How are all the criminal probes into financial miscount going this week libs?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Another lunch & learn at Morton's steak house for the Manhattan DA and Michael cohens courtesy of the NY tax payer?

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Looks like things are moving along nicely as of yesterday.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The New York attorney general’s office said on Tuesday it has now opened a criminal investigation into former President Donald Trump’s company, increasing the legal risk for Trump and his family.

Attorney General Letitia James has been investigating whether the Trump Organization falsely reported property values to secure loans and obtain economic and tax benefits.

The latest announcement marked another escalation of the legal jeopardy Trump faces four months after leaving office, taking to three the number of known criminal investigations of the former Republican president.

"We have informed the Trump Organization that our investigation into the organization is no longer purely civil in nature," Fabien Levy, a spokesman for the attorney general's office, said in a statement.

"We are now actively investigating the Trump Organization in a criminal capacity, along with the Manhattan DA," he said.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The New York attorney general’s office said on Tuesday it has now opened a criminal investigation into former President Donald Trump’s company, increasing the legal risk for Trump and his family.

Attorney General Letitia James has been investigating whether the Trump Organization falsely reported property values to secure loans and obtain economic and tax benefits.

The latest announcement marked another escalation of the legal jeopardy Trump faces four months after leaving office, taking to three the number of known criminal investigations of the former Republican president.

"We have informed the Trump Organization that our investigation into the organization is no longer purely civil in nature," Fabien Levy, a spokesman for the attorney general's office, said in a statement.

"We are now actively investigating the Trump Organization in a criminal capacity, along with the Manhattan DA," he said.
heard all that before cunt. When you get Trump in cuffs, lemme know. Otherwise, STFU cause you've cried wolf for 5 years now. Stupid assed dickface.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

you keep on clutching those pearls princess

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I just bought Paul Allen's Yacht for 300 Million, so fuck all y'all.

5da0a1e5cc4a0a42620f1cb5

It's True because I said so.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

5da0a1e5cc4a0a42620f1cb5

Again, EXACTLY like you saying you got Trump for 5 fukin years now ya fukin embarrassment!
It's so sweet how you get all butch when Dear Leader is questioned.
More like: You dont like tripping all over your own fukin meatflaps, ehh hollifaggit? PWN3D!

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

5da0a1e5cc4a0a42620f1cb5

Again, EXACTLY like you saying you got Trump for 5 fukin years now ya fukin embarrassment!
More like: You dont like tripping all over your own fukin meatflaps, ehh hollifaggit? PWN3D!
You're speaking with me Loktrd, now just relax, stop your sobbing and speak clearly.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

5da0a1e5cc4a0a42620f1cb5

You're speaking with me Loktrd, now just relax, stop your sobbing and speak clearly.
Would you like him to pull his cock out and place it into your mouth as well, fagboi ?

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

5da0a1e5cc4a0a42620f1cb5

Would you like him to pull his cock out and place it into your mouth as well, fagboi ?
You have Lokgays cock in your mouth? Wow.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
All the honest people know this is a partisan fish expedition. Remember when Republicans tried to investigate hunter biden's "work" with the Biden campaign and Democrats immediately cried crocodile tears about partisan fishing expeditions? This is exactly the same only without the probable cause.

Dems are scared shirtless that Trump will return in 2024 so they are desperate, absolutely, desperate, to invent or dig up anything they can. The law be damned they will weaponize and make partisan any organization they possibly can. We are losing the rule of law and Democrats are doing it.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

5da0a1e5cc4a0a42620f1cb5

Know Yoo

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

5da0a1e5cc4a0a42620f1cb5

Know Yoo
since you obviously did not read your own OP link, Trump is a minority partner in this bldg. He "owns" 30%, Vaynado Real Estate Trust* owns and Controls The Asset, the 1.2B was not a bank loan, it was a Corporate Bond "Refi" based on the majority owner's good faith and credit, Topo Trumpo was merely a passenger on this ride.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

5da0a1e5cc4a0a42620f1cb5

Know Yoo
since you obviously did not read your own OP link, Trump is a minority partner in this bldg. He "owns" 30%, Vaynado Real Estate Trust* owns and Controls The Asset, the 1.2B was not a bank loan, it was a Corporate Bond "Refi" based on the majority owner's good faith and credit, Topo Trumpo was merely a passenger on this ride.

Cool teardrops bro

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

I will laugh my ass of if the crook does time.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
All the honest people know this is a partisan fish expedition. Remember when Republicans tried to investigate hunter biden's "work" with the Biden campaign and Democrats immediately cried crocodile tears about partisan fishing expeditions? This is exactly the same only without the probable cause.

Dems are scared shirtless that Trump will return in 2024 so they are desperate, absolutely, desperate, to invent or dig up anything they can. The law be damned they will weaponize and make partisan any organization they possibly can. We are losing the rule of law and Democrats are doing it.

I have no fear that he will return. He's too stupid, too old, and too fat to win again. Or even to run again.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

5da0a1e5cc4a0a42620f1cb5

Know Yoo

Cool teardrops bro
So you agree, Trump lied "he" did not secure a bank loan for 1.2 large.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

5da0a1e5cc4a0a42620f1cb5

LOL! Its finally happened....I cant tell you 2 faggits apart anymore!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And just when is that, ya dumb bitch?

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Just tell me when Mistress, I am here to serve?
"When" he gets convicted, or have you never watched a single episode of Law And Order?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Just tell me when Mistress, I am here to serve?
"When" he gets convicted, or have you never watched a single episode of Law And Order?
You fukin morons cant even get him into court! BTW, when's he going to court? PWN3D!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

5da0a1e5cc4a0a42620f1cb5

Know Yoo

Cool teardrops bro
When did your parents first realize you’d be brain damaged for life?

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

5da0a1e5cc4a0a42620f1cb5

Know Yoo

Cool teardrops bro
09c845d02f46aac6b306da5df00672609d5a5c32.jpeg

If it was Antifa, wouldn't you want that proven?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

5da0a1e5cc4a0a42620f1cb5

Know Yoo

Cool teardrops bro

Antifa? If it were antifa, they would have sprayed tons of graffiti and burned the whole place down. Antifa would have beat people to death too! As it stands, only a disarmed female protester was shot dead by a cop and we dont even know his name. If that would have been an unarmed BLM nigger, wouldnt you be screaming at the top of your lungs for the cops name? Fuk yea! So where's the name of the cop that shot an unarmed white woman to death? Huh, faggit?

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

5da0a1e5cc4a0a42620f1cb5

Know Yoo

Cool teardrops bro

Antifa? If it were antifa, they would have sprayed tons of graffiti and burned the whole place down. Antifa would have beat people to death too! As it stands, only a disarmed female protester was shot dead by a cop and we dont even know his name. If that would have been an unarmed BLM nigger, wouldnt you be screaming at the top of your lungs for the cops name? Fuk yea! So where's the name of the cop that shot an unarmed white woman to death? Huh, faggit?
What are you hiding?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

5da0a1e5cc4a0a42620f1cb5

Know Yoo

Cool teardrops bro

What are you hiding?
The name of the cop that shot an unarmed woman. What is it?