I had a Brother at Khe Sanh, fighting off the Viet Cong, they're still there, He's Long Gone.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Average American boy enlisting in the Marine Corp before graduation and the horror show of Boot Camp, and being in the first Battle of Khe Sanh.

If any of you pussies want to know what it was like, here it is.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Didn't you guys lose that war to a bunch of loincloth wearing hobbit rice farmers?
If by "You guys" you mean the United States Of America, yes we declared Victory and ran away, bravely so I might add. And by your snarky commentary, are you suggesting the 18 year old American Boys of the 60's are inferior to the 18 year olds of the 2000's to 2020's that just lost a war to a bunch of towel heads?

"You don't go to war with the Army you want, you go to War with the Army you have" Donald "Rummy" Rumsfeld.

Last edited:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
By "you guys" I mean you military guys who failed in your mission to prosecute the war to a satisfactory conclusion.

And there is a bit of a difference between the 1960s military that was largely conscripted and the more modern military of the 2000s that is all volunteer, don't you think?

But that's a different discussion. The purpose of this thread is to mock and ridicule you for trying to burnish your cred for having served.

You did serve, after all, and I'm quite sure the boat's laundry was a better place for it.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
By "you guys" I mean you military guys who failed in your mission to prosecute the war to a satisfactory conclusion.

And there is a bit of a difference between the 1960s military that was largely conscripted and the more modern military of the 2000s that is all volunteer, don't you think?

But that's a different discussion. The purpose of this thread is to mock and ridicule you for trying to burnish your cred for having served.

You did serve, after all, and I'm quite sure the boat's laundry was a better place for it.
You keep saying the word "You" I don't think you know what it means.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What you WONT hear aidsman say is that it was started by democRATs, fucked up by democRATs, and it took the crook Nixon to extract us from it. The 1960 election was stolen from Nixon by JFK BTW. Stolen elections had consequences back then too. Also, JFK weaponized the IRS against his enemies too!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

What you WONT hear aidsman say is that it was started by democRATs, fucked up by democRATs, and it took the crook Nixon to extract us from it. The 1960 election was stolen from Nixon by JFK BTW. Stolen elections had consequences back then too. Also, JFK weaponized the IRS against his enemies too!
It started before VJ Day, I know 3 Marines that were there in the 50's, one of which was a young Marine watching the surrender at Dien Bien Phu with a 'US Observation Attachment' to the French.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Even if the 1960 election was stolen it made for a more colorful history...Lokmeer !

Apparently JFK had all these wild Swinger parties at the White House which he transformed inta the Playboy Mansion where Marilyn Monroe was present...nude!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Even if the 1960 election was stolen it made for a more colorful history...Lokmeer !

Apparently JFK had all these wild Swinger parties at the White House which he transformed inta the Playboy Mansion where Marilyn Monroe was present...nude!
The best part of that administration was "Back and to the left".

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Didn't you guys lose that war to a bunch of loincloth wearing hobbit rice farmers?
If by "You guys" you mean the United States Of America, yes we declared Victory and ran away, bravely so I might add. And by your snarky commentary, are you suggesting the 18 year old American Boys of the 60's are inferior to the 18 year olds of the 2000's to 2020's that just lost a war to a bunch of towel heads?

"You don't go to war with the Army you want, you go to War with the Army you have" Donald "Rummy" Rumsfeld.
Who lost a war to towel heads you idiot? Why do you make things up? How can it make you feel better when you know it's not true?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
YEs, indeed they did. With toy homo soliders like admin and peaches running amok how could we not have ?
The US Military is still the best in the world (so far) at fucking shit up, what the US and everybody else in the world is not so good at is "Nation Building"

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Double post melty

are you mad princess?

Are you going to gut me with your Navy issued potato peeler? :LOL3:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Average American boy enlisting in the Marine Corp before graduation and the horror show of Boot Camp, and being in the first Battle of Khe Sanh.

If any of you pussies want to know what it was like, here it is.

i already know what it was like - - - - -
All those who remember the war won't forget what they seen
war and destrhtion and at the average age of nineteen -

1511320230618.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Damn right admin is confused

he wants to be a girl but the dept of defense wont pay for the surgery citing the fact that he already became a woman after spending a minimum of 365 aboard a navy vessel

fact

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

he wants to be a girl but the dept of defense wont pay for the surgery citing the fact that he already became a woman after spending a minimum of 365 aboard a navy vessel

fact
Is your girdle cutting into your midriff bulge today? You seem extra cranky

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

fact
are you still mad at the military for refusing your gender reassignment surgery?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

fact
are you still mad at the military for refusing your gender reassignment surgery?
Are you still wearing elevator shoes and a cheap wig?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

fact
Are you still wearing elevator shoes and a cheap wig?
Do you still have those red bottom stilettos that holiday likes to see you in right before you soap up together? You know the ones that make you feel tall and bubbly ?