Here we go again....

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I will post a picture of my pubic area if other people agree to post theirs.

Before I snap a pic....cock, or no cock?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
by all means keep your cock for the pic!

do not, i repeat DO NOT TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
whew!

in that case i'd prefer a pubic area pic that teases thru sexy underwear, thx!!

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
a reflection on a wooden chair would be pretty awesome too

hope you're feeling inspired ;D

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Who is all in on this "Compare the pubic area" photo shoot?

For people like @Murdy who can not get their arms out far enough to get their whole pubic area in the shot, it is fine to use a mirror.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Neither do I but according to a search-

What is a FUPA?

FUPA ias an acronym for “Fatty Upper Pubic Area”. While it can be frustrating to develop unwanted fat anywhere on the body, unsightly fat on the pubis mound above the vaginal area can be even more of a challenge. This is because it is virtually almost impossible to get rid of FUPA by simply dieting and exercising.
Americans are quite literally poisoned from cradle to grave.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

For people like @Murdy who can not get their arms out far enough to get their whole pubic area in the shot, it is fine to use a mirror.

Start with a simple chest down sneaker shot...at most wear shorts and oil up them thighs.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I am putting this in Meltdown because I do not think I will get a respectful reaction from @Lily.

But this is what @Lily just said about 20 minutes ago....

Now, check this out....

This was on Sunday....

And this was also from Sunday in a different thread, speaking about @Flynn...

So (once again), @Lily is contradicting something she said in the recent past.

So, @Lily, the question is.....

Are you lying?

Or are you going through some sort of mental trauma?
Seriously, are your memories becoming distorted? Did you think you were telling the truth when you gave two opposite accounts of the same thing?

Just try to be honest, @Lily.

Did @Lily ever address this blatant contraction she made?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️

I was born IN. ;D
I won the BEnzo flex off, I'll win this. Photos are in my wheelhouse.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
5qNxMAV.jpg

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I was born IN. ;D
I won the BEnzo flex off, I'll win this. Photos are in my wheelhouse.
Bicep Challenge! You were not a contestant. You did not win. You spammed that pic. I will say you prolly had a better looking bicep than some of the challenged. I will also say Prowler had a bigger bicep than me and was not challenged as was not Joo for the obvious at the time about 7 years ago.
These are the facts so sayeth me as the challenger.
I will also add that the bit certainly grew some serious legs and is committed to folklore, as many of my bits have been.
I am still at the top of the mountain low these many years,
Peace-

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
can't answer a question, can't post a pick, can't WIN
IS USELESS!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Lily is so afraid to admit when she is wrong, but I will keep pointing out a bunch of her mistakes so she can at least try to improve herself.
of course you will, most men have hair to comb or a nice wife teh fuck but hey look at the pink bald guy with the fas' car Go after the E-ladies AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Last edited:

senior penor

Factory Bastard
I went to a football game in Hamilton this past Saturday.

It has a bit of a rough downtown. The city is known to have a lot of blue collar workers. You are fine if you do not cause shit. Or if you can back it up if you do....

There are a lot of nice areas close to the city. The Niagara Escarpment goes right through the city. The Niagara wine region is just a short drive away. There are a lot of nice hikes with nice waterfalls real close. The Royal Botanical Gardens is in Hamilton.
So basically its a shithole with a lot of nice stuff AROUND the downtown area. I have been through hamilton a time or two basically going to and from the airport(last time was in 2022 for a funeral), and I have seen what you're talking about. some nice views off the 403 outside of hamilton, but main street(or highway 8) is just a ghetto with a lot of tagged up and boarded-up buildings. oh well. I'be seen towns that are the polar opposite with a nice downtown but a fucking ghetto built around it.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
So basically its a shithole with a lot of nice stuff AROUND the downtown area. I have been through hamilton a time or two basically going to and from the airport(last time was in 2022 for a funeral), and I have seen what you're talking about. some nice views off the 403 outside of hamilton, but main street(or highway 8) is just a ghetto with a lot of tagged up and boarded-up buildings. oh well. I'be seen towns that are the polar opposite with a nice downtown but a fucking ghetto built around it.

Sure, you could say all that.

The thing is, who, as an adult, hangs around downtown anyways? Hamilton has a CFL football team, an OHL hockey team, a good venue for large concerts and other performance arts...so a lot of those kinds of attractions when you want to see them. And a nice surrounding area with hiking trails, nice scenery, lakes, etc..

I cannot speak to what it is like to live there, but I would assume that it is okay in most residential areas. I have known a number of Hamilton residents and they were generally nice people and they seemed happy.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Sure, you could say all that.

The thing is, who, as an adult, hangs around downtown anyways? Hamilton has a CFL football team, an OHL hockey team, a good venue for large concerts and other performance arts...so a lot of those kinds of attractions when you want to see them. And a nice surrounding area with hiking trails, nice scenery, lakes, etc..

I cannot speak to what it is like to live there, but I would assume that it is okay in most residential areas. I have known a number of Hamilton residents and they were generally nice people and they seemed happy.
1297553654427_ORIGINAL.jpg

• LMAO
Reactions: cw_