Hi, I am not Oak.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
OMG, Dovey. That is 100% NOT the definition of fascism. Stop getting your definitions of shit from Breitbart.

I got it from my grandmother and from history sources.

Fascism is when the state runs everything.

The state and various other influential sectors of society which are all in cahoots with the government and regularly collude with one another, aka big tech, mainstream media, special interest lobby groups, etc.

What we have today is essentially left wing Fascism, where the Globalist, open borders, anti-white, Marxist, LGBT degenerates run the show and it's Conservatives and right wingers who are the persecuted ones.

WRONG!!!!!

"Fascism is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe."
I rec posts, not posters, just so we're clear on things, Flynn.
There is no such thing a left wing Fascism - which is a nouveau right-wing propaganda term.

This is completely delusional.

Someone taught you very wrong things.

So you are saying that the left can go total authoritarian, have the state completely take over. Run every institution. Punish any and all dissent.....and it's not facist, because the left "cant be facist"?

You believe this?

He's regurgitating textbook leftist propaganda, probably without even realising it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
OMG, Dovey. That is 100% NOT the definition of fascism. Stop getting your definitions of shit from Breitbart.

The state and various other influential sectors of society which are all in cahoots with the government and regularly collude with one another, aka big tech, mainstream media, special interest lobby groups, etc.

What we have today is essentially left wing Fascism, where the Globalist, open borders, anti-white, Marxist, LGBT degenerates run the show and it's Conservatives and right wingers who are the persecuted ones.

WRONG!!!!!

"Fascism is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe."
There is no such thing a left wing Fascism - which is a nouveau right-wing propaganda term.

So you are saying that the left can go total authoritarian, have the state completely take over. Run every institution. Punish any and all dissent.....and it's not facist, because the left "cant be facist"?

You believe this?

He's regurgitating textbook leftist propaganda, probably without even realising it.

What text book teaches this complete nonsense?

He is older than I am. This isnt what I was taught.

Sane people knew it was a bad sign when the definition was changed just a few years ago.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

WRONG!!!!!

You believe this?

He probably watches CNN religiously and kneels before a BLM altar in his bedroom every night.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Screenshot-20210302-145139-Chrome.jpg

Yep. Sounds a lot our modern left. That's also why they call centrists "far right" now. The whole spectrum has shifted farther left.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Modern left wing politics went off the deep end a while ago, even a lot of oldschool 'classic' liberals have distanced themselves from the new wave of extreme far left nutjobs which have sprouted in recent years.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
No. Fascism is not exclusively a right wing or 'Nazi' phenomenon, despite what the typical mainstream Jewish sources may say.

Fascism is the suppression of dissenting views, regardless of which side of the political spectrum they come from.

Show me where it says that.

Cite your souces.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Modern left wing politics went off the deep end a while ago, even a lot of oldschool 'classic' liberals have distanced themselves from the new wave of extreme far left nutjobs which have sprouted in recent years.

Classical liberals are regularly accused of being alt right extremists.

The scary part that says we are fucked is how the people throwing out labels and dehumanizing opposition never stop to think or get more information.

It's just gonna have to cycle through I guess like it always has :/

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Yes brainiac I know the altered definition.

Now define "alt right". And provide an example. One that applies to today's landscape.

Is "alt right" the new totalitarian far left? Because that's exactly how it was understood for a long time.

I'm not sure how a small government stance has become "fascism".

Go ahead and provide an example of any facist policies from the American right wing. Or even any form of censorship. One that can be cited.....and explain how is both "alt right" and "fascist".

Not until you admit your definition of "Facism" was wrong.

EVERYONE SAW AND READ YOUR UNEDUCATED VERSION.

Nice try on the deflection.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

WRONG!!!!!

You believe this?

He probably watches CNN religiously and kneels before a BLM altar in his bedroom every night.

Well you cannot disagree with the Ministry of Truth.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Now define "alt right". And provide an example. One that applies to today's landscape.

Is "alt right" the new totalitarian far left? Because that's exactly how it was understood for a long time.

Go ahead and provide an example of any facist policies from the American right wing. Or even any form of censorship. One that can be cited.....and explain how is both "alt right" and "fascist".

I dont care how brainwashed you are. Sorry.

