I hear that I'm not loved at the Gook Cashew

wizer

Factory Bastard
At my biggest I was 280 slinging drinks and fucking the cocktail waitresses doggy style while manually placing my gut on their asses before I started pounding. Didn't stop for a breather, either.

It would have caught up with you eventually. Good job turning it around. You're in better shape than you probably realize.

As far as case by case basis... sure you've got some fit people that die young of cancer and you've got some- probably very few- obese individuals that live a long life free of any significant medical problems. But those are exceptions, not the norm. And again even if a fat person evades serious health issues, you never know when that next bus is going to come careening around the corner and the difference between life and death could be 100 lbs of slow motion blubber vs muscle and lightening fast reflexes.

wizer

Factory Bastard
You can't eat when your on that shit?
@The Countess is acknowledging that she has an eating disorder. She has uncontrollable urges to eat way too much. The medication knocks back the compulsion and her appetite. So she "can" eat, she just doesn't have the inclination. It's sort of the medical equivalent of gastric bypass, except that the surgical method actually prevents a person from eating too much because there's no place to put it.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
@The Countess is acknowledging that she has an eating disorder. She has uncontrollable urges to eat way too much. The medication knocks back the compulsion and her appetite. So she "can" eat, she just doesn't have the inclination. It's sort of the medical equivalent of gastric bypass, except that the surgical method actually prevents a person from eating too much because there's no place to put it.

Get fucked, old perv.

The medication suppressed the appetite. Gastric is for the severely obese and that’s cutting your stomach in half.

Seriously tho…why are you involving yourself in our convo?

wizer

Factory Bastard
Get fucked, old perv.

The medication suppressed the appetite. Gastric is for the severely obese and that’s cutting your stomach in half.

Seriously tho…why are you involving yourself in our convo?
It's not "your" convo. But I totally understand 1) why you think it belongs to you (egocentric personality and feelings of inferiority), and 2) why you need to curse at me like you do at literally everyone else (you never learned any other way to communicate with others), and 3) why you have so much difficulty losing those extra pounds (no self control).

Have a wonderful evening darling. Or at least, try. Perhaps you'll get a good nights sleep, you'll wake up rested with a positive attitude and a smile on your face. I know it would be a miracle but we can hope, can't we?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
It's not "your" convo. But I totally understand 1) why you think it belongs to you (egocentric personality and feelings of inferiority), and 2) why you need to curse at me like you do at literally everyone else (you never learned any other way to communicate with others), and 3) why you have so much difficulty losing those extra pounds (no self control).

Have a wonderful evening darling. Or at least, try. Perhaps you'll get a good nights sleep, you'll wake up rested with a positive attitude and a smile on your face. I know it would be a miracle but we can hope, can't we?

Die a slow death, perv

wizer

Factory Bastard
Hmmf. That's what I get for being nice!

Maybe I'll start cursing at everyone and threatening to "drag people" and get my revenge on them, and eating everything in sight.

There's gotta be something to it, right?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Indeed

2-F28696-F-CFC6-4-C0-C-9-A22-80-E4-EE28-E467.jpg

Say it’s an edit. Please….
That hairline though...

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
^ Good one.

If Shitler were a hairline, I’m guessing he’d be a fracture.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
They are though.

You look like a lumpy pear with tooth picks sticking out. And you are broke af.

Notice how Dove always says she NEVER posts to Martini, but here she is being her "judgey" self again.

How very self-contradicting. Then again, I'm used to it after 3 fucking years.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hmmf. That's what I get for being nice!

Maybe I'll start cursing at everyone and threatening to "drag people" and get my revenge on them, and eating everything in sight.

There's gotta be something to it, right?

You gotta first be somewhat witty or funny. All I see from you is you trying to interject yourself into every single conversation that really has nothing to do with you. That in itself isn't a crime, but you're beginning to remind me of the some attention whores already making the rounds out here.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Notice how Dove always says she NEVER posts to Martini, but here she is being her "judgey" self again.

