I like guns..

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Bastard Factory

If everything ever written about climate change has to be in politics, I would think that so does everything ever written about people liking guns.

Fair is fair.

Except, this thread for most of its life was an "interest" thread without trolling. Politics used to be that way too, until the gang from Joodog's failed forum showed up. I don't blame BF for the ways he's coped with that lot of assholes, present company probably not included.

I realize that Brainfail's bellyaching is what precipitated politics' demotion to the lower realm. But in the intervening time (almost a year) I feel the bellyaching and subsequent demoting has been instigated by the right, with the left being the victims of this quasi banning.

I think that ban-nish hammer should be applied more judiciously.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
@Bastard Factory

If everything ever written about climate change has to be in politics, I would think that so does everything ever written about people liking guns.

Fair is fair.

Except, this thread for most of its life was an "interest" thread without trolling. Politics used to be that way too, until the gang from Joodog's failed forum showed up. I don't blame BF for the ways he's coped with that lot of assholes, present company probably not included.

I realize that Brainfail's bellyaching is what precipitated politics' demotion to the lower realm. But in the intervening time (almost a year) I feel the bellyaching and subsequent demoting has been instigated by the right, with the left being the victims of this quasi banning.

Serious question, begging the obvious question about why you've never tried operating your own forum.... it might be fun for you to start a topic in the general board about what your Dream Forum would be like and how it would be run. I'd LOVE to see opinions from you and others.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
How bout show your gun or GTFO!! This isn't a SJW thread where your lame opinion matters. Once again @Bastard Factory

Agreed!

Hell, Ice use to have to chase fuckers out of this thread all the time, and point them to the gun hate thread. Which is where all these Beta cucks need to be posting their hate of guns.

Fuckin' soy bois.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
No political opinions here.... all about your "like" of guns... types, personal inventory, dream purchase, ammo talk.

Climate control, religion, vaccinations are controversial, but an actual gun in your hand is a fact.

Wanna get politcal about Gun ControL?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
fHPMh65h.jpg

rooster-hen-chick-shooting-motherfuckers-tshirt-design-pew-pew-madafakas-sarcastic-guns-farm-chicken-roland-andres.jpg

Heisenberg

Factory Bastard
Hmmm, I own guns and am far from an angry person. I have many friends who also own guns, some have carry permits, (I do not) and none of them have ever shot anyone. My ladyfriend and I go to the range and shoot with a couple we are friends with. We do it just to have fun. She used to want a gun to keep in her house, but has pretty much decided against it. My guns are all locked in a cabinet, I do not consider them useable for home defense. Some of them I have never chambered a round in. I keep a 36" Louisville Slugger behind the door. Haven't had to use it in almost 40 years.

On the other hand, you can travel about an hour from my house and be in the heart of the Chicago Hood where folks seem really angry and shoot each other up all the time. I believe the latest numbers are 2400+ shootings with 600 dead. Funny part is that very few of these shootings have been committed by a legal gun owner. Even funnier is that since mayor Beetlejuice defunded the police she can't figure out why crime is off the charts. But the answer is to take guns away from all the legal gun owners who don't commit crimes. Brilliant, just brilliant!

Last year when the "peaceful protests" were going on and they kept claiming they were coming to the suburbs I'm the first one my neighbors called for protection. They thought I would shoot it out with the rioters. Fuck that, my plan was to load everyone up in my truck and head downstate to my brother's empty house. To Hell with that Wild West shit.

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I bought a Pard 008 digital scopecam... It can be used in the day but also has built in Night Vision... It records everything you do to an SD card then allows you to hook up to it with your phone via onboard WiFi... Quite the little gadget... Also, being digital, there is no parallax error to worry about at all...
WV0k6Q3.png

I popped out for a couple of hours on Friday and tested it out on some pigeons with my pellet rifle... Works very well...

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I've got $500 to spend on a handgun... what can I get for 5 hundy?
Plenty of good choices depending on your needs and experience. Are you wanting a home defense weapon, a carry gun? If yer gonna carry, are you thinking in a bag or purse, in a pocket, inside the waistband? Have ya done enough shooting to know how much horsepower you can handle comfortaby?

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Bastard Factory

Fair is fair.

Serious question, begging the obvious question about why you've never tried operating your own forum.... it might be fun for you to start a topic in the general board about what your Dream Forum would be like and how it would be run. I'd LOVE to see opinions from you and others.

Why don't you start such a forum and/or thread? I would never, ever start my own forum.

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
Plenty of good choices depending on your needs and experience. Are you wanting a home defense weapon, a carry gun? If yer gonna carry, are you thinking in a bag or purse, in a pocket, inside the waistband? Have ya done enough shooting to know how much horsepower you can handle comfortaby?

Carry and home defense... I've shot a .357 no problem. a little bit of kick but probably interested in something a little smaller.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Carry and home defense... I've shot a .357 no problem. a little bit of kick but probably interested in something a little smaller.

If yer more comfortable with a revolver, at least 5 reputable companies offer a small frame, 2 inch, five shot compact in .38 Special, most of the offshore ones should run about 350$, some of them will also shoot .357 but I regard it as a poor choice in a pocket pistol. Rossi, Taurus, Rock Island, Charter Arms, Smith & Wesson (some of their models will be in the 400s)

In auto pistols there are fewer choices but an obvious caliber which is .380. That used to be a bit wimpy, a "9 mm short" but lately there is plenty of hotter ammo for it that makes it a capable cartridge. My top choice here is the Ruger LCP, but also look at Kahr, Taurus, Walther, or even the S&W Bodyguard. There's probably a Glock in this category but I don't like Glocks.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

Not much around here,all the gun shops are bare but if there were some go for a rossi 38 and stay away from cheap autos - - - - -

Also gun prices are at record highs and same with ammo :Hapz2:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Gun prices and ammo have come way down in the last month. I can buy 9mm ball ammo for 36 cents a round again.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Gun prices and ammo have come way down in the last month. I can buy 9mm ball ammo for 36 cents a round again.

$18.00 for 50 round box - - -

Last time I got ammo was $9.95 for 9mm -

Somebody is getting fat !

Things are getting so bad that pretty soon will have to dig the bullet out of someone you shot for the metal - - - - --

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i think preppers were hoarding it as soon as it hit the shelves 2 use as currency if the SHTF lol