Hi, I am not Oak.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Modern left wing politics went off the deep end a while ago, even a lot of oldschool 'classic' liberals have distanced themselves from the new wave of extreme far left nutjobs which have sprouted in recent years.

Classical liberals are regularly accused of being alt right extremists.

The scary part that says we are fucked is how the people throwing out labels and dehumanizing opposition never stop to think or get more information.

It's just gonna have to cycle through I guess like it always has :/

As you said before, the modern mainstream narrative has lurched so far towards the left that even the most luke warm, centrist views are branded far right or neo-Nazi these days.

Very ironically, as well.

"Fascism is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe."

Are you unfamiliar with modern day heavy-handed Politically Correct practices enforced by the government and ruling class in general, which regularly stifles dissenting views and opinions?

How on earth is this exclusively a right wing phenomenon?
Because it is by definition a conservative characteristic.
Liberalism is by definition all inclusive (with exception to all that is restrictive and non-inclusive - like fascism for example - and commieism as it's been practiced)

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Modern left wing politics went off the deep end a while ago, even a lot of oldschool 'classic' liberals have distanced themselves from the new wave of extreme far left nutjobs which have sprouted in recent years.

The scary part that says we are fucked is how the people throwing out labels and dehumanizing opposition never stop to think or get more information.

As you said before, the modern mainstream narrative has lurched so far towards the left that even the most luke warm, centrist views are branded far right or neo-Nazi these days.

"Fascism is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe."

Are you unfamiliar with modern day heavy-handed Politically Correct practices enforced by the government and ruling class in general, which regularly stifles dissenting views and opinions?

That's absolutely ridiculous. The question was the definition of "Fascism," not your personal beliefs you fucking clown.

Cite your sources. Your opinion does not count.

The point being, those who decide the definiton of politically sensitive terms these days can't be trusted.

So you believe that state practiced totalitarianism is something which the left can't be involved in?

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

That's absolutely ridiculous. The question was the definition of "Fascism," not your personal beliefs you fucking clown.

Cite your sources. Your opinion does not count.

The point being, those who decide the definiton of politically sensitive terms these days can't be trusted.

So you believe that state practiced totalitarianism is something which the left can't be involved in?
In your limited view of what "left" means it probably does - surely does.
Communism as practiced, for example, is anti-Liberalism, as is Fascism.
Not that you can understand that no matter how many times and ways it is explained.

Next - you'll be claiming that NeoNazism is the true Liberalism, AiryAnn.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Liberalism is by definition all inclusive (with exception to all that is restrictive and non-inclusive - like fascism for example - and commieism as it's been practiced)

Explaining the etymology of "Fascism" will only be wasted on ignorant deaf ears.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
PS: that's a very nice, clean shaven pussy you got there, Flynn.

Yeah, no doubt it resembles what you've got down there lurking underneath your miniskirt.

I guess you and Dovey won't be citing any sources contrary to what I posted about the TRUE definition of "Fascism."

I'd like you to explain to me, in your own words, not those of a Jewish Politically Correct mouthpiece, why exactly it is that you're claiming that Fascism, aka draconian, authoritarian government control of a nation, is something which cannot be attributed to the left and is solely a Nationalist or right wing phenomenon.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Explaining the etymology of "Fascism" will only be wasted on ignorant deaf ears.
Yep

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Yeah, no doubt it resembles what you've got down there lurking underneath your miniskirt.

I guess you and Dovey won't be citing any sources contrary to what I posted about the TRUE definition of "Fascism."

I'd like you to explain to me, in your own words, not those of a Jewish Politically Correct mouthpiece, why exactly it is that you're claiming that Fascism, aka draconian, authoritarian government control of a nation, is something which cannot be attributed to the left and is solely a Nationalist or right wing phenomenon.

Why would I describe "Fascism" in my "own words" when the question was the definition?

Is this how you try and debate? Without ANY FACTS?

Are you fucking kidding me? I though you morons played stupid as part of your personas, I didn't know it was a what you see is what you get.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Because that's its definition, moron.
If you want to give a different alternate definition to the word blue - you will be laughed at too.

Extreme right wingism will always be correctly associated with Fascism/Nazism.

Anyone can understand why the modern American right-wing would want to distance themselves from Adolf, but - heh, are you saying that the American Nazi Party are Liberals, not righties? How about the Proud Boys et al? If basic Liberal principles are violated by a political movement then they are not Liberals, and are therefore conservative in some measure.