How very self-contradicting. Then again, I'm used to it after 3 fucking years.

I say I never sit around discussing sex with Scrotini, you stupid and illiterate fuckwad.

Funny how you both say the same shit and he leaves and here you are. Huh?

Mad about my bf.....my 19th relationship in three years? Lulz.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I say I never sit around discussing sex with Scrotini, you stupid and illiterate fuckwad.

You're a fucking liar.

You come flying in here on your used dildo trying to start the "drama" again everytime Martini starts a thread. You have posted about him when he's not here. So take your fairy tales and go fuck yourself hard and have 67 orgasms over some shit you fucking started over at SG WHEN YOU POSTED THE MERRY DETAILS OF YOU TRYING TO USE ANOTHER MALE MEMBER.

Anyone, especially you that needs to constantly brag about how wonderful your monkey man is, is definitively full of shit. If your "relationship" was that good, you wouldn't need to come out here and advertise it on a fucking daily basis you delusional cunt.

Now, am I being too "judgey?" Why is the word "judgey" such a sore topic for you?

:LOL3:

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
hey I love to eat…

When im not on the Ozempic. That’s why I’m on it

I lost the cravings for things that aren't good for me by cutting out carbs. I only eat protein and complex carbs in fruit and vegetables. It's processed food that keeps the bad bacteria in our intestines sending chemical signals to our brain that we're still hungry. Watch this guy.

He's an expert and professor emeritus at UCSF and a researcher in childhood obesity and endocrinology.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I lost the cravings for things that aren't good for me by cutting out carbs. I only eat protein and complex carbs in fruit and vegetables. It's processed food that keeps the bad bacteria in our intestines sending chemical signals to our brain that we're still hungry. Watch this guy.

He's an expert and professor emeritus at UCSF and a researcher in childhood obesity and endocrinology.

I stopped the Ozempic and was doing good. No sugar and minimal carbs. Went thru a major stressor for one week and that threw me off. It’s the sugar that messes me up.

I started taking it again. I only gained three pounds during that period but I was like hell no. Let me start all over.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I suspect there are multiple people who use the Flynn handle and scrotini is just one of them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You're a fucking liar.

You come flying in here on your used dildo trying to start the "drama" again everytime Martini starts a thread. You have posted about him when he's not here. So take your fairy tales and go fuck yourself hard and have 67 organs over some shit you fucking started over at SG WHEN YOU POSTED THE MERRY DETAILS OF YOU TRYING TO USE ANOTHER MALE MEMBER.

Anyone, especially you that needs to constantly brag about how wonderful your monkey man is, define is full of shit. If your "relationship" was that good, you wouldn't need to come out here and advertise it on a fucking daily basis you delusional cunt.

Now, am I being too "judgey?" Why is the word "judgey" such a sore topic for you?

:LOL3:

You need meds.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I stopped the Ozempic and was doing good. No sugar and minimal carbs. Went thru a major stressor for one week and that threw me off. It’s the sugar that messes me up.

I started taking it again. I only gained three pounds during that period but I was like hell no. Let me start all over.

Yeah, sugar is terrible. But it can be a comfort food. I turn to a piece of fruit now. My son got some sweet drink and I got super thirsty and was out of water. I took a sip. It was so gross.

I also told myself, that's it, enough is enough. You've had food you shouldn't have been eating for many years. Time to cut that shit out, your time is over, you're in your 50's...things just have to change.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You need meds.

I need meds?

You fucked 3 people off this forum, one of them being a female.

And I need meds?

Well, then you need a fucking Speak-And-Spell and a G.E.D. you brainless cunt.

Keep on trying to make "judgey" a real word you dumb bitch.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I need meds?

You fucked 3 people off this forum, one of them being a female.

And I need meds?

Well, then you need a fucking Speak-And-Spell and a G.E.D. you brainless cunt.

Keep on trying to make "judgey" a real word you dumb bitch.

I think she might have fucked FatBasted too. He is a cutie though...but it might be 4