I hear that I'm not loved at the Gook Cashew

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Uhh, the ones I seen of her were as recent as last year. I’ll fat and ugly shame that whale til she fucking croaks. She has it coming for a very long time. I have a very good reason so stay out of it.

Yeah I do take it. I was never as huge as her tho. I. This modern age, there is no excuse to be fat like her. Only reason would be….she’s broke.
Broke ppl aren't fat.

How many homeless fatties do you see?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Just like any other fat person...she has to WANT to.

Some people are comfortable in their own skin.

And there are some advantages.

Truth be told if she got shipwrecked on a deserted island she'd probably outlive just about everyone else.

The way she pry’s into everyone’s real lives, I highly doubt that.

That fucking mammoth whore would be dumped in a landfill eventually.

Master

Site Supporter
Shut me up? I’m at work, dummy. Getting my bread is more important than discussing fatties with you.

There is absolutely no excuse for being that huge. I have a shitload of kids and I was nowhere near that big. Even before the Ozempic.

Don’t hate cuz I can afford it.
There's no reason NOT to be fat.

Live your fucking life. Enjoy food. Who cares?

Are your Nikes on, btw?

wizer

Factory Bastard
Broke ppl aren't fat.

That's been my experience as well. Typically broke people are rather scrawny because, and this naturally follows.. they can't afford to buy food and any money they do get usually goes for drugs. Plus the stress of not knowing where your next meal is coming from or if there will be a roof over your head next Tuesday, that can shed pounds as well.

There's this Australian billionaire lady who has been the subject of one or more news conferences lately. I only know this because my girlfriend is Australian and she pointed it out.

She's freaking huge. And obviously being a billionaire she can afford to do whatever it takes to get thin.

Some people just don't care.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Broke ppl aren't fat.

Tons, you fucking retard who claimed he was leaving because he was just such a big social media influencer. Seriously, the poorer people are, the more like you with your shit stained mattress on the floor of a cockroach infested apartment, the fatter they get. A dirt poor loser like you should know this

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I get it. You guys are into dipping into the morbidly obese. That’s fine.

I’m still gonna drag you both for it. Pig fuckers

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That's been my experience as well. Typically broke people are rather scrawny because, and this naturally follows.. they can't afford to buy food and any money they do get usually goes for drugs. Plus the stress of not knowing where your next meal is coming from or if there will be a roof over your head next Tuesday, that can shed pounds as well.

There's this Australian billionaire lady who has been the subject of one or more news conferences lately. I only know this because my girlfriend is Australian and she pointed it out.

She's freaking huge. And obviously being a billionaire she can afford to do whatever it takes to get thin.

Some people just don't care.

Naw, broke losers are on food stamps, they are far to lazy and stupid (see Mongtini) to cook so they eat convenience food, junk food, or, like Mongtini he uses his food stamps at McDonald's every day.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Naw, broke losers are on food stamps, they are far to lazy and stupid (see Mongtini) to cook so they eat convenience food, junk food, or, like Mongtini he uses his food stamps at McDonald's every day.
Ok, well that makes sense too. You can be poor and fat, and be a billionaire and fat.

So it's probably that there's no specific correlation between being fat and being broke, it can go either way.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We can hope that the lying shit stain Mongtini strokes out soon

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Diabetes, knee problems, hypertension that can lead to stroke.

Difficulty with mundane tasks that more fit people do with ease.

Inability to ride a bicycle without looking really silly.

That's just for starters.

Or being up in everyone’s business cuz you’re a fucking real life loser.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Or being up in everyone’s business cuz you’re a fucking real life loser.
Why do you curse so much?

Do you think it gives more weight and credibility to your posts?

Because, it doesn't.

It makes you appear like you struggle with anger issues and it's impossible to taken you seriously. Especially when everyone else is so much calmer.

Master

Site Supporter
Diabetes, knee problems, hypertension that can lead to stroke.

Difficulty with mundane tasks that more fit people do with ease.

Inability to ride a bicycle without looking really silly.

