Site Supporter
covid-39.jpg

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
On my death bed and Sharona and Maggi standing over me - - - - - - -

Heisenberg

Factory Bastard
Upon my passing my ex is supposed to make sure I get cremated. She has specific instructions to wait until I am dead first. Don't really care how I die, but burning alive in the crematorium isn't on the list.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A drop of mouthwash went down my windpipe and it closed up, I sounded like I was being beheaded, by the time I got my breath back my eyes was streaming and my nose, it was horrible, so chocking to death would be nasty, they would find you covered in snot..

TheHaze

Site Supporter
I had a friend who died from choking on his puck in his sleep(passed out)and that's how his girl friend found him and guess he didn't fill a thing - - -- --

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Can't really answer this properly without answering how I do want to die -- crushed to death in a woman's thighs, obviously.

As for the topic question: Any way other than the one named above. I won't stand for it. I'll just keep coming back until it happens the way I want it to. So There. :P

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Shot in the head while having my way with some one's wife/girl friend - - - - - - - -
Oh wait,that's how I would like to go !
COPD would be high on my list with burning to death being #1

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
In a hospital, laying there for months at an old age. No pride or dignity left. No visitors or getting visitors would suck so bad.

As GG Allin said and had tattooed on himself: "Live fast die young." I really don't care how I die as long as it isn't by what I described above...

SSS
- Time is unkind.