:TMI":Boring:

fM83u07.jpg

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
BLIRT !!!
Thou art of turdular heritage

I’ll own that.

Are you part of those Anglos who got flushed down the 101 when the PQ came to power in 1976?

If so, that makes us both of turdular heritage, yo!

• ROFL
Reactions: X

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Whoodafuq needs 5 dishwashers?!?!?

Did his wife retire to the refrigerator permanently?!?? ~ soooo many questions lol

Ewwwwwwwwwww the slime trail from the sofa to the kitchen must be something out of the Ghost Busters movie….

:Sad:
Hey whatever floats the boat, but posting about it?

Qp7NI3s.jpg

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Hey whatever floats the boat, but posting about it?

Qp7NI3s.jpg

Dishwashers?

You must mean the new ones....

We sold four of them and are keeping one. For now at least.

All Bosch. 3 white. 2 stainless steal.

They clean dishes.

Oh, BTW, you know in that thread where everyone talks about stuff they bought? Yeah, that is where people talk about stuff they bought. So when I bought 5 dishwashers, I posted about it. Because it was stuff that I bought.

You two broads @Lily and @Murdy must have been talking about me for a while in this thread.

A bad case of Prowleritis. It is highly contagious.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
C1adKlKXUAAreZM.jpg

This is my mental picture of you...I could by psychic depending on how accurate it is.
I, for sure am as cool as this cat, but skinny. And a ginger. And not a people person so fuck that crowd behind this winnar!

Actually, Foxy, maybe you still do have that pic of me from turd rail or cosmic outhouse or consumption junction wuts muh funktion or what the fuck ever the last not lost forum we posted together on. Remember I changed my terminator avi to my face for about a week and you took it and put it on a pike in a chop?

Yeah, that's my real face. So, you've seen me. I give you permission to post it here if you find it.

Last edited:

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
.. Spoken like someone who gets only the most infrequent acknowledgment for their posting efforts. If there is anything lower and more pathetic than a flametard, it's a flametard wannabe - someone who can not even make it as the lowest form of life on the internetz.
But you are a flametard wannabe. You are flaming but you think flaming is for tards.

Logic really isn't found anywhere within miles of your shitty wheelhouse, now is it?

Or kilometers if you do blackface like your Justin time leader, TrueD'oh!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
But you are a flametard wannabe. You are flaming but you think flaming is for tards.

Logic really isn't found anywhere within miles of your shitty wheelhouse, now is it?

Oi
Spazmaster MrMultiPoster did Juicetin Truedoo poked yer anus muscle ? did the horsey run over yer gramma' :LOL3:

getthafuckoutta' here yeh boring retard LOL

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Justin Trudeau isn't President, just sayin', Sparky.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Who said president?....

One time someone said maybe the US president should be more like the prime minister in UK or second cumming of UK aka Canada and I agreed. Maybe less devisive gov't?

See, I'm not like you. I can grow and evolve and not say I trolled people and pwnt them after saying flaming is silly because trolling & pwning IS FLAMING.

Hello. Hi. I am logic. You just lost. I mean, you're pretty and you're sweet and you're pretty sweet.... for a logical loser.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Who said president?....

One time someone said maybe the US president should be more like the prime minister in UK or second cumming of UK aka Canada and I agreed. Maybe less devisive gov't?

See, I'm not like you. I can grow and evolve and not say I trolled people and pwnt them after saying flaming is silly because trolling & pwning IS FLAMING.

Hello. Hi. I am logic. You just lost. I mean, you're pretty and you're sweet and you're pretty sweet.... for a logical loser.
So, wtf has Trudeau have to do with the price off eggs in China?

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Since you're closeby there, what is the deal with Hamilton? Is the city like Baltimore or Chicago or what? I hear Canadians say it's a dive or something.

I went to a football game in Hamilton this past Saturday.

It has a bit of a rough downtown. The city is known to have a lot of blue collar workers. You are fine if you do not cause shit. Or if you can back it up if you do....

There are a lot of nice areas close to the city. The Niagara Escarpment goes right through the city. The Niagara wine region is just a short drive away. There are a lot of nice hikes with nice waterfalls real close. The Royal Botanical Gardens is in Hamilton.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Because you told me, ya gossipy old queen.

Oh yeah, I remember now. That was in the same DM convo where you were begging me to help you confirm that the photos you claim are of you are actually photos of you.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sorry, I don't speak American... WTF is a fupa?
Neither do I but according to a search-

What is a FUPA?

FUPA ias an acronym for “Fatty Upper Pubic Area”. While it can be frustrating to develop unwanted fat anywhere on the body, unsightly fat on the pubis mound above the vaginal area can be even more of a challenge. This is because it is virtually almost impossible to get rid of FUPA by simply dieting and exercising.

No One

Factory Bastard
Neither do I but according to a search-

What is a FUPA?

FUPA ias an acronym for “Fatty Upper Pubic Area”. While it can be frustrating to develop unwanted fat anywhere on the body, unsightly fat on the pubis mound above the vaginal area can be even more of a challenge. This is because it is virtually almost impossible to get rid of FUPA by simply dieting and exercising.
Also called Front Butt.