I LOVE

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
The sad thing is that lefties are very narcissistic. So any sort of BLOW BACK to their generalizing and name calling will be seen as "proof" that their generalizing and name calling is correct

They are not smart enough or other centered enough to realize that how you treat other people comes back to you.

The narcissism in thinking if people do not want to be forced to accommodate or participate in things they dont want is "regulation".
you expect a guy who puts a dress on in the morning to have that much common sense?

Is the "dress" also taller than you?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
The sad thing is that lefties are very narcissistic. So any sort of BLOW BACK to their generalizing and name calling will be seen as "proof" that their generalizing and name calling is correct

They are not smart enough or other centered enough to realize that how you treat other people comes back to you.

The narcissism in thinking if people do not want to be forced to accommodate or participate in things they dont want is "regulation".
you expect a guy who puts a dress on in the morning to have that much common sense?

If other ones do they all can. There is no excuses lol

I really wish you could explain how the "small business oligarchy" could affect the "navigation" of your semen laden head in relation to how utterly fucking stupid you are.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I really wish you could explain how the "small business oligarchy" could affect the "navigation" of your semen laden head in relation to how utterly fucking stupid you are.

Go get the post that speaks of this "small business oligarchy" and we will discuss it.

You retarded fucking potatoe.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Sidney likes "her" meth too apparently, which will do wonders for the trannies already ghoulish appearance.

It must be like Halloween 365 days a year in Portland.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Sidney likes "her" meth too apparently, which will do wonders for the trannies already ghoulish appearance.

I'd rather a shotgun blast to the middle of my head than to get stuck living in that cesspool

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Go get the post that speaks of this "small business oligarchy" and we will discuss it.

You retarded fucking potatoe.

Are you finally admitting your stupid ass made up this fictional group that secretly runs the world with three 7-11's and two Papa Johns franchises?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Funny how every female poster that bashes you or your ghey ass friends are either a "tranny" or on "meth," or both.

REALLY???!!!

This is the best and the brightest of the Nazi regime?

Tell me "Scouse," are you in the upper 90 percentile when it comes to smarts when you show up to your weekly circle jerk hate meeting?

Do you wear bright colored spandex or do you wear a plaid sundress when going to these life changing "brainwashing" sessions?

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Funny how every female poster that bashes you or your ghey ass friends are either a "tranny" or on "meth."

REALLY???!!!

Tell me "Scouse," are you in the upper 90 percentile when it comes to smarts when you show up to your weekly circle jerk hate meeting?

Do you wear bright colored spandex or do you wear a plaid sundress when going to these life changing "brainwashing" sessions?

His whole NAZI plan is to harass me and win the interwebs for his white race.

#winningtheracewar

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Funny how every female poster that bashes you or your ghey ass friends are either a "tranny" or on "meth," or both.

REALLY???!!!

Hey fuckwit, in case you've forgotten, your claim of being female has long been disputed and until recently I actually had given you the benefit of the doubt, after witnessing months of your frequent, bitchy, tampon-soaked outbursts and actually thought that there's a good chance of you being some mentally ill, salty, split-arse with daddy issues.

However, you slipped up monumentally the other night and exposed your hairy, needle-marked ass for all to see..... so GTFO with your e-trannie routine, faggot.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Funny how every female poster that bashes you or your ghey ass friends are either a "tranny" or on "meth."

REALLY???!!!

#winningtheracewar

Could you at least try and conceal your butthurt?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

REALLY???!!!

#winningtheracewar

I am always shocked at your lack of self awareness.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So Aryan is the new Inspector Clouseau and he single handedly discovered Flynn has balls.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

REALLY???!!!

#winningtheracewar

I am always shocked at your lack of self awareness.

I'm always shocked by your gluttony and extreme body odour, but there it is.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

REALLY???!!!

Hey fuckwit, in case you've forgotten, your claim of being female has long been disputed and until recently I actually had given you the benefit of the doubt, after witnessing months of your frequent, bitchy, tampon-soaked outbursts and actually thought that there's a good chance of you being some mentally ill, salty, split-arse with daddy issues.

However, you slipped up monumentally the other night and exposed your hairy, needle-marked ass for all to see..... so GTFO with your e-trannie routine, faggot.

What the fuck all that ^^^^^ gotta do with your sorry fucking fence sitting ass dressing like a fucking flaming homo?

Furthermore, your stupid and redundant excuses on why you only let African cock penetrate your mangina only solidifies the very fact you do not live by the Nazi "creed."

Your wish-washy fish smelling excuses aren't going to fly here, "Scouse." I further believe that you're such a droll individual that the whole "Nazi" troll is the only thing your solar baked mind could come up with.

Here are a few helpful hints to being a well mannered human being:

1. Move out of your mum's basement.

2. Return your mum's undergarments and dresses when you move out.

3. Start shopping in the Men's section, rather than the Teen Female area. If you just can't help yourself and you have to go shopping for frilly panties again, at least have a female pick them out for you. While in that area, take a picture of Seamajor creeping around.

4. Get a real job. Not one where you play pretend "bouncer" at whatever cross-dressing cabaret you get drunk at drinking hard seltzer water, while calling every other guy that dresses better than you a "bitch."

5. Have your Nazi brothers give you an enima only using lemon juice and your 10 inch dildo.

See "Scouse," if you follow these steps your dick might actually grow back.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Too Flynn; didn’t read

All that triggered rage because I called it a trannie....

Norman Blurts would be proud.

We got what? 4 trannies on this board?

A PLEASE ASS BOX ME!

And one guy who doesn’t have a nose

Sssesh. This place is all fucked up

This is what happens when the sewage tank swimmers from CBT are allowed to descend on the place.

Sure, pal.

I like how your Nazi brothers don't know how you get beat down by four "alleged trannies" on a forum every other week.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Too Flynn; didn’t read

A PLEASE ASS BOX ME!

This is what happens when the sewage tank swimmers from CBT are allowed to descend on the place.

Yep. I tried to warn management

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Too Flynn; didn’t read

A PLEASE ASS BOX ME!

Sure, pal.

I like how your Nazi brothers don't know how you get beat down by four "alleged trannies" on a forum every other week.
they all smell better than you do tho

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Too Flynn; didn’t read

A PLEASE ASS BOX ME!

Let me guess...

..."management" said that your request was too short to take seriously?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Too Flynn; didn’t read

A PLEASE ASS BOX ME!

Sure, pal.

they all smell better than you do tho

And they're all taller than you too.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Too Flynn; didn’t read

A PLEASE ASS BOX ME!

Let me guess...

Management said.

Flynn needs to bathe more often

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Too Flynn; didn’t read

A PLEASE ASS BOX ME!

Let me guess...

Management said.

Flynn needs to bathe more often

Management says go suck a dick you can reach without a ladder.