That's just for starters.
You can be healthy and get hit by a bus.

Live your life the way you want to, not by however society thinks you should.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Why do you curse so much?

Do you think it gives more weight and credibility to your posts?

Because, it doesn't.

It makes you appear like you struggle with anger issues and it's impossible to taken you seriously. Especially when everyone else is so much calmer.

Because I can? Why are you up in this convo if you don’t like cursing?

wizer

Factory Bastard
You can be healthy and get hit by a bus.

Live your life the way you want to, not by however society thinks you should.
It's not about what society thinks.

A thin, fit person has a much greater chance of getting out of the way of that bus. And or recovering from such an injury when it happens. And avoiding all sorts of other danger, as well as slip and fall accidents, and much less chance of health problems and premature death from obesity related cardiovascular issues.

And fat people tend to smell really BAD

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Erica Mena is using the dollar store Canadian version of Olympic, which comes in the form of a suppository. She's leaving 10 pounds of shit in the toilet every day then gaining it back the next day, that is why people can't get off that drug.

wizer

Factory Bastard
I know you better than anyone here. Imma let you continue with this facade tho

Cuz I’m nice like that.
How exactly would you prevent him from continuing if you weren't nice like that?

You make a lot of Draconian statements about "dragging" people (whatever that means) and enacting some sort of vicious revenge if they cross you in some manner.

Not clear on how that can happen by typing words on a computer screen.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Erica Mena is using the dollar store Canadian version of Olympic, which comes in the form of a suppository. She's leaving 10 pounds of shit in the toilet every day then gaining it back the next day, that is why people can't get off that drug.

Bitch puh-leeze. I don’t fuck with counterfeit shit.

I’ve lost 35 pounds and feel awesome. That’s all that matters. Bite me

Master

Site Supporter
It's not about what society thinks.

A thin, fit person has a much greater chance of getting out of the way of that bus. And or recovering from such an injury when it happens. And avoiding all sorts of other danger, as well as slip and fall accidents, and much less chance of health problems and premature death from cardiovascular problems.

And fat people tend to smell really BAD
Again, it's live your life for you.

I'm fit as fuck currently and would have no problems gaining weight nor do I look down on anybody who is actually fat.

Body shaming is so 1995.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
How exactly would you prevent him from continuing if you weren't nice like that?

You make a lot of Draconian statements about "dragging" people (whatever that means) and enacting some sort of vicious revenge if they cross you in some manner.

Not clear on how that can happen by typing words on a computer screen.

Don’t worry about it. That’s between me and him. Go stick your dick in a fat chick and leave us to our business.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Again, it's live your life for you.
Well, yes, but fat people drive up health insurance costs and take up some of my space in airplanes.

I'm also ending a 32 year long tenure as an eye doctor and during my career I've seen a ton of eye health related issues that coexist with numerous systemic issues, all of which are avoidable, primarily in the obese population and when I gently ask them what they're doing in terms of diet and exercise I get the typical answer which is of course, nothing. Not because they don't have the time, not because they don't have the means, they just don't give a rat's ass about themselves, their health, their quality of life or how long it's actually going to last.

Last edited:

Master

Site Supporter
Well, yes, but fat people drive up health insurance costs and take up some of my space in airplanes.

I'm also ending a 32 year long tenure s an eye doctor and during my career I've seen a ton of eye health related issues that coexist with numerous systemic issues, all of which are avoidable, primarily in the obese population and when I gently ask them what they're doing in terms of diet and exercise I get the typical answer which is of course, nothing. Not because they don't have the time, not because they don't have the means, they just don't give a rat's ass about themselves, their health, their quality of life or how long it's actually going to last.
Then what your saying its a case to case basis.

Dusty Rhodes was a fat wrestler who would go hour Broadways with Ric Flair. Some ppl can have the poundage and live a normal life.

At my biggest I was 280 slinging drinks and fucking the cocktail waitresses doggy style while manually placing my gut on their asses before I started pounding. Didn't stop for a breather, either.

To each his own.