Holy Crap! The euro just went down to $1.05

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I said I gave up more than half a year ago....

Yet you disregarded it and continued hammering about on the same angle.

My favoured smokes are 54 bucks AUD (about 40 bucks USD) for a pack of 30.

Do the math....

I've let you tongue wag because it's entertaining but it's definitely not based in any reality. Who would spend (according to your theory of 2-3 packs per day, even assuming packs were only 20 cigarettes apiece), 80 bucks in US dollars daily? That's more than your US SS check by twice each month...possibly 3-4 times.

No fucking-body puts up with those prices or shit....

It equates to nearly 30k USD per year.... by your ridiculous estimates of my habits, real or imagined.

So STFU...finally.

If I'm spending 30k to kill myself per year, it's all earned income and I'm not living in a third world brown country off the disparities and backs of poorer people who I fled from the hypocritical cesspool of California to do it all again elsewhere.

Don't be a broken record and don't be a clueless leftist.... but especially so, don't be both simultaneously.

You look like a self serving twat and it's just one of the many reasons you can't garner any respect from nearly anyone.... aside from the fact that you're cognitively on the decline and should be intravenously fed 20 kilos of wild Maine blueberries each day to stave off the beyond Biden stupid which you've effortlessly manifested each moment you've posted for at least the 6 years I've had the misfortune to scroll over, or attempt to....

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s just that you’re prone to lie. Need proof? Yep I’m a leftist who sees things clearly

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I said I gave up more than half a year ago....

Yet you disregarded it and continued hammering about on the same angle.

My favoured smokes are 54 bucks AUD (about 40 bucks USD) for a pack of 30.

Do the math....

I've let you tongue wag because it's entertaining but it's definitely not based in any reality. Who would spend (according to your theory of 2-3 packs per day, even assuming packs were only 20 cigarettes apiece), 80 bucks in US dollars daily? That's more than your US SS check by twice each month...possibly 3-4 times.

No fucking-body puts up with those prices or shit....

It equates to nearly 30k USD per year.... by your ridiculous estimates of my habits, real or imagined.

So STFU...finally.

If I'm spending 30k to kill myself per year, it's all earned income and I'm not living in a third world brown country off the disparities and backs of poorer people who I fled from the hypocritical cesspool of California to do it all again elsewhere.

Don't be a broken record and don't be a clueless leftist.... but especially so, don't be both simultaneously.

You look like a self serving twat and it's just one of the many reasons you can't garner any respect from nearly anyone.... aside from the fact that you're cognitively on the decline and should be intravenously fed 20 kilos of wild Maine blueberries each day to stave off the beyond Biden stupid which you've effortlessly manifested each moment you've posted for at least the 6 years I've had the misfortune to scroll over, or attempt to....

My guess this is a lie as well.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Then why do you respond more than once to the same post?

That's a sign of dementia.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I had a dream last night that hair was growing out of my ears and all because I smoked for so many years but the good news was I found out I could grind the hair up and smoke it so started selling it for euro's and making enough to pay for a Japanese wife who can't talk back - - - - - -
PS - The stock market will go back up! Question is will we still be alive after Putin drops a few Nukes on the USA and Biden
doing nothing about it and just saying >>> You better watch that shit <<<