Here we go again....

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I am taking my beautiful wife out for dinner tonight. 6:45pm reservations.

We might take the Corvette.

And tomorrow we are going to a professional football game. The CFL.

On Monday we are having company for the afternoon and for a big fancy dinner.

On Wednesday my wife and I are going to do some "Open Car Lapping" for a few hours at the race track and then we are stopping in at a business networking marketplace for some food and to check out the booths.

Sorry about your luck, @Murdy and @Lily. If you were better women, you might have lucked out got yourself a man like me too.

It is so funny when The Butthurt Crew ignore messages like that.

"No!!! Cannot handle The Truth!!!!"

Hahahaha!!!

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

We might take the Corvette.

And tomorrow we are going to a professional football game. The CFL.

On Monday we are having company for the afternoon and for a big fancy dinner.

On Wednesday my wife and I are going to do some "Open Car Lapping" for a few hours at the race track and then we are stopping in at a business networking marketplace for some food and to check out the booths.

Sorry about your luck, @Murdy and @Lily. If you were better women, you might have lucked out got yourself a man like me too.

Post the receipts from that restaurant...that would be good content.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Post the receipts from that restaurant...that would be good content.

I might.

I remember people saying shit like "Who spends that much for a burger?" and "Who tips that much at a restaurant?"

People revealing themselves to be cheap fuckers before they could help themselves...

It was wonderful.

I tipped in cash last night....I will get the receipt for you...I know people love to live vicariously though me!!

Hahahaha!!!!

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Work with it people!!!!

Hahahahaha!!!!!

cheQ9rI.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I might.

I remember people saying shit like "Who spends that much for a burger?" and "Who tips that much at a restaurant?"

People revealing themselves to be cheap fuckers before they could help themselves...

It was wonderful.

I tipped in cash last night....I will get the receipt for you...I know people love to live vicariously though me!!

Hahahaha!!!!
i bet the stank of that testi sweat on yer upper lip drove wifey nuTxzZz :LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LOL he's like a marginally trained ghay Chimp :LOL3:

images

LOL

Prowleyyyyyyyyyyy HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHUYAHAHA

HYYYYY YAHHhHhHhHhHH !

5de4e95554c130a293cb07883323854e.gif

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
FINALLY! CONTENT!!!!

I thought it was time to give this place something to talk about other than "@Flynn fucked over @Lily."

seems like a pretty decent price for 5 ppl food + drinks
i did the maths

A heck of a deal for the portions and quality of food.

My meal tonight was just a bit higher per person. And so so so good.

pls add cash tip amount ftr

I tipped $25 cash which is only a bit over 17%. The service was really good, but we were pretty low-maintenance so I thought that was a fair tip.

I will go get my camera and take a picture of tonight's bill...I know people are wondering what I ate tonight.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He didn't take his wife to dinner tonight, he went with at least three others. If she were beautiful he might treat her like she was important enough to actually take to dinner. Not take along to dinner.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
That is a weak defense of @Lily.

Do you think she was lying (i.e. realized that she was telling a falsehood)?

Or do you think she has mental issues and really believed that she was telling the truth?

I mean, this is very interesting.

Is @Lily just so accustomed to lying that she will say whatever fits her narrative at the time?

Or does she somehow convince herself that she is telling the truth when she is telling a blatant falsehood?

I am trying to give @Lily a chance to explain.

I mean, she made a big confession just a day or two ago.

You would think that @Lily would want to start living life as a more honest person....

@Lily, I will help you if you show a sincere desire to get better.

I just realized that this post works well, too, if you replace every instance of @Lily with @Trump.

The major differences being, of course, that Lily isn’t on trial, you’re not a judge, and these aren’t the droids you’re looking for.