Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Sindy666

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
you're just old and bitter lmfao.

Couldn't be any more bitter than he is. He is seething with anger and hate. He's a Christian you know.
Yea, yea, yea, we all know how much you like faggits and trannies, bitch.

I like decent human beings. It's about the soul motherfucker, it's not about the genitalia, you fucking asshole.
Fuck off degenerate apologist.

Shouldn't you be going on about cocks and anal sex some more? Don't disappoint us lol.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I like decent human beings. It's about the soul motherfucker, it's not about the genitalia, you fucking asshole.

It's pretty weird how hyperfocused on dicks they are lol
Wut? I'm hyperfocused on sick degenerates who were men all their lives deciding to dress up as women when they get old and degenerate, ass clown.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Couldn't be any more bitter than he is. He is seething with anger and hate. He's a Christian you know.

You fuck off you evil fuck.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Shouldn't you be going on about cocks and anal sex some more? Don't disappoint us lol.
Speaking of, when you finally do kill yourself, do it with a hot poker up your asshole. Livestream it too.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️

It's pretty weird how hyperfocused on dicks they are lol

They talk about dick waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than my gay friends.
Talk about how faggits should be executed in the streets more like it.
You've been hurt before haven't you? Was it your father, did he not spend enough time with you?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Flynn needs locking up in a mental asylum. How many years has he been pretending to be a female online???

That shit ain't healthy, especially when it's been going on for over a decade. Fucking gay pyscho.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn needs locking up in a mental asylum. How many years has he been pretending to be a female online???

That shit ain't healthy, especially when it's been going on for over a decade. Fucking gay pyscho.

I'm not the weirdo wearing pink body hugging "track suits," while wearing rainbow colored "hats."

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Neither am I..... you are however the weirdo pretending to be a female online , when in fact you're a guy in your 60's.

What's next, "Scouse?"

Maybe you can also add that I am also the newly discovered Zodiac killer as well you fucking pinhead?

How is this all "new" to you and your fucking half-tooth? You're the one dressing in colors of M&M's and Jolly Ranchers. Where do you think I got the term "track suits" from?

I guess all that pink nail polish you wear on your asshole has finally gone to your "brain."

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Did you just shart and anally jizz your panties again?

Tell me dickhead.

How does one "anally jizz?"

Is this more of your tranny based offense when it comes to posters that have verbally pile-drived your head through the Earth's mantle?