I fully expect everyone going against the "education" of left wing ran fascist institutions to be called "uneducated"

The fact is, you can parrot shit.....but you cannot apply it.

Show an example of "alt right" policies that are "fascist".

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
No. Fascism is not exclusively a right wing or 'Nazi' phenomenon, despite what the typical mainstream Jewish sources may say.

Fascism is the suppression of dissenting views, regardless of which side of the political spectrum they come from.

Show me where it says that.

Cite your souces.

It's called common sense, I can teach you some if you like?

Asshole shaving guidelines are extra though...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

WRONG!!!!!

You believe this?

Welp, this is how we are doomed to repeat history. The American left is treating 1984 like an instruction manual and you guys are cool because as long as it's the left doing it(it always has been....btw) it cannot be facist.

Right.

Maybe your "granny" can give you more Civics lessons.

Lol.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

WRONG!!!!!

You believe this?

Cite your sources.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

WRONG!!!!!

You believe this?

Welp, this is how we are doomed to repeat history. The American left is treating 1984 like an instruction manual and you guys are cool because as long as it's the left doing it(it always has been....btw) it cannot be facist.

Right.

Maybe your "granny" can give you more Civics lessons.

Lol.

Apply it.

What "far right" policy is fascist? And how is it "far right"?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

The scary part that says we are fucked is how the people throwing out labels and dehumanizing opposition never stop to think or get more information.

As you said before, the modern mainstream narrative has lurched so far towards the left that even the most luke warm, centrist views are branded far right or neo-Nazi these days.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Look at theae ignorant fucks. Even with the REAL DEFINITION of "Fascist" these idiots are still trying to sound correct.

Remember folks, this the same Dovey that spelled "empiracle" and "biracial" wrong.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

As you said before, the modern mainstream narrative has lurched so far towards the left that even the most luke warm, centrist views are branded far right or neo-Nazi these days.

Very ironically, as well.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I dont care how brainwashed you are. Sorry.

I fully expect everyone going against the "education" of left wing ran fascist institutions to be called "uneducated"

The fact is, you can parrot shit.....but you cannot apply it.

Show an example of "alt right" policies that are "fascist".

Way to own yourself.

So now the history books are wrong about "Fascism?"

YOU ARE FUCKING DELUDED YOU IGNORANT BITCH.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Look at theae ignorant fucks. Even with the REAL DEFINITION of "Facism" these idiots are still trying to sound correct.

Remember folks, this the same Dovey that spelled "empiracle" and "biracial" wrong.

Is this your message of comfort for the other brain dead fascists statist boot lickers who ALSO cannot apply that recently printed new definition that flies in the face of history?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

WRONG!!!!!

You believe this?

Well you cannot disagree with the Ministry of Truth.

Or the real history or the definition of "Fascism."

You don't even have a fucking G.E.D. you dumb bitch.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
I always think Mussolini when I think of fascism.

How is THAT? YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE TRUE DEFINITION of "Facism."

ROTFLMFAO!!!111

It's because they are trumptarded toolbags.

Maybe they should tell who the Jews, gypsies, gays and resistance fighters of today who the "left" (another term they can not correctly define) are exterminating are. Maybe they can tell of their socialist, non white, ghey, Liberal kin been executed or gassed per da fuhrer's orders.

PS: that's a very nice, clean shaven pussy you got there, Flynn.

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Look at theae ignorant fucks. Even with the REAL DEFINITION of "Facism" these idiots are still trying to sound correct.

Is this your message of comfort for the other brain dead fascists statist boot lickers who ALSO cannot apply that recently printed new definition that flies in the face of history?

Here's the true definition of "Fascism."

You are wrong as fucking usual. Make all the EXCUSES you want. You cannot fight facts.

Stupid, cunt.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Are you unfamiliar with modern day heavy-handed Politically Correct practices enforced by the government and ruling class in general, which regularly stifles dissenting views and opinions?

How on earth is this exclusively a right wing phenomenon?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Are you unfamiliar with modern day heavy-handed Politically Correct practices enforced by the government and ruling class in general, which regularly stifles dissenting views and opinions?

How on earth is this exclusively a right wing phenomenon?

That's absolutely ridiculous. The question was the definition of "Fascism," not your personal beliefs you fucking clown.

Cite your sources. Your opinion does not count.