I LOVE

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just got back from my weekend downtown with Daddy. It was hot and fun as always. Party and sex at night, sex in the morning, shopping in the afternoon, do it all over again... Meanwhile you conservative dick suckers were here angrily posting your whole weekend away. I bet "Biggie's" little one hasn't seen any action since he bought Dove the car lmfao.
Dude, MAGA and just kill yourself. Its for the best.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You need another plunger.
You need a gym membership

Don't be upset
No no.... people who like downers dont much enjoy meth.

Meth is popular amongst those that like to stay awake for days and hallucinate and shit. People who like coke and crack would want the meth.

I like coke on weekends but I like to go to sleep every night and recharge. Not into the no sleep, strung out tweaker shit.
Take it all at once, faggit.

An interesting thread to chime in on, closet case.
Yea, we all know you're a faggit lover, stupid bitch.

What are you here for, your free plunger? "Biggie's" got them on backorder.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
He practices self-abuse with a plunger. Who knew?! bwaaaa hahahahahahaha

Conservatism leads to sexual repression which leads to sexual perversion...
Doesnt explain you imagining you can be a man one minute, and a woman the next, pervert!

Don't be jealous. It's unseemly.
maybe you could take bildo to the mall sometime for dress shopping, skank.
Oak doesn't shop for dresses in a mall.

Tent city my bro... where all the designer shit be at

OP
OP
Sindy666

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
Meanwhile, you're wearing panties and rainbow socks & have enough hair in your asshole to knit a sweater

Well I'm a woman what am I supposed to be wearing weirdo? Maybe you small gov conservatives want to come regulate my undies.

I don't know wtf you're talking about hair in my asshole... you're fucking weird dude... I'd tell you to get some help but I don't think there is any lmfao.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He practices self-abuse with a plunger. Who knew?! bwaaaa hahahahahahaha

Conservatism leads to sexual repression which leads to sexual perversion...
Doesnt explain you imagining you can be a man one minute, and a woman the next, pervert!

Don't be jealous. It's unseemly.
maybe you could take bildo to the mall sometime for dress shopping, skank.

Maybe Sindy would like to go shopping someday. Or maybe a mani pedi day. I bet your toe and fingernails are rank, crooked and yellow-green and thick as the plate in your head.

Wanna come?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh look, its the dude formerly known as bildo and his fag hag! What a stupid bitch!

Look, I am a fag hag, but to real life friends that I've known for year and years. You are welcome to apply if you need a friend.
Meanwhile, you thought you had a friend and got outted here for being the fat miserable pig we all knew you were

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh look, its the dude formerly known as bildo and his fag hag! What a stupid bitch!

Look, I am a fag hag, but to real life friends that I've known for year and years. You are welcome to apply if you need a friend.
Meanwhile, you thought you had a friend and got outted here for being the fat miserable pig we all knew you were

Desperately flailing. What are you throwing next, please put the plunger down?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Maybe Sindy would like to go shopping someday. Or maybe a mani pedi day. I bet your toe and fingernails are rank, crooked and yellow-green and thick as the plate in your head.

Wanna come?
How do they give you a pedi? With paint rollers?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Sindy666

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
Still the fact stands you and JOKMAR were here masturbating each other all weekend long just like you do every weekend LOL.

L O S E R S

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Still the fact stands you and JOKMAR were here masturbating each other all weekend long just like you do every weekend LOL.

L O S E R S
while you were passed out face down in a toilet with your hairy asshole blowing sperm bubbles into the air

dude, that's sick

OP
OP
Sindy666

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
while you were passed out face down in a toilet with your hairy asshole blowing sperm bubbles into the air

dude, that's sick

That's your fantasy world not mine...

I spent the night with my boyfriend both nights, went shopping and had a couple drinks with my gf from work yesterday, hung out with my guy last night and this morning, went shopping again today... you were just here posting like always L O S E R. lol