How can libs criticize Matt Gaetz but ignore Hunter Biden?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Gaetz holds a public office. And Gaetz has been accused of sex trafficking.

dumb guy slept with underage girls.
So paying the price.

Stormy Daniels maintained in matter of weeks before the election that Trump was fucking her.

Then she recanted...

Accusations are just that....Accusations...
Gaetz holds a public office. And Gaetz has been accused of sex trafficking.

dumb guy slept with underage girls.
So paying the price.

Stormy Daniels maintained in matter of weeks before the election that Trump was fucking her.

Then she recanted...

Accusations are just that....Accusations...

Still envious DD?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I mean, what is the difference really?

Why does Hunter Biden matter so much to the Republicans?

Sure, he's a drug addicted hosebag.

But does he have any power in the Biden administration"

Seems he's the misbegotten son Joe Biden never wanted.

His Number #1 son Beau died.

He was the one they thought would take over the family farm.

Exactly. The powerful idiots Ivanka and Jared were faaaaaaaaarrrr more dangerous than Hunter will ever be.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I mean, what is the difference really?

Why does Hunter Biden matter so much to the Republicans?

Sure, he's a drug addicted hosebag.

But does he have any power in the Biden administration"

Seems he's the misbegotten son Joe Biden never wanted.

His Number #1 son Beau died.

He was the one they thought would take over the family farm.

Exactly. The powerful idiots Ivanka and Jared were faaaaaaaaarrrr more dangerous than Hunter will ever be.

exactly..

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
biden openly bragged about blackmailing the ukrainians to fire the prosecutor who was looking into his bag man/son. Libs are all, "no biggie". Its just another example of why all you cunts should face a firing squad.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
biden openly bragged about blackmailing the ukrainians to fire the prosecutor who was looking into his bag man/son. Libs are all, "no biggie". Its just another example of why all you cunts should face a firing squad.

Wrong. Had way more to do with fatsos first impeachment. God you’re not only lame, but forgetful

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Wrong. Had way more to do with fatsos first impeachment. God you’re not only lame, but forgetful
Wrong, shithead. YOU cunts were clammoring about all Trumps supposed "evils" right when he took office and then you got called out on bidenco. You of course turned a blind fukin eye like you motherfuckers always do. It was pivotal in a lot of CONs understanding the games you fukin hypocrites play. Now you're all butthurt that you cant cry wolf and get Republicans to automatically turn on their own "just in case". Fuk off, shitbag! The worst part tho is your masters fucked bernie over again, propped up pops biden when it was clear he was out of the race, installed him as the DNC candidate after all that fukin rigging, and then used your people in large RAT controlled counties to so overstuff the fukin ballot box, the cheating would be obvious even if you hadnt been caught on videotape! Trump won the 2020 election by a landslide.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The fat loser got impeached twice. What a legend.
He also got elected twice. You'll lose your fukin mind when he gets elected a third time. I wouldnt be surprised if you shitstains admit to your 2020 election theft then in a lame attempt to claim Trumps not able top be elected a third time! PWN3D!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He also got elected twice. You'll lose your fukin mind when he gets elected a third time. I wouldnt be surprised if you shitstains admit to your 2020 election theft then in a lame attempt to claim Trumps not able top be elected a third time! PWN3D!

Proof or STFU

Proof or STFU

You're completely delusional. I wanted to let you know, because, if you can read this message in the midst of all the hallucinations and voices you're dealing with, you might get the idea that you need to get some professional help with that. Good luck! I'm rooting for you, lokbrain! It's not your fault!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Proof or STFU
Proof: All the video evidence showing Republican observers being locked out of the buildings where votes were counted, signed affidavits by people who videotaped ballots being dropped off in the middle of the night and irregularities on ballots they saw, windows being covered to keep outsiders from seeing what was going on inside, counting being done when none should have been, surveillance video, democRATs delivering voting machines with the drives wiped, way more votes than voters, etc. All shit I've posted previously, multiple times.
PWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Proof or STFU

Proof or STFU

You're completely delusional. I wanted to let you know, because, if you can read this message in the midst of all the hallucinations and voices you're dealing with, you might get the idea that you need to get some professional help with that. Good luck! I'm rooting for you, lokbrain! It's not your fault!
You're a lyin cunt whore and a sellout. Ya boi bernie the loon got fucked over twice and all you care about is "orange man bad".

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Proof or STFU

Proof or STFU

You're a lyin cunt whore and a sellout. Ya boi bernie the loon got fucked over twice and all you care about is "orange man bad".

Orange man fat, stupid, stuck and broke. Send more $$$$ stupid

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Proof or STFU

Proof or STFU

Orange man fat, stupid, stuck and broke. Send more $$$$ stupid
Damn right I'll send more money. Even AFTER he's elected a third time in 2024. Sure as fuck will get more for my money with Trump than any faggit assed RAT!

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️
E2v_D8uXwAEr18h