There is nothing but Liberalism on one side and then conservatism on the retrograde/degenerate side of human evolution.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Why would I describe "Fascism" in my "own words" when the question was the definition?

Are you fucking kidding me? I though you morons played stupid as part of your personas, I didn't know it was a what you see is what you get.

I've asked you to use your own brain, instead of copy n pasta'ing the typical mainstream generic definition of something which is widely regarded as a taboo subject.

So, given your assertion that left wing politics, no matter what they may be, can never be regarded as Fascist, I'd like you to explain this theory?

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

I've asked you to use your own brain, instead of copy n pasta'ing the typical mainstream generic definition of something which is widely regarded as a taboo subject.

So, given your assertion that left wing politics, no matter what they may be, can never be regarded as Fascist, I'd like you to explain this theory?
What's your definition of "blue", AiryAnn?
Have you a modern alternate definition you want to share - like your modern alternative definition of Nazism/Fascism?

Words/terms have meaning, AiryAnn.
They don't vary with the weather.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Man. You are dense.

A definition is what it is...a definition. That's the fucking point you fucking moronic simpleton.

Keep on filibustering about jack shit clown and show us how fucking well read you really are.

Not mention you're an admitted Nazi.

Last edited:

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Man. You are dense.

A definition is what it is...a definition. That's the fucking point you fucking moronic simpleton.

Keep on filibustering about jack shit clown and show us how fucking well read you reall are.

You know - here again, you've made an excellent point, Flynn.
Is Aryan (AiryAnn) claiming to he's a left-winger?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Man. You are dense.

Keep on filibustering about jack shit clown and show us how fucking well read you reall are.

Say ""filibuster"" out loud five times rapidly.

Just so we can see how many times your tongue can wrap around your noodle neck before running out of runway,

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Does your Dovey Envy really need to permeate into every last thread on this site?

I like bouncing her skull off the pavement. Sue me, Mr. Millionaire.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

If you want to give a different alternate definition to the word blue - you will be laughed at too.

Anyone can understand why the modern American right-wing would want to distance themselves from Adolf, but - heh, are you saying that the American Nazi Party are Liberals, not righties? How about the Proud Boys et al? If basic Liberal principles are violated by a political movement then they are not Liberals, and are therefore conservative in some measure.

There is nothing but Liberalism on one side and then conservatism on the retrograde/degenerate side of human evolution.

You're a delusional, indoctrinated idiot.

So according to your logic, right wing/Nationalist policies are Fascist, but views espoused by the left, which are forced onto the masses where opponents are regularly vilified, persecuted and prosecuted, is not the same thing just because of which side of the political fence they happen to be on?

Seems to me like you leftist soyfags need to check the dictionary for the meanings of 'authoritarian' and 'suppression of opposition'.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You're a delusional, indoctrinated idiot.
amen there

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Man. You are dense.

Keep on filibustering about jack shit clown and show us how fucking well read you really are.

So you're stupid and apparently a lefty, ok good to know.

No wonder that cockless old cuck Swallowgay is humping your hairy ankle.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Man. You are dense.

You still refuse to cite your sources.

Duly noted. That you don't have ANY.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Man. You are dense.

So. No sources. All you have to do is cite reliable sources that prove me wrong.

And Dovey's Nanna throwing old chicken bones on the table, doesn't count either.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Man. You are dense.

Just so we can see how many times your tongue can wrap around your noodle neck before running out of runway,

I'll do that as soon as you tell Dovey that I have custody of my children.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

So. No sources. All you have to do is cite reliable sources that prove me wrong.

And Dovey's Nanna throwing old chicken bones on the table, doesn't count either.

Oh no.. the flynn record is scratched again :facepalm:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Man. You are dense.

I'll do that as soon as you tell Dovey that I have custody of my children.

@Dovey Flynn has custody of the three eyed little mutant sprogs birthed of goat rape cause not even the state will take deformed slugs who smell like ammonia

now you know.

Don't that just make you green?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Man. You are dense.

Forget sources, I've asked you to explain to me why you think totalitarian measures can be implemented and enforced by a government on one side of the political spectrum and branded as Fascism, yet when the exact same thing happens on the opposite end of the political scale, the same accusation can't be made?

Double standard much?