I LOVE

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
while you were passed out face down in a toilet with your hairy asshole blowing sperm bubbles into the air

dude, that's sick

That's your fantasy world not mine...

I spent the night with my boyfriend both nights, went shopping and had a couple drinks with my gf from work yesterday, hung out with my guy last night and this morning, went shopping again today... you were just here posting like always L O S E R. lol
Of course you did

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
OP
OP
Sindy666

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
I had like 40 notifications of you losers quoting my posts over the weekend when I got back on here today lmfao....

I N C E L L O S E R S

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I had 78.

Notifications. Not your waist size, lardass

Yes, and before that I had 140 notifications. I seem to make the hive buzz. Angry little bees. :GiggleBitch:
The only thing buzzing is your asshole after a full day of gluttony, behemoth

"Biggie" is bigly mad.
Oak is Bigly blob

Biggie is an "wealthy" angry male. That's sad yo. What's the matter, your Olympic size pool not enough to keep you from raging online? I

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I had 78.

Yes, and before that I had 140 notifications. I seem to make the hive buzz. Angry little bees. :GiggleBitch:

"Biggie" is bigly mad.
Oak is Bigly blob

Biggie is an "wealthy" angry male. That's sad yo. What's the matter, your Olympic size pool not enough to keep you from raging online? I
Oak is a fat friendless unintelligent dork. What's a matter, all those nights at the community college didn't get you anywhere in life?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I had 78.

"Biggie" is bigly mad.
Oak is Bigly blob

Oak is a fat friendless unintelligent dork. What's a matter, all those nights at the community college didn't get you anywhere in life?

How did you know that I went to KNIGHT school?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"Biggie", buddy, how many times did you have Duhv plunge your noggin to see if you could add an inch or two? And was this before or after plunging your small dick?

OP
OP
Sindy666

Sindy666

Factory Bastard

It's all as fake as his stature, my guy is a real deal whale, he wouldn't be caught dead wasting his time on here.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

It's all as fake as his stature, my guy is a real deal whale, he wouldn't be caught dead wasting his time on here.
Then why are you wasting your time on here? It's sad that your imaginary bf has more of a life than you.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Meanwhile, you're wearing panties and rainbow socks & have enough hair in your asshole to knit a sweater

Well I'm a woman what am I supposed to be wearing weirdo? Maybe you small gov conservatives want to come regulate my undies.

I don't know wtf you're talking about hair in my asshole... you're fucking weird dude... I'd tell you to get some help but I don't think there is any lmfao.
Meanwhile, you're wearing panties and rainbow socks & have enough hair in your asshole to knit a sweater

Well I'm a woman what am I supposed to be wearing weirdo? Maybe you small gov conservatives want to come regulate my undies.

I don't know wtf you're talking about hair in my asshole... you're fucking weird dude... I'd tell you to get some help but I don't think there is any lmfao.
You'll always be a man. You happen to be a sick, perverted, degenerate man who's probably a danger to children and adults everywhere due to you indulging in an evil, sick and twisted lifestyle. Anyone like you should be burned at the stake as an example to the other degenerates to stay in the fucking closet where you belong. Sick fuk.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He practices self-abuse with a plunger. Who knew?! bwaaaa hahahahahahaha

Conservatism leads to sexual repression which leads to sexual perversion...

You guys are really stuck on your stereotypes.

You know a lot has happened since 1950s?

Was the man who showed his semi hard erection to women and a little girl at Wi Spa just acting on his conservative induced repression? I'd like to see how and in what ways conservatives are "repressed".

Interesting how studies show people who are conservative are generally happier and those on the left tend to suffer more mental illness.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Ahhhhhh here we go.

The whole "if you guys dont let us subjugate you to our will you are regulating us" stuff. From the side who polices and regulates speech.

The sibling argument of "if you guys dont thank us when we are insanely rude to you and slam you, you are just hateful and bigoted"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The sad thing is that lefties are very narcissistic. So any sort of BLOW BACK to their generalizing and name calling will be seen as "proof" that their generalizing and name calling is correct

They are not smart enough or other centered enough to realize that how you treat other people comes back to you.

The narcissism in thinking if people do not want to be forced to accommodate or participate in things they dont want is "regulation".

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The sad thing is that lefties are very narcissistic. So any sort of BLOW BACK to their generalizing and name calling will be seen as "proof" that their generalizing and name calling is correct

They are not smart enough or other centered enough to realize that how you treat other people comes back to you.

The narcissism in thinking if people do not want to be forced to accommodate or participate in things they dont want is "regulation".
you expect a guy who puts a dress on in the morning to have that much common sense?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

you expect a guy who puts a dress on in the morning to have that much common sense?

If other ones do they all can. There is no excuses lol