Hi, it's Jake

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm new here. Nice architecture but overall seems like an insipid lot of alts and a few of the same old trolls I been seeing forever.

No hard feelings, and I wont be likely to post much. Unless somebody changes my mind

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I'm new here. Nice architecture but overall seems like an insipid lot of alts and a few of the same old trolls I been seeing forever.

No hard feelings, and I wont be likely to post much. Unless somebody changes my mind
It's better to just run. Run fast.... Get out of here...

OP
OP

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yawn. Another legend in his own mind

Eager to criticize the game he never mastered

And he dares to talk about old trolls.

Nobody masters this game, fool. I could write an essay on the missteps you've made since what, 2006?

And I've been blessed with a long life, but you must be getting up there too. If you were still in the States instead of being one of those Man Without A Country types, you'd be hearing from the AARP by now yerself.

One thing you got right was your first av on Vapor's board, which I prolly still have around here somewhere.

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
You sitting there telling me I'm your favorite poster.
I mean I could be, but just hearing it again from guys like you helps my ego.
Thank you.

Holliday

Banned
Banned
LoLz
Goodun, Fred

Still interested in that LSD thread you were werkin on.

PS: how do you know I'm sitting here.
..when I'm obviously
not.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Hi Jake.

asl? Please

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Aw, come on. I'm interested to see if you have something intelligent to offer.