Here we go again....

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
A fupa is what Benzo carries around in his back pocket in case his bingo marker runs out of ink.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
No, I do not even post pictures of myself here.

Well, maybe of The Belt.

Speaking of my wife, I have a picture of the receipt for the meal we had a couple nights ago. The night that @Lily lied and said we did not go out together.

And I have some pictures from the CFL football game last night that I went to with my wife.

I think @Lily is jealous of my wife. My wife and I do a lot of fun things together. We are having a dinner party tomorrow.

It kinda makes sense because the highlight of @Lily's week is going to pickup her sick partner's prescription drugs. Fun times.

the highlight of your week is saying LILY 55 thousand times, I think you wanna pork LILY and are sick of your Sasquatchian wife :LOL3::LOL3:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Surely you'd prefer one of his brother?

giphy.gif

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I heard that someone in this thread needs a fresh banana - hth

8CwaJqK.jpg

• LOL
Reactions: X

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I guess he did. Probably where my bias about hair comes from, never thought about it. My daughter has his eyes and now my grandson does too. It's interesting how genetics work.

LOL ~ My grandpa was bald and I got glimpses of what a man goes through when he loses his hair and it’s not easy. He eventually ditched the combover God rest his soul.

According to my grandmother he was quite the catch @ 6’ 1” with dolphin blue eyes and dark curly hair. He was very handsome.

I’ll text you a pic.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL ~ My grandpa was bald and I got glimpses of what a man goes through when he loses his hair and it’s not easy. He eventually ditched the combover God rest his soul.

According to my grandmother he was quite the catch @ 6’ 1” with dolphin blue eyes and dark curly hair. He was very handsome.

I’ll text you a pic.

I only dated one man that was losing his hair, oh my god he obsessed over it. He was handsome, over 6ft with a rocking body...

I broke up with him, but it wasn't over his hair.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What a beautiful couple @Murdy, handsome grandpa and very pretty grandma.

My grandpa was over 6ft too and attractive, my grandma was maybe 5ft tall, pretty lady as well...

When I first saw their wedding picture, my grandpa was taller than her but not towering over her in the pic. I was like, what was going on here, did she shrink that much over time?

My dad told me that apparently the photographer had my grandma stand on top of a small stool under her wedding dress so that their heights wouldn't be so disparate. lol

Guess who's genes I inherited there...? :LOL3:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Lily ~ I find it ironic that El Big Sexy is also 6’+ and has dark curly hair. He shaved his head bald after it started thinning. My favorite parts of his head to rub are the super bald spots :GiggleBitch:

I think he is sexy AF even with the 15 lbs of love weight he packed on after we started cohabitating.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I only dated one man that was losing his hair, oh my god he obsessed over it. He was handsome, over 6ft with a rocking body...

I broke up with him, but it wasn't over his hair.

My grandmother complained that she had her pick and passed over someone who was balding for him.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Lily ~ I find it ironic that El Big Sexy is also 6’+ and has dark curly hair. He shaved his head bald after it started thinning. My favorite parts of his head to rub are the super bald spots :GiggleBitch:

I think he is sexy AF even with the 15 lbs of love weight he packed on after we started cohabitating.

I think men with thinning hair should handle it with dignity. It's the combovers and toupees that are off-putting. They don't have to shave it all off either, just keep what hair they have left tidy.

Tall is good, even average height is fine. I'm short AF...so, height doesn't matter too much.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I think men with thinning hair should handle it with dignity. It's the combovers and toupees that are off-putting. They don't have to shave it all off either, just keep what hair they have left tidy.

Tall is good, even average height is fine. I'm short AF...so, height doesn't matter too much.

I prefer taller guys now…. Mostly because when I was married, he was 5’5” and I could never wear heels because I’m 5’3”. If I wore them to a military ball or a social function, he wouldn’t stand near me the entire night.

I run around in 3”- 4” heels now because EBS towers over me. But it’s all about the connection to me. I will say I had/have a very strong connection with both of these men despite their major differences in appearance and personalities. My first husband was not handsome, but people loved him because he is always the life of the party. EBS is more introverted, he doesn’t drink and is a total homebody. They are like night and day tbh.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I prefer taller guys now…. Mostly because when I was married, he was 5’5” and I could never wear heels because I’m 5’3”. If I wore them to a military ball or a social function, he wouldn’t stand near me the entire night.

I run around in 3”- 4” heels now because EBS towers over me. But it’s all about the connection to me. I will say I had/have a very strong connection with both of these men despite their major differences in appearance and personalities. My first husband was not handsome, but people loved him because he is always the life of the party. EBS is more introverted, he doesn’t drink and is a total homebody. They are like night and day tbh.

