Here we go again....

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
He didn't take his wife to dinner tonight, he went with at least three others. If she were beautiful he might treat her like she was important enough to actually take to dinner. Not take along to dinner.

Poor @Lily.

She shat herself when she realized that I might have a receipt to show that she was lying.

Again.

And again.

And again.

And again.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Shirley not all of them. #37,879 is laying it on pretty thick.

There is a context, which of course you choose to ignore.

nbiyNRO.jpg

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I guess all brown people look alike to her…

How very Karen of her… and by Karen I mean Cunt.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So many years following me. You were a young man in your 20's. Now you're middle-aged. How cringe.

who is that faggot Lily ? Deport ? is he the one who blows camals in Turkey ?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
who is that faggot Lily ? Deport ? is he the one who blows camals in Turkey ?

Yes, that's him. He has been following me around since his late 20s (2007). He thinks THAT is trolling ME. We were friendly at first, then he decided he hated me. Whatever...

Only, the things he told me in PM, and not in public, have remained private. I have trolled him on the things he's posted publicly. For example, making his gf cry when he gave her head. I mean, seriously, how incompetent can a male be? And to post it publicly ffs...lmfao

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes, that's him. He has been following me around since his late 20s (2007). He thinks THAT is trolling ME. We were friendly at first, then he decided he hated me. Whatever...

Only, the things he told me in PM, and not in public, have remained private. I have trolled him on the things he's posted publicly. For example, making his gf cry when he gave her head. I mean, seriously, how incompetent can a male be? And to post it publicly ffs...lmfao

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Everybody hates you?

I bet everyone at your work was glad to see the back of you too.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Maybe start with a picture of your wife?

No, I do not even post pictures of myself here.

Well, maybe of The Belt.

Speaking of my wife, I have a picture of the receipt for the meal we had a couple nights ago. The night that @Lily lied and said we did not go out together.

And I have some pictures from the CFL football game last night that I went to with my wife.

I think @Lily is jealous of my wife. My wife and I do a lot of fun things together. We are having a dinner party tomorrow.

It kinda makes sense because the highlight of @Lily's week is going to pickup her sick partner's prescription drugs. Fun times.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No, I do not even post pictures of myself here.

Well, maybe of The Belt.

Speaking of my wife, I have a picture of the receipt for the meal we had a couple nights ago. The night that @Lily lied and said we did not go out together.

And I have some pictures from the CFL football game last night that I went to with my wife.

I think @Lily is jealous of my wife. My wife and I do a lot of fun things together. We are having a dinner party tomorrow.

It kinda makes sense because the highlight of @Lily's week is going to pickup her sick partner's prescription drugs. Fun times.

You can always post a sneaker selfie from the chest down...that way we can see if you have cool sneakers or some ugly boat shoes, it also will show if you have a fupa.