Hi, I am not Oak.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
PS: that's a very nice, clean shaven pussy you got there, Flynn.

Yeah, no doubt it resembles what you've got down there lurking underneath your miniskirt.

I guess you and Dovey won't be citing any sources contrary to what I posted about the TRUE definition of "Fascism."

I'd like you to explain to me, in your own words, not those of a Jewish Politically Correct mouthpiece, why exactly it is that you're claiming that Fascism, aka draconian, authoritarian government control of a nation, is something which cannot be attributed to the left and is solely a Nationalist or right wing phenomenon.

Why would I describe "Fascism" in my "own words" when the question was the definition?

Is this how you try and debate? Without ANY FACTS?

Are you fucking kidding me? I though you morons played stupid as part of your personas, I didn't know it was a what you see is what you get.

I've asked you to use your own brain, instead of copy n pasta'ing the typical mainstream generic definition of something which is widely regarded as a taboo subject.

So, given your assertion that left wing politics, no matter what they may be, can never be regarded as Fascist, I'd like you to explain this theory?

Man. You are dense.

A definition is what it is...a definition. That's the fucking point you fucking moronic simpleton.

Keep on filibustering about jack shit clown and show us how fucking well read you really are.

Not mention you're an admitted Nazi.

So you're stupid and apparently a lefty, ok good to know.

No wonder that cockless old cuck Swallowgay is humping your hairy ankle.

So. No sources. All you have to do is cite reliable sources that prove me wrong.

And Dovey's Nanna throwing old chicken bones on the table, doesn't count either.

Forget sources, I've asked you to explain to me why you think totalitarian measures can be implemented and enforced by a government on one side of the political spectrum and branded as Fascism, yet when the exact same thing happens on the opposite end of the political scale, the same accusation can't be made?

Double standard much?
It can't - Liberalism and Totalitarianism are incompatible.

For example - a government which prohibits abortion as a personal choice or use of MaryJane as a personal choice (as Cons propose) - because those things are victimless crimes, authoritarian and therefore conservative.
Now - here is where retards conservatives get confused
No one has the "right" to violate another person's rights.
For Example - no one has a right to compromise another's health in exercising their "FREEDUMB".
All persons living in a liberal society have responsibilities to their fellow citizens which supersedes
their "rights" to do whatever they please.
One of the first principles of Liberalism is "Rule of Law".

So in that case, why are there so many liberals who identify with far left causes?

BLM, Antifa etc are full of liberals and those who consider themselves to be on the political left.
By whose definition, AiryAnn?
Again - definitions, AiryAnn (who knows not the definition of Aryan even)
What do YOU mean by left wing?

I have to ask, is English your first language?
So Reagan must have somehow mistakenly thought that communist authoritarianism was not Liberalism. How do you explain that AiryAnn? Dementia

Do you ever stfu, bro?

his mouth is always open.

you wonder why?

He's like a baby bird screaming for a worm...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Yeah, no doubt it resembles what you've got down there lurking underneath your miniskirt.

I guess you and Dovey won't be citing any sources contrary to what I posted about the TRUE definition of "Fascism."

I'd like you to explain to me, in your own words, not those of a Jewish Politically Correct mouthpiece, why exactly it is that you're claiming that Fascism, aka draconian, authoritarian government control of a nation, is something which cannot be attributed to the left and is solely a Nationalist or right wing phenomenon.

Why would I describe "Fascism" in my "own words" when the question was the definition?

Are you fucking kidding me? I though you morons played stupid as part of your personas, I didn't know it was a what you see is what you get.

I've asked you to use your own brain, instead of copy n pasta'ing the typical mainstream generic definition of something which is widely regarded as a taboo subject.

So, given your assertion that left wing politics, no matter what they may be, can never be regarded as Fascist, I'd like you to explain this theory?

Man. You are dense.

A definition is what it is...a definition. That's the fucking point you fucking moronic simpleton.

Keep on filibustering about jack shit clown and show us how fucking well read you really are.

So. No sources. All you have to do is cite reliable sources that prove me wrong.

And Dovey's Nanna throwing old chicken bones on the table, doesn't count either.

Forget sources, I've asked you to explain to me why you think totalitarian measures can be implemented and enforced by a government on one side of the political spectrum and branded as Fascism, yet when the exact same thing happens on the opposite end of the political scale, the same accusation can't be made?

Double standard much?

For example - a government which prohibits abortion as a personal choice or use of MaryJane as a personal choice (as Cons propose) - because those things are victimless crimes, authoritarian and therefore conservative.
For Example - no one has a right to compromise another's health in exercising their "FREEDUMB".
All persons living in a liberal society have responsibilities to their fellow citizens which supersedes

So in that case, why are there so many liberals who identify with far left causes?

BLM, Antifa etc are full of liberals and those who consider themselves to be on the political left.

.What didn't you understand, AirAnn?
The English language apparently...
""airann"? Seriously, HopelessDickwad?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Man. You are dense.

Double standard much?

.What didn't you understand, AirAnn?
The English language apparently...
""airann"? Seriously, HopelessDickwad?

His-hole-is-gay needs a load of buckshot...

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Man. You are dense.

Double standard much?