My guy is an introvert and doesn't do small talk. Hence, we don't do small talk. Well, we talk about household issues, grocery, car maintenance, and other daily things. When we talk about other stuff it's pretty substantive, history, politics, art, science...football and sports is as frivolous as it gets.

I don't know if you're a football fan, but we were analyzing the Ole Miss vs LSU game on Saturday. We were entertained, but I said it too much offense and the defenses were doing a terrible job. The final score was over 100 points, ridonkulous.
He finally came around to my point, because it isn't skill that determines the outcome of the game, but screw ups. That's the kind of conversations we have...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
My guy is an introvert and doesn't do small talk. Hence, we don't do small talk. Well, we talk about household issues, grocery, car maintenance, and other daily things. When we talk about other stuff it's pretty substantive, history, politics, art, science...football and sports is as frivolous as it gets.

I don't know if you're a football fan, but we were analyzing the Ole Miss vs LSU game on Saturday. We were entertained, but I said it too much offense and the defenses were doing a terrible job. The final score was over 100 points, ridonkulous.
He finally came around to my point, because it isn't skill that determines the outcome of the game, but screw ups. That's the kind of conversations we have...

You guys sound adorable.

He was a linebacker, but we don’t watch sports on TV. He has season ticket holder for Rams and Chargers at Sofi… and he saves the cowboy tickets for us. That’s our team if we actually had one.

Mostly we talk about the house renovations, investing for the kids and which one of our children is going to produce the first grandchild. My favorite part about our relationship is spending the entire night not talking :GiggleBitch:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You guys sound adorable.

We kind of are. We don't get bored. He's wicked smart and I'm not so bad myself. We make each other laugh as well. I think those are the things that matter, as well as a deep connection in an intimate way.

We both have grown children, so we focus on one another and aren't distracted by the matters of child-rearing. Those are the tough years for couples, imo.

eta: There is a space needed in relationships for each person to be their own true self. We can go hours without talking and we're both comfortable with that.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
We kind of are. We don't get bored. He's wicked smart and I'm not so bad myself. We make each other laugh as well. I think those are the things that matter, as well as a deep connection in an intimate way.

We both have grown children, so we focus on one another and aren't distracted by the matters of child-rearing. Those are the tough years for couples, imo.

eta: There is a space needed in relationships for each person to be their own true self. We can go hours without talking and we're both comfortable with that.

I love when you talk about him… mostly in person because you say more. But you can tell you guys are content and have a deep connection.

You’re so right with them being tough years for a couple. We went from dating to the cutest little “Lucy, I’m home!!!!” honeymoon phase when we shacked up… to 25+ years married with 6 biological kids between us. Never a dull moment. EVER.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I love when you talk about him… mostly in person because you say more. But you can tell you guys are content and have a deep connection.

You’re so right with them being tough years for a couple. We went from dating to the cutest little “Lucy, I’m home!!!!” honeymoon phase when we shacked up… to 25+ years married with 6 biological kids between us. Never a dull moment. EVER.

Remember, even the youngest are in their teens. Just keep that in focus and you'll get through the crazy times.

:ThumbsUp1:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Remember, even the youngest are in their teens. Just keep that in focus and you'll get through the crazy times.

:ThumbsUp1:

Great advice from someone I respect. Thank you.

I’m sure one day after all the craziness, we will look at each other from across our HUGE pottery barn dinning room table (**ducks to avoid Hateraid bottle flung across the room**) and smile BIG BIG because we made it.

He is the sweetest and most stubborn man I’ve ever been involved with, but he is attracted to my feistiness ~ so there is no cure for what he’s got.

I do enjoy him, his companionship, resting my head on his big hairy chest after a hard day and how well I sleep next to him. I don’t think there is a cure for what I got either :GiggleBitch:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Great advice from someone I respect. Thank you.

I’m sure one day after all the craziness, we will look at each other from across our HUGE pottery barn dinning room table (**ducks to avoid Hateraid bottle flung across the room**) and smile BIG BIG because we made it.

He is the sweetest and most stubborn man I’ve ever been involved with, but he is attracted to my feistiness ~ so there is no cure for what he’s got.

I do enjoy him, his companionship, resting my head on his big hairy chest after a hard day and how well I sleep next to him. I don’t think there is a cure for what I got either :GiggleBitch:

Remember this: our men would rather sit in a tub of warm water and slit their wrists a la "Frank Pentangeli" than post about dishwashers online like some "master trolls" at BF. :LOL3:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Remember this: our men would rather sit in a tub of warm water and slit their wrists a la "Frank Pentangeli" than post about dishwashers online like some "master trolls" at BF. :LOL3:

Whoodafuq needs 5 dishwashers?!?!?

Did his wife retire to the refrigerator permanently?!?? ~ soooo many questions lol

Ewwwwwwwwwww the slime trail from the sofa to the kitchen must be something out of the Ghost Busters movie….

:Sad: