I LOVE

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Speaking of, when you finally do kill yourself, do it with a hot poker up your asshole. Livestream it too.

lol why would I kill myself? My life is amazing unlike yours... crab ass... :-)
Look Sidney Bildo, pretending to be a woman when you're a man is anything but an amazing life, sick fucker.

Do you want to KissyMeATs Sindy?
You mean, see him tossed off the top floor of an Iranian high rise? Yea.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I like decent human beings. It's about the soul motherfucker, it's not about the genitalia, you fucking asshole.

It's pretty weird how hyperfocused on dicks they are lol

They talk about dick waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than my gay friends.
Talk about how faggits should be executed in the streets more like it.
You've been hurt before haven't you? Was it your father, did he not spend enough time with you?
Yea, sure. Now WTF does that have to do with this sick assed tranny? Huh, faggit?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Takin over? Only where you sik fux were always tolerated anyway. BTW, you're old ass is older than me, bildo.

Everyone thinks I'm in my early thirties. :) Meanwhile you sound like you're 80... get off my grass!
Dude, you look like an anemic lurch with a cheap wig on. Just stop
giphy.gif

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Anyone wishing to know what this spazzout tranny with the delusions of grandeur looks like

think this guy with glasses on

giphy.gif

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
? said:
I'll usually taste cocaine and margarita on his lips

I guess that means he tongues the tiny coke bags after smelling it all, without even leaving you a bump. Except maybe for those bumps he gave your crotch...

SSS
- Toot makes dicks temporarily shrink, and cumming is too much goddamn work.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Bwahaha Aidsman? I remember in that rape-face pic he posted he had ridiculously thick glasses on.
Worse. That’s what Sidney six there’s no such thing as chicks with dicks looks like

As in. Indentical twin

I wish I'd saved the pic of Aidsman, he looked like this guy;

iu
the one with the plane coming towards the twin tower?

that's a stock photo

I have his real pic if you want it

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Bwahaha Aidsman? I remember in that rape-face pic he posted he had ridiculously thick glasses on.
Worse. That’s what Sidney six there’s no such thing as chicks with dicks looks like

As in. Indentical twin

iu

that's a stock photo

Sure you do Pauncho, I believe you.

OP
OP
Sindy666

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
See, you undateable incel losers were on here all night again... Me... I hung out with my gf's from work, spent the night with my guy... I wasn't on here all night, just like I won't be tonight either.. lol... You spent the night holding your little dick.

You're just haters with no life lol.... L O S E R S lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

As in. Indentical twin

iu

that's a stock photo

facebook is a wealth of information

just sayin

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

As in. Indentical twin

iu

that's a stock photo

facebook is a wealth of information

just sayin
That's nice.

74ec02d6a79f9ca3e0b2c2983965d82b.jpg

Here's a pic from Pauncho's Diary from the night his date got him drunk and ditched him downtown on prom night.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
See, you undateable incel losers were on here all night again... Me... I hung out with my gf's from work, spent the night with my guy... I wasn't on here all night, just like I won't be tonight either.. lol... You spent the night holding your little dick.

You're just haters with no life lol.... L O S E R S lol

Serious question, is your birthname really Sidney and you changed it to Sindy due to your ummmmm, "change"?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You sound (and look) like a trannie...

Why don't you people just call yourself faggots and have done with it, instead of insisting on using all the confusing SJW terminology?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Point dexter looked bad enough as Point dexter but now you have Dildo come along and make him look even worse by wearing a cheap wig and some fruity socks

disgusting

OP
OP
Sindy666

Sindy666

Factory Bastard

Why don't you people just call yourself faggots and have done with it, instead of insisting on using all the confusing SJW terminology?

You're the faggot. You guys think about gay sex more than any gay person I've ever known. I'm a woman and I have sex with a straight man. You're the fags. :)

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You're the faggot. You guys think about gay sex more than any gay person I've ever known. I'm a woman and I have sex with a straight man. You're the fags. :)

You were born a male and have a cock though....

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I don't believe any of this. You probably have an invisible "boyfriend" much like KM has an invisible girlfriend named Ariel.