Hi, I am not Oak.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is poark ignoring someone...?

Btw what was the record for crying PMs at the stompin groundz in one day?

I guess you are the one shes salty with this morning.
If it weren't me it would be you, j00, teh prowler, aryan, reggie, frood, hell she can't even get along with teh countess half the time...

I think Harry Potter was Deport Liberals. That guy is so weird and obsessive about me being at a forum with him. As much as he declares his hatred of me, he wants me to be here so badly.

Weirdo. Who the hell needs to read the same insults I get for that many years? A freak, that's who.

You have that many, errrm "fans", it's impossible to tell who it was.

I initally thought Holly, but I think the alt handle which he used to target you a while ago got nuked.
I had to laugh…no sooner had you come up with that shite, old Biggie was giving you positive rep. Careful….that boy needs therapy! Lulz

They are very triggered this morning.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Have you had any sleep or is defending the sow's honour more important than getting a good night's rest?
Are you hard of seeing? I told you I had a fucking tree branch smash through the window and the back creek was flooding the property. I am going through a serious storm. Man…you repetition trolls are painful!

Yet you've found the time to post on here for hours. LOL

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Have you had any sleep or is defending the sow's honour more important than getting a good night's rest?
Are you hard of seeing? I told you I had a fucking tree branch smash through the window and the back creek was flooding the property. I am going through a serious storm. Man…you repetition trolls are painful!

Yet you've found the time to post on here for hours. LOL
Yeeeeees. I’m on storm watch. What’s your point?