeteering. Dance little puppets, dance.

Are you feeling OK sis?.... should we do a wellness check on you.... send around the cops to see if you are well?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you feeling OK sis?.... should we do a wellness check on you.... send around the cops to see if you are well?

Oh, lmfao...go ahead swat me. I'm a very articulate and rational individual. I'll be fine and you'll never hear a peep about it.

I believe the native aborigines created the boomerang to hunt, sport and for entertainment. I may employ a virtual boomerang, you sly old angry gorilla.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, lmfao...go ahead swat me. I'm a very articulate and rational individual. I'll be fine and you'll never hear a peep about it.

I believe the native aborigines created the boomerang to hunt, sport and for entertainment. I may employ a virtual boomerang, you sly old angry gorilla.

The darkies made boomerangs as a child's toy.... the adults just chucked lumps of wood at animals heads.... they didn't use boomerangs.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The darkies made boomerangs as a child's toy.... the adults just chucked lumps of wood at animals heads.... they didn't use boomerangs.

I will believe the educated people in your country. I will roll my eyes at the musings of Australia's version of a "redneck", you roaring gorilla.

"Boomerangs have many uses. They are weapons for hunting birds and game, such as emu, kangaroo and other marsupials. The hunter can throw the boomerang directly at the animal or make it ricochet off the ground. In skilled hands, the boomerang is effective for hunting prey up to 100 metres away.

When hunting for birds, either returning or non-returning boomerangs can be used. A returning boomerang can be thrown above a flock of ducks to simulate a hovering hawk. The frightened birds then fly into nets set up in their flight path or, if they come within range, the hunters can use non-returning boomerangs to bring the birds down.

Boomerangs can be used to kill fish in areas of high tidal variation where fish are trapped in beach or rock pools. Designed to slice through water, these boomerangs are heavier and have none of the aerodynamic qualities of flying boomerangs."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

@Lily, just like in the OP, I caught you in yet another lie.

It is habitual, @Lily. You are a habitual liar.

I am dying to post the receipt of my dinner out with my wife last night.

I know it.

Will.

Upset.

You.