Oak, I know math is hard but we are here to help

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So yesterday, in the midst of having a thermal nuclear meltdown Oak flies right off the handle once again and drops this self immolating gem for us all to marvel at

Really Pig? Is that a fact? Weeeeeellll, what does the math say about that?

Let's get to some data driven facts shall we? Because we all know how pig and company are about their data driven facts don't we?

And in the process help Oak math for future reference.

My account registration date reads Oct 24 2018 which is 1550 days from today. And I have 39050 posts

And by comparison

Oak's registration date is May 12 2021 which is 619 days and she has 31424 posts

Wow, on the surface, pig's shallow intellect seems to have scored a direct hit here. I have 7,626 more posts than she does!

But what happens when someone with an IQ higher than a garden variety turnip comes along and says "wait, there's more to that equation than relative post counts"

Indeed, let us help Poor Pig out with some complex math.

So if you take my total post count (39050) and divide this number by the amount of days Ive been registered (1550) you come up with nearly 20 posts per day on average.

Hmmmmmm - what happens when we perform the same for Pig?

lallalalala as I whistle innocently and divide 31424 by the lifespan of her account (619) and come up with nearly 51 posts per day on average

Ooo ouch -- that's nearly THREE times my daily post count!!!!

And, if we factor in some ancillary facts like I Have a career which requires usage of a computer and internet access for at least 10 hours per day and she does not, Oak's self immolation on this one becomes even more apparent. Eek.

Pig... can I suggest a remedial course in 3rd grade multiplication, division and addition? Or would you simply prefer to run with the YOU trolled me by making yourself look utterly dumb and spastic again?

It's a TROFEEE thread

drooling-slobber.gif

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I’m saying. Instead of being up in here flaunting her night school ESL community college certificate around like someone is supposed to be impressed

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
That portly tub of greasy Mexican guts needs to STFU and realize she's only got the IQ of lukewarm buttermilk.

If there was a kill switch, I'd not think twice about flicking it.

Ignorant...obese....genetically cursed.... progressive scum.

Turbo flick!

Then dump her disgusting carcass in a swamp.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That portly tub of greasy Mexican guts needs to STFU and realize she's only got the IQ of lukewarm buttermilk.

Turbo flick!

Franks waiting for his toothless blow job DD

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Turbo flick!

Tell me more about your hurt feelz.

I'm here to help.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Unlike some of your friends, I don't have to be here all the time.

It takes you half a fucking day to spatula yourself off your grilled cheese vjinny infused Lazy-Boy, Flab Queen... you're always here because [late night commercial voice] "help me! I can't get up" [/late night commercial voice]...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So yesterday, in the midst of having a thermal nuclear meltdown Oak flies right off the handle once again and drops this self immolating gem for us all to marvel at

Really Pig? Is that a fact? Weeeeeellll, what does the math say about that?

Let's get to some data driven facts shall we? Because we all know how pig and company are about their data driven facts don't we?

And in the process help Oak math for future reference.

My account registration date reads Oct 24 2018 which is 1550 days from today. And I have 39050 posts

And by comparison

Oak's registration date is May 12 2021 which is 619 days and she has 31424 posts

Wow, on the surface, pig's shallow intellect seems to have scored a direct hit here. I have 7,626 more posts than she does!

But what happens when someone with an IQ higher than a garden variety turnip comes along and says "wait, there's more to that equation than relative post counts"

Indeed, let us help Poor Pig out with some complex math.

So if you take my total post count (39050) and divide this number by the amount of days Ive been registered (1550) you come up with nearly 20 posts per day on average.

Hmmmmmm - what happens when we perform the same for Pig?

lallalalala as I whistle innocently and divide 31424 by the lifespan of her account (619) and come up with nearly 51 posts per day on average

Ooo ouch -- that's nearly THREE times my daily post count!!!!

And, if we factor in some ancillary facts like I Have a career which requires usage of a computer and internet access for at least 10 hours per day and she does not, Oak's self immolation on this one becomes even more apparent. Eek.

Pig... can I suggest a remedial course in 3rd grade multiplication, division and addition? Or would you simply prefer to run with the YOU trolled me by making yourself look utterly dumb and spastic again?

It's a TROFEEE thread

drooling-slobber.gif
Even after that detailed breakdown and explanation she probably won't understand.

Maybe she'll respond by turning to her trusty Google thesaurus and pluck out another obscure word to wow us all with? Lulz

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Even after that detailed breakdown and explanation she probably won't understand.

Maybe she'll respond by turning to her trusty Google thesaurus and pluck out another obscure word to wow us all with? Lulz
That woman is so dumb that no amount of schooling or detailed explanations can help her.

She’s a hopeless cause

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Please, Scotty, for the sake of your sanity and the few morons who click your audios, find another hobby like carelessly disposing of hazardous waste or starting an Alpaca farm...when it comes to the so-called community talent pool, you have always swam in the shallow end and still drowned. Your current evolutionary setback of spamming shit audio and repeating the same tired narcissistic flame gawd troupes is more than tiresome...it's tragic.

You no longer provide anything of value other than reminding us all that if you live in the so-called community long enough...you go insane and spend days locked in a broom closet sexually assaulting a mop. I instinctively retch every time I hear your horrible voice because you sound like you're sucking cum through a straw...so please peel your sweaty nut sack off your chair and fuck off you incoherent puddle of lukewarm piss.