I like guns..

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Gun prices and ammo have come way down in the last month. I can buy 9mm ball ammo for 36 cents a round again.

$18.00 for 50 round box - - -

Last time I got ammo was $9.95 for 9mm -

Somebody is getting fat !

Things are getting so bad that pretty soon will have to dig the bullet out of someone you shot for the metal - - - - --
WOW! How long ago was it $10 for a box of 50?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Lokmar, post:

$18.00 for 50 round box - - -

Last time I got ammo was $9.95 for 9mm -

Somebody is getting fat !

Things are getting so bad that pretty soon will have to dig the bullet out of someone you shot for the metal - - - - --
[/QUOTE]
WOW! How long ago was it $10 for a box of 50?
[/QUOTE]

Maybe 15 years - - - - -

I reload my ammo now and bullets and powder etc is getting hard to find as well -

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
my friend uses these laser caps 2 save on ammo -shoots a laser and u see it.. - not the same but better than nothing

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I once bought a 1000 rounds of x39 for 99 bucks out of Shotgun News back in the late 80's. Maybe 10 bucks UPS shipping and I had to go to the Depot and pick it up. Corrosive and brass that was green.
Worked good.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
44 mag SJFP's are tough to find right now so I had to resort to buying hunting ammo so I can go shoot. I bought some 305gr hard cast bear rounds a few weeks back. I bet that shit recoils like a mofo!

Scheels has so much ammo right now its crazy! Hundreds of boxes of 9, 40, 223, 308, and a lot of 357 magnums. They even have plenty of long action rounds. 10mm, 380, 25, and 32 are even easy to find. I suspect that ammo will experience another big price drop soon. The embargo on russian ammo hasnt done jack shit. Tactical Shit is importing AK ammo from the eastern bloc countries now so its like there's no embargo at all. Some U.S. companies are also starting to produce 7.62 X 39 on the regular now.

Guns are overflowing too. I counted at least 8 Benelli M4's last week. They have so many handguns right now that a bunch of em are on sale. The racks are all stuffed with AR-15's and AR-10's.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Went to the gun range today.... Shot some 357 magnums out of my Colt King Cobra with a short barrel. SHEESH! That motherfucker is snappy AF! My 8' Anaconda doesnt kick as hard with 44 magnum hard cast! 38's are good though.

TheHaze

Site Supporter
candy.png

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Went to the gun range today.... Shot some 357 magnums out of my Colt King Cobra with a short barrel. SHEESH! That motherfucker is snappy AF! My 8' Anaconda doesnt kick as hard with 44 magnum hard cast! 38's are good though.

..thats good Lokmeer.

But somebody died when she was accidentally killed on a movie set by actor Alec Baldwin.

You know what they say...with Great Power comes Great Responsibility. ..Lokmeer!

Spider-Man-With-great-power-panel2.png

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

..thats good Lokmeer.

But somebody died when she was accidentally killed on a movie set by actor Alec Baldwin.

You know what they say...with Great Power comes Great Responsibility. ..Lokmeer!

Spider-Man-With-great-power-panel2.png

I wouldnt recommend walking in front of my Anaconda even when I'm shooting 44 specials out of it, josephine. I dont ever shoot blanks! I'd like to see a lil bitch like you shoot some 158gr 357's from the King Cobra. I bet you wouldnt be able to tolerate shooting it more than twice.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wouldnt recommend walking in front of my Anaconda even when I'm shooting 44 specials out of it, josephine. I dont ever shoot blanks! I'd like to see a lil bitch like you shoot some 158gr 357's from the King Cobra. I bet you wouldnt be able to tolerate shooting it more than twice.

I think what I'll start is a thread about victims of gun violence, Lokmeer.

Then you'll understand what it means for people to die on the other end of a gun, eh?

How about this one fer starters...Lokmeer!

The kinda person yer guns would kill, Bud.

Last edited:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No political opinions here.... all about your "like" of guns... types, personal inventory, dream purchase, ammo talk.

Climate control, religion, vaccinations are controversial, but an actual gun in your hand is a fact.

Wanna get politcal about Gun ControL?
@Joe

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I think what I'll start is a thread about victims of gun violence, Lokmeer.

Then you'll understand what it means for people to die on the other end of a gun, eh?

How about this one fer starters...Lokmeer!

The kinda person yer guns would kill, Bud.

Too fukin bad their lives aint worth my rights, aint it josephine? BOO HOO!

TheHaze

Site Supporter

Try this out for a kick in the ass - - - - - -

037.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Goin to the farm tomorrow to shoot woodland pest creatures that din doo nuffins! Its gonna be MUUUUURDER!!!!!!!!!! MASS MUUUUUUUUURDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then I'm hitting up Scheels Friday for some Black Friday specials on S&W M&P's. A bunch are on sale!!!! WOOT!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My kids and I shot the Anaconda today. Toughest part for them was holding it steady. Motherfucker is HEAVY!

DDT

Factory Bastard
I haven't brought the guns to the range in ages. Mostly because replacement ammo was difficult to find, so I wanted to keep what I had.

Seems things are getting better here also. 9mm appears easily accessible again, but .357 for my Magnum is still quite elusive.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I haven't brought the guns to the range in ages. Mostly because replacement ammo was difficult to find, so I wanted to keep what I had.

Seems things are getting better here also. 9mm appears easily accessible again, but .357 for my Magnum is still quite elusive.
Shotgun shells, 223/556, 308/7.62, 9mm, .40, 45ACP are all overflowing at Scheels. 38 special and 357 mag come and go, but 10mm is more common than both. 44 special and magnums are real hard to get. I've been able to buy 2 boxes of each in about 2 months. Hell, they even have 38 super on the shelves right now.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I bought an HK pistol recently because I heard they were very accurate and easy to shoot. I almost didnt buy it because they have a paddle release for the mags integrated in the trigger guard. I took it to the rage last week and was surprised at how much I liked it. The mag release is very intuative and you dont have to worry about accidentally releasing it like I did on my Walther 9mm. 10/10 would buy again.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I bought an HK pistol recently because I heard they were very accurate and easy to shoot. I almost didnt buy it because they have a paddle release for the mags integrated in the trigger guard. I took it to the rage last week and was surprised at how much I liked it. The mag release is very intuative and you dont have to worry about accidentally releasing it like I did on my Walther 9mm. 10/10 would buy again.

Have ya killed anyone yet, Lokmeer?

...Are ya Planning to?

Let us know when the shooting starts, eh.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Have ya killed anyone yet, Lokmeer?

...Are ya Planning to?

Let us know when the shooting starts, eh.
Will do josephine.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I'm just hearing about this cartridge which is based on the .338 Lapua Mag, developed by David Tubb who I think may be an Aussie. 300 grains is a lot to push, even at a mere 3250 fps, and holy hell, it takes about five seconds to travel 1.7 miles.

I've never lived any place where we had the kind of wide open flatlands to do much "extra long range" shooting.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm just hearing about this cartridge which is based on the .338 Lapua Mag, developed by David Tubb who I think may be an Aussie. 300 grains is a lot to push, even at a mere 3250 fps, and holy hell, it takes about five seconds to travel 1.7 miles.

I've never lived any place where we had the kind of wide open flatlands to do much "extra long range" shooting.

That's what the "The Big Empty" aka 'The Great Basin', aka the sw open range. is for.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Took the Benelli M4 to the range today to make sure it eats all the various brands of ammo I bought over the last 2 years. It never failed to cycle. I even started shooting it from the hip. Benelli really got the ergonomics right with this thing. I never failed to hit the target!!!!!! 10/10 would recommend!