Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Gun Safety Class.
Indiana.
The Good Old Days.

3dd14c633cacf333.jpg

BeckyNix

Emotionally dead, but gives great head ;)
Because I've had one put to my head when I was repeatedly raped at a rest stop. I also tend to make men mad where the relationships are brief and they usually end up red faced and spittling their venom spittle in face as they scream or cry, not taking any chances. never ends well. I don't do 'boyfriends' and most can't handle it.

Gomer

Factory Bastard
Because I've had one put to my head when I was repeatedly raped at a rest stop. I also tend to make men mad where the relationships are brief and they usually end up red faced and spittling their venom spittle in face as they scream or cry, not taking any chances. never ends well. I don't do 'boyfriends' and most can't handle it.
Lies. The only time you cum is when those guns are put to your head. Otherwise fucking you is like fucking a corpse. Thats only fun once the first time so a dude once told me.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You’re dating the wrong men lady!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
or... if u had a gun, u could have shot the rapist

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I like guns as much as I like children feeling safe at elementary schools.

Why does your love on guns force me to choose between the two?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I like guns as much as I like children feeling safe at elementary schools.

Why does your love on guns force me to choose between the two?

I can think of a lot of things that could help, but adding a single new gun law wont.

Until then, stock up on guns, and homeschooling the children, is the best solution for their overall safety, and your families.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Facts aren't allowed in Gen Disc but name calling and baseless accusations are? O

I dont see any name calling. But there is a thread if you dont like guns. This thread is for those that like guns. Please try and stay on topic if you choose to remain here.

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I dont see any name calling. But there is a thread if you dont like guns. This thread is for those that like guns. Please try and stay on topic if you choose to remain here.
You haven't seen any of that in Gen Disc? O It's certainly nothing I'd engage in but it does happen.
How is pointing out that guns are the #1 cause of childhood deaths in the US not germane to a discussion on the topic of guns?

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
But isn't a gun just a metaphor for a wee wee?
So what you are really saying is you like wee wees.
You strike me as a guy who might enjoy duck hunting or maybe skeet shooting. An outdoors guy who has a gun or so and knows how to use them. Probably not a gun for protection because you're not fearful of where you live and the people you encounter. That's a good thing; Living in a nice area. But I could see you having a gun for nuisance critters.

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You strike me as a guy who might enjoy duck hunting or maybe skeet shooting. An outdoors guy who has a gun or so and knows how to use them. Probably not a gun for protection because you're not fearful of where you live and the people you encounter. That's a good thing; Living in a nice area. But I could see you having a gun for nuisance critters.
I was simply referring to well known and documented Freudian and Yungian symbolism where for example a cigar may be nothing more than a cigar then again it may be a subliminal metaphor for a gun. See?