So Reagan must have somehow mistakenly thought that communist authoritarianism was not Liberalism. How do you explain that AiryAnn? Dementia

Do you ever stfu, bro?

So I found and cleaned up my Shakespeare telescoping rod and attached reel - restrung the reel with 4 lb XT Green. Should be good as light pack rig - panfish, stockie trout, small Bass.

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Possession is EVERYTHING. Too bad Dovey can't say the same.

You possess a plethora of STDs too. I know

No. I haven't fucked you.
:facepalm:... and this is part of the brawl stall get a long gang.

tards

Happy 2005! A time when Mongtini only had a single chin and Flynn was only battling her 5th STD.

So. No sources to cite your arguement?

So. No explanation why you believe that political tyranny is exclusively a right wing phenomenon?

I've already stated my my case on the definition of, "Fascism."

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Man. You are dense.

Double standard much?

You're getting your ass stomped. It's clear you, like Dovey know nothing about politics nor do you have the faintest inkling of how fucking stupid you sound.

More fodder to use on you later on.

Next you'll be telling us Martin Luther King Jr. was a Mormon hell bent on fooling the African American people into believing that the Earth is flat.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Man. You are dense.

Double standard much?

Do you ever stfu, bro?

Why?

You gonna flash your rotten feet if he doesn't?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Possession is EVERYTHING. Too bad Dovey can't say the same.

You possess a plethora of STDs too. I know

No. I haven't fucked you.
:facepalm:... and this is part of the brawl stall get a long gang.

tards

Happy 2005! A time when Mongtini only had a single chin and Flynn was only battling her 5th STD.

So. No sources to cite your arguement?

So. No explanation why you believe that political tyranny is exclusively a right wing phenomenon?

I've already stated my my case on the definition of, "Fascism."
You're wrong in so far as Scouses meaning. Idiot.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Man. You are dense.

Double standard much?

Do you ever stfu, bro?

Why?

Make me some paratha and raita, Kumar....stat!

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Man. You are dense.

Double standard much?

Do you ever stfu, bro?

Why?

.Gosh - I love Indian cuisine. Maybe my favorite.
Aloo Paratha, Aloo Gobi, da Mango Chutney, Lamb curry and Lassi.

.Yum yum good.
6th Street on the East side Manhattan used to be the place to go.
..but that was many years ago.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Man. You are dense.

Double standard much?

Do you ever stfu, bro?

Why?

.Yum yum good.

We have a courier by day and curry chef by night out of his wife's Cafe in the middle of nowhere that is the best I've ever encountered anywhere...including magazine ranked reviews of posh inner city eateries...

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Man. You are dense.

Double standard much?

Do you ever stfu, bro?

Why?

.Yum yum good.

We have a courier by day and curry chef by night out of his wife's Cafe in the middle of nowhere that is the best I've ever encountered anywhere...including magazine ranked reviews of posh inner city eateries...

Lucky you, Harold.
You might wish to get acquainted with some of the finer philosophy as well.
Would you like a copy of Rig Veda and Bhagavad Gita?
PM address and I will send.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A reminder that even wikipedia's co-founder has declared that Wikipedia is not a good source and that it is horribly biased towards the far left.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Man. You are dense.

Double standard much?

Do you ever stfu, bro?

Why?

You're not dead yet?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Man. You are dense.

Double standard much?

You're getting your ass stomped. It's clear you, like Dovey know nothing about politics nor do you have the faintest inkling of how fucking stupid you sound.

More fodder to use on you later on.

Next you'll be telling us Martin Luther King Jr. was a Mormon hell bent on fooling the African American people into believing that the Earth is flat.

Sure, this coming from the clown who can't explain anything in their own words and instead has to spam copy n pasta walls of text from Politically Correct sources.

Fascism is not something which can only be attributed to the right wing, similiar to how racism is racism and not something which only white people can be accused of.

If you had a brain, you'd realise that the left are chronic liars and the same group of people who perpetuate the myth of white privilege and how only whites can be racist, are the same crowd who claim that leftists cannot be Fasicst, despite displaying the exact same kind of Fascist behaviour which fits the definition of the term.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Example; Antifa is the very definiton of modern Fascism, anyone who they disagree with or don't like, they verbally and physically attack, dox them online, try to get them sacked from their jobs and basically attempt to destroy their lives.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think Harry Potter was Deport Liberals. That guy is so weird and obsessive about me being at a forum with him. As much as he declares his hatred of me, he wants me to be here so badly.

Weirdo. Who the hell needs to read the same insults I get for that many years? A freak, that's who.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I think Harry Potter was Deport Liberals. That guy is so weird and obsessive about me being at a forum with him. As much as he declares his hatred of me, he wants me to be here so badly.

Weirdo. Who the hell needs to read the same insults I get for that many years? A freak, that's who.

Cool your jets, honey....

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You have that many, errrm "fans", it's impossible to tell who it was.

I initally thought Holly, but I think the alt handle which he used to target you a while ago got nuked.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You have that many, errrm "fans", it's impossible to tell who it was.

I initally thought Holly, but I think the alt handle which he used to target you a while ago got nuked.
I had to laugh…no sooner had you come up with that shite, old Biggie was giving you positive rep. Careful….that boy needs therapy! Lulz